Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 5. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 12:09:09 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

The most promising platform, without a doubt, is Ethereum. The Ethereum platform has gained the trust of the community and is now working to solve technical problems. Many projects and ICOs use the ether platform, this is proof that ether is better in everything.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
August 15, 2018, 12:08:37 AM
Compared to EOS, ethereum is an older coin with more experience in cryptography. The development of Ethereum has also been shown to increase from year to year, it may be the reason that Ethereum will continue to rise in price. Ethereum has also strengthened investor confidence
This is very true - and true for most tokens and projects.
Many projects like EOS have been excited to be on their own blockchains. If ETH went down, the erc20 tokens do too.
EOS has at least started to carve it's own path despite always having a beginning as a token.
Meh, watch your shitty coin and how it was decreasing a lot more than ethereum. A buggy blockchain called EOS should not exist. Even all of EOS platforms raised the funds through use ethereum and not EOS. EOS is a garbage coin with no demand and usefulness complete garbage coin. it's a shame for 4 billion dollars.
Activity: 103
August 15, 2018, 12:08:27 AM
We should acknowledge the very good ETH platform. However, users sometimes have problems with transaction speed due to overcrowding at the same time and some security issues with the habit of using Private Key to log in.
Activity: 98
August 15, 2018, 12:03:18 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

Honestly, between EOS or ETH is certainly a difficult choice, if possible both. Both of these coins have great potential in the future, but what I like most is Ethereum, because ethereum is one of the most appropriate coins for investing in the long term. The ability of ether in price stability is also very good.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 11:58:30 PM
why not both? I see this competition is good for both platforms and I dream both of them can collaborate to realize the crypto industry that is safer, faster and more transparent
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 11:57:17 PM
Ethereum has proven to be a very popular and very phenomenal Altcoin, its value is also very stable with high prices as well. In addition is also recommended for cost or bounty campaign. So I prefer ethereum with the most promising investment and will provide a good profit in the future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 11:45:28 PM
In terms of scaling, EOS will have two significant advantages over the Ethereum network, and as soon as they are implemented, EOS is likely to become the only platform that can handle truly decentralized commercial scale applications. First, EOS will rely on Graphene technology, which was demonstrated in stress tests to reach 10,000-100,000 transactions per second. Secondly, EOS will use parallelization to scale the network, probably up to millions of transactions per second. If these steps are implemented, EOS will be able to support thousands of DAPP (decentralized applications) on a commercial scale.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 11:28:18 PM
I favor Ethereum, I think Ethereum costs are more steady appropriate for long haul speculation, Ethereum advancement is likewise great from year to year expanding, so I trust the eventual fate of Ethereum is brighter than EOS. Additionally, etherums essentials are incredible and this would drive the cost higher
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 11:15:35 PM

Regards.

All good, you have to invest in both. Half to ethereum and half to EOS. You must know that EOS has become one of the best china coins this year. Ethereum has a growing level of ability and it is possible to become higher like today's bitcoin prices, this is an incredible coin.
copper member
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 10:48:07 PM
Compared to EOS, ethereum is an older coin with more experience in cryptography. The development of Ethereum has also been shown to increase from year to year, it may be the reason that Ethereum will continue to rise in price. Ethereum has also strengthened investor confidence
This is very true - and true for most tokens and projects.
Many projects like EOS have been excited to be on their own blockchains. If ETH went down, the erc20 tokens do too.
EOS has at least started to carve it's own path despite always having a beginning as a token.
Activity: 64
August 14, 2018, 10:44:23 PM
copper member
Activity: 174
August 14, 2018, 10:39:32 PM
EOS has been called the ETH killer.

The mainnet process was rough and I think it has a lot of growing to do. However, ETH has some rough spots.
Some of us were fine with ETC. Wink
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 8
August 14, 2018, 10:35:32 PM
Byteball is better than both. It is like the Ethereum of DAG except with simpler smart contracts and private payments etc. It also has a friendly end user interface so can be used by both the man on the street and developers. Ethereum is only for developers, which is not an ideal model. Developers need end users. End users need applications made by developers. Byteball connects both devs and users inside the wallet. 
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 10:33:46 PM
I do not yet see any prospects for strong growth in the near future. I think that you need to watch the project for a while.
ETH is more stable now.
Activity: 70
August 14, 2018, 10:32:08 PM

Regards.

It is true if the choice between ethereum and EOS I think most people would prefer ethereum.
But somehow we should not underestimate EOS, because I believe that in the future EOS will grow well, and will be in line with ethereum or even bitcoin.
Activity: 159
August 14, 2018, 05:56:53 PM

Regards.

well for i will asked to hold on till the bull market rises again because looking at the present market situation and talking of investment are not pleasing to me. so you should do is to hold on till the bull market comes up.
Activity: 69
August 14, 2018, 05:44:37 PM
Now ETH is preferable to EOS, but this year is not the best for ETH.  I hope next year ETH will grow in value.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
August 14, 2018, 02:17:45 PM
I think Ethereum is better now, their blockchain was already verified, many projects used it for their ICO. and Ethereum continues to evolve, EOS was not subjected to a load yet.
Activity: 51
August 14, 2018, 01:02:11 PM
EOS is a Blockchain platform thet operates using a similar model as Ethereum, although ETH was the first platform to launch. While there are similarities EOS is not exactly the same as ethereum from a technical and practical perspective.  If you are confused about ETH and EOS, then surely ETH will be better. Stability and ETH technology are better than EOS.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 14, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
For now I would choose EOS rather than Ethereum, there seem to be too much concentration on ETH, causing it to deep further as ICOs are offloading their load for USD in order to redeem their projects and people are not focused on ICOs at the moment
Pages:
Jump to: