Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 35. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 06:00:32 AM
For me, there's no gain saying ETH is still the best choice. It is a very big altcoin and is a lot of capital and long-term investors. It is a platform that shows the long-term development of ETH. In addition, the new EOS blockchain system (Mainnet) is said to have technical problems. It has not been finalized and it takes a long time to edit everything. So I still trust ETH most. The decision depends on you.
Activity: 74
July 09, 2018, 05:55:38 AM
Actually it’s up to you and how you manage your investment. Before investing you should do a detailed research on both, compare them and choose the better one for you. Listening other people might not good for you.
Activity: 140
July 08, 2018, 04:04:49 PM
I think ethereum is still better than EOS, probably because of the influence of popularity. That ethereum has existed for a long time while the new EOS has been around for the last few years. This makes a real difference that the ethereum project was first recognized by many people because at that time there was only Bitcoin and ethereum, surely the system continued to improve for the better. So everyone used to rely on the two coins.
Yes I agree.  ETH is better than EOS.  Now ETH is really a very popular and reliable coin for investment.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
July 08, 2018, 12:55:39 PM
I think ethereum is still better than EOS, probably because of the influence of popularity. That ethereum has existed for a long time while the new EOS has been around for the last few years. This makes a real difference that the ethereum project was first recognized by many people because at that time there was only Bitcoin and ethereum, surely the system continued to improve for the better. So everyone used to rely on the two coins.
Activity: 84
July 08, 2018, 12:52:27 PM
Both of them are good, but I think that if you plan to invest on both, ethereum should be on your portfolio with a greater ratio than EOS.
Activity: 150
July 08, 2018, 12:42:51 PM
Of course, ETH is more preferable and better than EOS.  But EOS has a good potential and if this coin develops, then everything can change.
Activity: 112
July 08, 2018, 12:19:19 PM
ETH IS GOOD THIS IS DOWN NOW BUT EOS IS ALSO GOOD TO INVEST
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 12:18:01 PM
I prefer Ethereum for my long-term investments, Ethereum has great potential in the future, so it is suitable for investment, EOS is also good, but still less competitive with ETH.
Activity: 154
July 08, 2018, 04:17:20 AM
both coins are great potential altcoins,for an estalished coin i will choose ETH,but for a small rising coin it will be EOS,though they crypto market is volatile but they future of altcoin is bright
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
July 08, 2018, 03:55:26 AM
I also traditionally support ethereum and consider it to be one of the most promising coins. However, nothing lasts forever. Now transactions in ethereum and tokens began to hang, and the gas level rose from the traditional 21,000 to 151,000. This is largely dependent on the time of day. In the coin of EOS such a problem can not be. It is capable of supporting millions of transactions per second. Therefore, in all likelihood, it's time to stock up on EOS.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 03:38:59 AM
One of the main differences between the EOS and Ethereum networks is the decision making mechanism. Ethereum uses a mechanism of proof of execution of work (and will soon switch over to a hybrid scheme of the proof of performance/share of ownership), and the EOS will use the technology of Graphene, which uses the mechanism of consensus delegated equity participation (DPOS).
Activity: 121
July 08, 2018, 02:33:19 AM
Both are based on blockchain  based  technology .Both are good coins. But I prefer the ethereum.It is a second top coin in cryptocurtency. It has a great potential growth.It is good for long term investment.
Activity: 107
July 07, 2018, 11:16:22 PM
I will choose ETH.
ETH is very popular after bitcoin.
i think ETH have a great future.
Many ICO use ETH.
or if you still want to invest EOS,  you can invest each of them 50%.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
July 07, 2018, 10:05:07 PM
You can allocate 50% each, which is actually very simple, so you won't miss any of them.
Hmm I can say that these two coins are such good coins but I would rather choose Ethereum over EOS, because I know that Ethereum has so many contributions in this crypto world more than EOS. (Don't get too offended, pls.) I choose ethereum because I know it is one of the top altcoins of all time and I'm sure that it will go on higher.
Activity: 84
July 07, 2018, 09:57:58 PM
You can allocate 50% each, which is actually very simple, so you won't miss any of them.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 09:54:42 PM
with the market right now i would suggest Eth.. it has more room to grow
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
July 07, 2018, 12:15:47 PM
I prefer Ethereum coins rather than EOS coins. Because I think Ethereum is better and promises to be an investment asset. I really like Ethereum.
Activity: 182
July 07, 2018, 10:56:59 AM
In my opinion I prefer eos over because any launch of an EOS platform will happen by members of the unrelated community of block.one. Third-party launches EOS platform can be deleted
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
July 07, 2018, 10:37:45 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

If you see EOS now, the EOS RAM trading has starting since several days ago. ETH and EOS have a different usage i think.
ETH is used for buying tokens and create erc20 tokens, but EOS is created for developing app from its RAM.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
July 07, 2018, 10:35:49 AM
I do not like EOS at all, still their mainet is not working, lagging, they changing they own rules already,it is very cetralized coin,but eth is not and ethereum team wil add things which will make ETH unreachable for such weak coins like EOS
Pages:
Jump to: