Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 7. (Read 4230 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 02:54:55 PM
Personally, I keep both altcoins because I see them as a huge potential that is being realized in the future. If EOS implements all his plans, he will grow in price. I think he may well reach the price of the ether.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 13, 2018, 02:52:11 PM
I will prefer Ethereum than EOS because the project of the Ethereum is more stronger than EOS. The growth potential also very high for Ethereum than EOS.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
August 13, 2018, 02:50:28 PM
I think that you need to do so so that the states can control your cryptology slightly, because then the state will take a positive step towards it!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 02:48:29 PM
ETH is a very strong coin and the number of investors is very large. I think EOS is not suitable for investment now .
I agree that ETH is a very strong coin and EOS will be difficult to compete with ETH.
Activity: 196
August 13, 2018, 02:42:34 PM
EOS is full of bugs. Very uncertain investment, hackers could find another bug and steal another EOS coins.
I do not understand why Bitmain is so interested in this unfinished coin. Maybe this high risk could be very profitable. But for me is Ethereum the number one in DApps and Smart-contracts.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 02:26:52 PM
The EOS project as we all understand has very great opportunities and I think that this project has much more prospects, if we are talking about the future, but now of course it all looks like nothing more than just promises.
Activity: 41
August 13, 2018, 02:25:14 PM
ETH is a very strong coin and the number of investors is very large. I think EOS is not suitable for investment now .
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 02:14:11 PM
I prefer ETH to EOS, at least from my perspective.

Because of the man behind them, V is a dedicated tech guy; BM has is a mixture of tech and business.
By what criteria is EOS worse than ETH??
Can you name the reasons for your choice?
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 13, 2018, 02:09:41 PM
At the heart of EOS lies the protocol of the delegated proof of the collision algorithm (DPoS). It allows ordinary members to delegate transaction processing to selected participants.
Activity: 318
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 02:02:02 PM
In the long run I prefer ethereum than eos, ethereum is a strong project that has the potential to continue to grow bigger, and holding ethereum in the long run will be able to provide better results.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 01:40:05 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
If you invest in EOS and hold coins until next year, then I think by this time the price for EOS will grow.
Activity: 238
Merit: 12
send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost
August 13, 2018, 07:47:49 AM
well i prefer to use Ethereum other than EOS because ethereum is very popular in the crpyto co1mmunity and if there is going to be any attraction of investing into both coins then you can be rest assured that ethereum will outway EOS.
Activity: 28
August 13, 2018, 07:42:20 AM
I always encourage ETH. Because I like ETH's smart contract system. With the current situation, ETH is one of the top altcoins.
Activity: 60
August 13, 2018, 07:27:31 AM
People who say EOS is superior must be blind and not see what a failure of a governance protocol their DPOS is...
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 13, 2018, 07:10:08 AM
These cryptocurrencies were profitable in the past but Eos is more promising now than Eth, Eth is good for holding now becaseu it is stagnant and useful trading is impossible.
Activity: 102
August 13, 2018, 06:24:40 AM
EOS is a strong competitor of Ethereum. It is called blockchain 3.0. Although I don't think EOS can surpass Ethereum in the short term, the potential of EOS is definitely much larger than that of Ethereum. I prefer to invest in EOS.
Activity: 55
August 13, 2018, 05:53:04 AM
EOS and ETH has its own unique value in crypto market. ETH is top notch of crypto currencies as it has unique technology to which are used in multiple ways. ETH has wider scope to hold for ling time which is second place after bitcoin
Activity: 40
August 13, 2018, 05:51:54 AM
Without speculation more, I will state it's ETH on the grounds that it's second in rank among all Altcurencies. It's does not got the second position simply like that, ETH Ian demonstrates Altcoin. EOS is additionally incredible Altcoin however no on a par with ETH.
Activity: 38
August 13, 2018, 04:28:28 AM
Currently, ETH is relatively mature and common in cryptocurrencies. EOS has a long way to go if it wants to go beyond it. Which one to invest? My advice is short - term investment can choose ETH, long - term investment EOS more potential!
Activity: 24
August 13, 2018, 04:17:23 AM
EOS and Etherium altcoin are very good for investing. but for now etherium is the right investment because the price is decreasing, you can hodling etherium in long-term investments and get a profit
Pages:
Jump to: