Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 31. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 07:20:33 AM
I prefer Ethereum, I think Ethereum prices are more stable suitable for long-term investment, Ethereum development is also good from year to year increasing, so I believe the future of Ethereum is brighter than EOS. Also, etherums fundamentals are great and this would definitely drive the price higher
Activity: 48
July 12, 2018, 07:17:05 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
I prefer to use ETH. Firstly, its price is average. I do not have to see a few million coins in my wallet. The charge and speed of the ETH is quite good. All ICOs can be purchased with ETH, which makes it easy for me to find ETH.
Activity: 465
Merit: 254
July 12, 2018, 07:12:33 AM
Tezos is also an option now. Not sure if it is better than ETH/EOS, but a lot of money and big people behind it. Think it has a lot higher probability to 10x its value than both ETH and EOS, because market cap is a lot lower. Exciting times ahead Id say...
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
July 12, 2018, 07:07:33 AM
ETH will still dominate this year, but some predict that EOS will exceed ETH within two years. I personally think that EOS is better than ETH on the technical level, but Ethereum has been running in the cryptocurrency market for many years. The amount of users is very large!
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
July 12, 2018, 06:52:05 AM
It is very difficult to say which of these two projects will become more popular in the future. A lot of projects are being created on the etherium. Almost all ICOs are conducted on the etherium.
Activity: 147
July 12, 2018, 06:44:44 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
I would propose ethereum. ethereum is the new pearl guys. the way it's going up, we can expect that it will move toward becoming something relentless. I incline toward ethereum.
Definitely agree that ETH is the better choice.But i feel like it blow up at some point.
Activity: 142
July 12, 2018, 06:44:03 AM
At this moment i prefer Ethereum, but i also keep EOS. I think this coin has big potential and can achieve much more.
Activity: 181
July 12, 2018, 06:42:54 AM
Actually now ethereum more preferable than EOS now for sure, but everything can change with time. Eos become more and more popular and i think that it will replace ETH with next several years. Eos network looks like very promising.
Yes you are right.  ETH is better than EOS, but in the future the EOS has a good chance of success.  And in EOS is also worth investing.
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
July 12, 2018, 05:31:56 AM
Actually now ethereum more preferable than EOS now for sure, but everything can change with time. Eos become more and more popular and i think that it will replace ETH with next several years. Eos network looks like very promising.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29
July 12, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

Regards.
I would propose ethereum. ethereum is the new pearl guys. the way it's going up, we can expect that it will move toward becoming something relentless. I incline toward ethereum.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 05:24:32 AM
Eos is not so reliable as ETH is. ETH is also good as for holding and as for trading. Eos could be used only for trading for me. I do not believe this altcoin.
Merit: 1
July 12, 2018, 04:19:30 AM
for myself, i would prefer more to the ether only.
because I have already benefited from the investment in the ether.
for Eos maybe next time I will try to invest. i am just ether and btc users only.
Merit: 15
July 12, 2018, 04:13:01 AM
the occasion, ETH is more ideal than EOS. ETH is as of now a solid and well known coin with a substantial network.
Activity: 147
July 12, 2018, 04:06:54 AM
i would suggest ethereum. ethereum is the new gem guys. the way it's going up, we can expect that it will become something unstoppable. i prefer ethereum. Shocked

I totally agree here!
Activity: 68
July 12, 2018, 04:06:10 AM
As for me i usually pass for the exceptional. So i could pick out ethereum over EOS . ethereum is the second one widely known coin during the whole world. the manner it's going up, we can count on that it will become some thing incomparable to different coin within the future .so i pick ethereum
Activity: 82
July 11, 2018, 03:43:38 PM
I choose the etherium. He has more community and coins more stable. All ico pass to the etherium, which means that the coin is popular
Activity: 163
July 11, 2018, 03:40:27 PM
EOS may have a good future, but now ETH is a strong and reliable coin.  And ETH is now more preferable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 11, 2018, 11:28:20 AM
I prefer to invest in ETH. I like this coin more and it seems to me that it is more reliable. I think that ETH will rise in price this year. I have a few coins and I will keep them.
Activity: 107
Merit: 12
July 11, 2018, 11:26:25 AM

Regards.
I agree with you're opinion but for me the ETH is more preferable that EOS and I know that we all know that the ETH is more greater than EOS and besides of the the ETH is also a beneficial coin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
July 11, 2018, 11:19:05 AM
For me, ETH is more preferable than EOS.  But I hope EOS will develop and in the future will be a popular coin.
True indeed if the choice between ethereum and eos I think most people prefer the exact ethereum,
but somehow we should not underestimate the eos because I'm sure if in the future eos will grow well
Pages:
Jump to: