Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 26. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
July 18, 2018, 02:40:11 PM
I would invest in both coins. I like both projects and it seems to me that in a few months these projects can multiply my capital by several times.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
July 18, 2018, 02:40:00 PM
I personally, both like projects, EOS and ETH are very promising, good and strong team. I believe in this and that project
Activity: 462
Merit: 42
July 18, 2018, 02:39:06 PM
the thought on this subject is definitely eth. I do not even need to discuss the superiority of Ethereum. I rely on quality and dedication. I have never traded with Eos.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
July 18, 2018, 02:33:34 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
The ethereum stands out against the background of digital coins due to the regular demand for a number of ICOs that sell their tokens generated on the ERC 20 protocol. In other words, they can be purchased exclusively for the crypt of the Etherium.
Merit: 0
July 18, 2018, 02:29:03 PM
The etherium looks much better at the moment. And he has more capitalization than EOS
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
July 18, 2018, 02:26:07 PM
Both coin best there have no doubt about it.But I prefer you to hold Etherium for long term investment. Cause it has lot of chance to grow in future than eos.
Activity: 129
July 18, 2018, 02:22:05 PM
If I still prefer ETH because I do not know how the development of eos condition and I also understand more about the growth and growth of ETH and again I have very long heard the name ETH than eos I just heard in just a few days

ethereum itself is indeed very good development for the future and not in doubt for its growth. I think you should also know about this EOS because if you look at the project in the carry it seems also has good potential and will be able to continue to increase the price, good enough also if for long-term investment will be able to provide benefits later.
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
July 18, 2018, 01:48:47 PM
If I still prefer ETH because I do not know how the development of eos condition and I also understand more about the growth and growth of ETH and again I have very long heard the name ETH than eos I just heard in just a few days
Activity: 105
July 18, 2018, 01:43:41 PM
For me EOS looks more promising and interesting. I think Dan Larimer is a great professional and he can help EOS to achieve fantastic results.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
July 18, 2018, 01:41:13 PM
Between the two I'd choose Ethereum because of its reputation, it has been in the cryptocurrency market for years and has a greater number of users.
Activity: 35
July 17, 2018, 03:25:00 PM
I of course prefer ethereum, Ethereum has the potential Many investors are now using the ethereum blockchain in their ICO project
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
July 17, 2018, 02:52:40 PM
I preferred to invest money into Tron than EOS. And why? Because they seem to be more trustworthy, their founder is a celebrity in China. Big name. Who is the founder of EOS?
Activity: 168
July 17, 2018, 02:48:55 PM
For me, both coins are promising.  EOS has just launched its platform, so it's worthwhile to wait and see what happens next.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 09:59:55 AM
I believe EOS is a worthwhile altcoin for us to invest. EOS is very stable, it has a professional team, the network of EOS is also very large. Investing in EOS promises to bring a lot of profit for us in the future. Beside that I will also invest in Ethereum, this is the strongest altcoin. For me, Ethereum is always worth investing. I am sure that long-term investment in Ethereum will bring a lot of money to us.
July 17, 2018, 09:55:39 AM
In EOS, it is worth investing and keeping coins for a long term, because EOS has just launched a network.
Activity: 151
July 16, 2018, 02:56:17 PM
Now ETH is preferable to EOS, but I have invested part of the money in EOS because I believe in the future success of this coin.
Activity: 94
July 16, 2018, 09:18:57 AM
I personally think that Ethereum is the best. Although the price of Ethereum is very high, I think it will rise to 1,500 US dollars. EOS has a lot of uncertainty and no investment has been made.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 16, 2018, 09:03:03 AM
Recent days I'm making a research on EOS, and I would be honest, I get to love it more and more. So for now I'm not sure anymore which one I would prefer to have EOS or ETH. Probably the better would be for me to have both.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
July 16, 2018, 07:04:59 AM
If, after research and study, it was decided that these coins are suitable and cause confidence, then it is possible to split the asset and invest both in both of them.
Personally, I sympathize with the EOS, about the ether is sung mass of dithyrambs and for the long term there are practically no questions.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 16, 2018, 06:53:34 AM
Very much people talk about revolution technology which provide EOS but nobody can't talk me, what is it , may be somebody can help me to open eyes?

They have provided report, that their mainnet did more transactions in a day that Ethereum network can do. And also they said that they used for this only one percent of the EOS network capacity.
Pages:
Jump to: