Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 4. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 01:32:19 PM
EOS is much better. It has a better technical part and can be used by large companies. Ethereum is a project that has support and is the largest project in the capitalization segment. Just decide what you believe - in the past Ethereum, or in the future of the EOS. I like EOS more
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 01:26:07 PM
EOS is a few seconds ago as of June first going live from a testnet. Your inquiry is exceptionally expansive yet as far as better speculation, ETH is extremely entrenched and there are huge amounts of shrewd contracts utilizing it effectively. Expectation that makes a difference. Do your due perseverance and read up on the two stages broadly and genuinely recognize what you are purchasing before putting a penny in either stage.
Activity: 602
August 15, 2018, 01:22:43 PM
EOS is a hype product, just imagine , they entered top 10 crypto list according to CMC just before the enf of IcO. But there is one important point about EOS, they have no product.
Yeah. their test net is alive, but how can I use EOS?
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 01:20:29 PM
If you want to make a big profit, I suggest you invest in EOS. Since EOS is currently at a lower price and has the potential, the current price is too high ETH
Activity: 133
August 15, 2018, 01:17:08 PM
Disregard putting resources into EOS, it would be fortunes if the as of now put individuals in EOS don't wind up losing their whole cash. EOS doesn't takes after the most essential decide of crypto that is being decentralized, the greater part of the EOS supply is held by not very many individuals. In spite of the fact that I need to state the opposite for Ethereum and you ought to put resources into Ethereum.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 01:08:35 PM
I’ve always thought ethereum is much more preferable. I know Eos is also promising but in my eyes, ethereum is much better in many aspects. Ps: I hodl both Eth and Eos.
Activity: 70
August 15, 2018, 01:07:13 PM
Both coins are excellent. I advise you if you buy both
Activity: 168
August 15, 2018, 01:05:46 PM
ETH is preferable now.  The price of this coin is again growing rapidly.  I hope by the end of the year the price will still grow to $ 1000.
August 15, 2018, 12:56:00 PM
There is no comparison between EOS and ETH.  ETH make a good position and image in the market. and prove its potential many times. So, if you are thinking to invest do invest in ETH. Eth is at its yearly low price and i don't think its going more down.
Activity: 164
August 15, 2018, 12:46:47 PM
ETH is preferable now than EOS.  But maybe in the future everything will change.  EOS is really a very good coin.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 12:25:22 PM
EoS is very promising and advanced coin and it definitely has a bright future. However, in my opinion, Ethereum is more preferable now since its blockchain is just noticeably mature and coherent.
Activity: 142
August 15, 2018, 12:18:11 PM
EOS is very interesting project having features to surpass Etherium, but still the second one has a strong position on the market and demand, so they will be both in the top.
I agree.  EOS is a very good project and therefore I have already invested some of the money in EOS.
Activity: 462
August 15, 2018, 07:58:51 AM
EOS is very interesting project having features to surpass Etherium, but still the second one has a strong position on the market and demand, so they will be both in the top.
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 07:57:55 AM
Both coins are promising in their own way, but personally I prefer the already proven Etherium
Activity: 378
August 15, 2018, 07:57:14 AM
if I think ETH is the best, so I choose ETH to be made an investment at any time because I'm sure investing in ETH will give me a big profit and make me rich.
It is true that ethereum is the best altcoin among the rest and it is also better to invest now with ethereum becase it also have a cheap price and for sure the price of ethereum can really increase again so all the investor should keep trusting ethereum.
Activity: 229
August 15, 2018, 07:47:35 AM
You can invest both because both are good but for me i prefer to Ethereum we all know that the Ethereum is very potential.. they already proved that the ethereum was able to survive in a long run..I believe in the future of Ethereum is brighter...
Activity: 292
August 15, 2018, 07:20:14 AM
if I think ETH is the best, so I choose ETH to be made an investment at any time because I'm sure investing in ETH will give me a big profit and make me rich.
Activity: 196
August 15, 2018, 07:04:34 AM
Both coins are good! But I prefer the EOS. This year, it did not show itself badly, though it fell under the General drawdown of the market. The future of the coin should be good
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
August 15, 2018, 12:45:05 AM
I'm glad that the ETH price rose more than 8% today, even though in a long time ETH dropped but I'm sure that ETH is recovering so I prefer ETH compared to EOS or something else.
Activity: 336
August 15, 2018, 12:15:27 AM
OS has a long way to go, and I am not claiming that they will take over Ethereum overnight.  But if Ethereum fails to innovate, EOS is a platform that makes fundamental tradeoffs that allow for entrepreneurs and small business owners to innovate on a blockchain, and create consumer-grade applications that we cannot yet imagine are possible. In which case, there’s a clear winner in the smart contract war – and it’s not the granddaddy of the ICO market.
Pages:
Jump to: