Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 6. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
August 14, 2018, 12:51:53 PM
actually both are equally good. each has its advantages. EOS or ethereum, have advanced technology, respectively. But if I'd prefer on the ethereum. because in terms of age already older than on the EOS.
Activity: 183
August 14, 2018, 12:49:57 PM
Both ETH and EOS are potential coin. But perhaps due to the influence of the market, they have fallen too sharply and have not had a good position. The choice at the moment is the investment time is reasonable, you should consider buying both
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 12:47:36 PM
If the choice is only ethereum and eos, of course I prefer ethereum,
because I think the future of ethereum is bright and promising,
the most important thing is to follow the development
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 12:47:10 PM
I would advise investing in both EOS and Ethereum. They can both generate income, despite the fact that now the prices for them have fallen very much, they will grow in the future. But now you should not buy, because prices can fall.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 12:43:03 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

ETH and EOS both are really good for investment. But I personally suggest you to invest Ethereum. Because ethereum is most popular than EOS and lots of investors for Ethereum. I am sure Ethereum price would be increase.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 14, 2018, 12:41:39 PM
Some people say that the current fall of ETH was due to the action of EOS team. EOS fights its main competitor in this way. But I still prefer to invest in ETH.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 14, 2018, 12:40:49 PM
In terms of investment, I think both coins are suitable , but on technology I think EOS is younger and of course a head ahead , but for investment, I certainly would now take 2 coins, the rate is very low and the chance that they will cost 10-20 times more expensive very large
Activity: 350
Merit: 18
August 14, 2018, 12:36:28 PM
My first choice is Etherereum. The etherome platform is very powerful. The price of ethereum is tempting for me with the potential to rise shortly. It's great to invest in Ethereum. The EOS leadership can get it from Ethereum. but this can be true for a very long time.
Activity: 140
August 14, 2018, 12:34:03 PM
you are indeed ethereum ahead of eos I also prefer ethereum for long-term investment when the price at the low point is very good to buy it for the long term
Activity: 223
August 14, 2018, 05:10:07 AM
I prefer both of these cryptocurrencies and in real time I like Eos and Eth is not so convincing for me because I can't create trends for this one.
Activity: 90
August 14, 2018, 01:54:34 AM
Now EOS has just launched a network and this coin has just started to develop. Therefore now ETH is more preferable than EOS.
Activity: 490
August 13, 2018, 04:40:46 PM
At Bitcoin, the dominant continues to grow, it is logical that prices for everything else fall more strongly. But I also noticed that more and more often projects are transferring their projects to EOS, this is also likely to play a role in the price of ETH. Therefore, for me now the favorite  is EOS, I very much believe in this coin
Activity: 686
Merit: 521
August 13, 2018, 04:31:33 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

I would like to suggest you to invest in Ethereum ETH because ETH beats EOS in most of the aspects of market assets also because ETH hangs in the market pretty much stable while in comparison to EOS so most of the stock holders have their faith in ETH than EOS .EOS is very much stable in terms of market safety and value but can lose its value very much easily than ETH so the main investment which would be beneficial keeping in mind of long run of market value and stock holders  Smiley
Activity: 198
August 13, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

Regards.
For me, more preferable is to have both of those, because I consider EOS almost the same perspective level as ETH. And so if I would have the approximately same amount of both those cryptocurrencies I will be happy.
Activity: 125
August 13, 2018, 04:07:47 PM
Both coins are good, but ETH is already a popular coin and a very good platform for ICO.  Perhaps in the future, EOS will also be a successful coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
August 13, 2018, 03:49:17 PM
Why go to extremes? It is not easier to buy and Ethereum, and NEO and just in case and EOS. Distribute funds between these prospective platforms and just be a plus! I would also add Cardano.
Activity: 518
August 13, 2018, 03:47:35 PM
Well if you have that better on technology then I think eos as well as for investment I think both coins are great for that
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 03:45:00 PM
I do not think that this is now possible because now a lot of bench and a lot of projects do not go on the stock exchange. Of course, I myself have participated in campaigns but the salary was far below the
Activity: 52
August 13, 2018, 02:59:46 PM
Compared to EOS, ethereum is an older coin with more experience in cryptography. The development of ether has also been shown to increase from year to year, and it may be the reason why it will continue to grow in value. Ethereum also strengthened the confidence of investors.
Activity: 168
August 13, 2018, 02:55:48 PM
I prefer the ethereum. Because I see in it great prospects for further growth. I'm sure that the etherium itself will prove good. And maybe even in the top.
Pages:
Jump to: