Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 34. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 103
July 10, 2018, 11:23:13 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.
Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??
Regards.

I prefer Ethereum because I have been holding this cryptocurrency for a long time yet. EOS is an interesting cryptocurrency but I don’t want to change anything in my portfolio. Ethereum is a decent asset to invest in.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
July 10, 2018, 08:31:32 AM
From a technical point of view, EOS is even more powerful. It outperforms ETH in both performance and product mechanics. However, it is not enough to see it. We still need its products to be listed so that we can truly use the results to know the results!

EOS has both advantages and disadvantages in comparison with ETH, for example centralization and the so-called Constitution of the EOS is not fully understood even by the main participants of the network.
It has both different features and significance of uses. But, if you are looking for money it could be ethereum it has a fast growth. Eos has grown so high from its base accumulation so it will take time now to build again a next accumulation phase before moving up .
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 08:27:21 AM
Although EOS emphasizes a huge technical advantage compared to Ethereum!
EOS needs to be recognized by the market, which takes a long time to test!
EOS and ETH application platforms have huge room for development!
It seems that ETH is better now!
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 08:23:54 AM
EOS has a lot of time on the main network, and it takes time to check!
Eos is now a "speculative investment target"!
Based on the application of eos, to be honest, in the short term, it feels very difficult!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
July 10, 2018, 08:21:31 AM
From a technical point of view, EOS is even more powerful. It outperforms ETH in both performance and product mechanics. However, it is not enough to see it. We still need its products to be listed so that we can truly use the results to know the results!

EOS has both advantages and disadvantages in comparison with ETH, for example centralization and the so-called Constitution of the EOS is not fully understood even by the main participants of the network.
Activity: 38
July 10, 2018, 08:07:41 AM
EOS positions itself as a better option than the Etherium. But now he has technical difficulties. It's pretty dangerous to invest money now in EOS. I would wait for the situation to change.
Activity: 84
July 10, 2018, 07:05:55 AM
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
July 09, 2018, 05:01:24 PM
Definitely, i must preferable in ethereum coin with what i have right now because i believe in this coin most valuable next to bitcoin. And has a huge community that uses the same wallet and coins which it most prefered by the investors in there investment coins. While EOS is also a good coin, which they have the same characteristics of cheap coins and easily be transaction in a small fee.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 04:51:59 PM
Ethereum currently has a viable product with a market cap of ~$48 Billion, while EOS is still under development with a current market cap of ~$7 Billion. If you want my honest opinion, I am bullish on both EOS and Ethereum, and I believe both platforms still have tremendous room to grow.
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
July 09, 2018, 04:27:26 PM
I bought and HODL EOS. They can shoot very hard, flying to the Moon, because now they have a relatively small total capitalization + not fully implemented idea.
But I use ETH for "main" hodling, its my main capital.
copper member
Activity: 99
July 09, 2018, 04:23:51 PM
To me,  I prefer going for ETH because is a reliable coin to invest on.  ETH is the second best coin as far as I know becuase ETH is following Bitcoin.  So the best I prefer will be ETH.
EOS is also a good coin to place money on but just with my own perspective I will go for ETH
Activity: 113
July 09, 2018, 04:12:39 PM
i think you should invest on both them, due to the fact that diversifying is one of the best ways to reduce risks when trading with cryptocurrencies, I'd invest more on EOS because it is more recent and I think the profits could be bigger than ethereum's.
Activity: 117
July 09, 2018, 04:09:02 PM
As for me, i go for both Etherum and EOS. But to say the fact, if you want to make a bigger profit, then I suggest you invest in EOS.
Because EOS is currently at a lower price and has the potential, ethereum  price is currently on high level.
Activity: 133
July 09, 2018, 03:31:15 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
I would advise investing in EOS only for a long term.  Now ETH is a more reliable and strong coin.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 12:00:04 PM
Today, when the network of both projects is working, I can say with great confidence that the EOS project has very many chances to really make a serious competition to the ETH project. I'm sure that you understand this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
July 09, 2018, 11:56:17 AM
I would prefer ethereum, be it as investment or trading in crypto currency, because in my opinion, ethereum is more stable than all altcoin. Maybe because the use of ethereum is first go public than other altcoin
Activity: 325
Merit: 10
July 09, 2018, 11:53:13 AM
I think eth is the best coin for this time.Now eth price is low so that's why everyone should hold their eth and if you want to invest in crypto currency then you will surely invest in eth.So i  would choose ethereum over EOS.
Activity: 95
July 09, 2018, 11:43:45 AM
As for me i always go for the best. So i  would choose ethereum over EOS . ethereum is the second well known coin throughout the whole world.  the way it's going up, we can expect that it will become something incomparable to other coin in the future .so i prefer ethereum
Activity: 70
July 09, 2018, 11:09:06 AM
It seems that I do not see the prerequisites for the collapse of the Ethereum network at this time, but it has been seen the price of digital currency in the background of their own problems and the success of EOS down, but after updating the communication protocol may be back up, I think eth would be a good choice, when it comes to Eos also big project EOS hyped the last few days but will go to the moon. So for long term investment both in its own way.
Activity: 448
July 09, 2018, 11:05:02 AM
EOS and ETH are both very good, but I prefer ETH because of amount of money invested in it, that is much more than invested in EOS
Pages:
Jump to: