Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 47. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 02:00:14 PM
In between these two, I will choose ETH. It is much more safer and possible returns are also higher in case of ETH.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
June 19, 2018, 01:48:12 PM
I would choose eth than eos at the moment because its more profitable and better than eos. Much more stable and always increasing the value has made eth become more demand.
What kind of profit do you mean? The cost of EOS is now around $10 per coin, and Ethereum is $600, so EOS has a greater growth potential than Ethereum. EOS is likely to cost $100, which means that its price will rise 10 times. To ensure that Ethereum has risen in price 10 times, it needs to cost $6000. Based on this, I believe that EOS can bring its owners more profit than Ethereum, as it has much to grow.

By this logic, you need to buy TRX because it costs only 0.04 cents, and EOS as much as $ 10.

I really did not like the so-called Constitution of the EOS, and especially the rule outlined there allowing to seize addresses and token at these EOS addresses, which have not carried out any transactions for more than 3 years.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 01:27:25 PM
I would choose eth than eos at the moment because its more profitable and better than eos. Much more stable and always increasing the value has made eth become more demand.
What kind of profit do you mean? The cost of EOS is now around $10 per coin, and Ethereum is $600, so EOS has a greater growth potential than Ethereum. EOS is likely to cost $100, which means that its price will rise 10 times. To ensure that Ethereum has risen in price 10 times, it needs to cost $6000. Based on this, I believe that EOS can bring its owners more profit than Ethereum, as it has much to grow.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
June 19, 2018, 01:23:25 PM
both the ethereum or EOS could be a great future to invest. ethereum deserves to be retained but the development of the EOS is also highly to be followed because the results obtained can be very large. Therefore it is better to enter and invest in both of the on must choose one.
Activity: 293
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 01:22:11 PM
I'd genuinely like to hear from EOS fans what they think makes it better than ETH. I don't think the MainNet is fully operational yet. Things seem to be lagging/grinding to a halt. Any upcoming airdrops are done using the Genesis snapshot. So where is the incentive for anyone to buy EOS at this point in time?

Not trying to spread FUD, really just trying to understand.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 01:11:07 PM
EOS has very strong project in smart contracts but last month its price go up very fast and I think its not good idea to buy from this high price, it would be better to wait price to more down and after that u can buy EOS.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
June 19, 2018, 01:09:02 PM
I highly appreciate of EOS. The advantage of EOS over ETH is that is does not have scalability issues like ETH does (recently, there were cases when people had to wait for 2 hours for their transaction to proceed). So basically EOS is faster compared to ETH (which is usual for “smaller” coins compared to the “mainstream” ones). EOS also made the smart contract codes readable by the humans, whereas the ETH codes was only machine readable
This is true, EOS has many advantages over Ethereum and the main advantage is the solved problem with network scalability. Therefore, EOS has every chance to become a direct competitor to Ethereum and subsequently replace it.
Activity: 88
June 19, 2018, 12:54:42 PM
Actually it’s up to you and how you manage your investment. Before investing you should do a detailed research on both, compare them and choose the better one for you. Listening other people might not good for you.
Activity: 80
June 19, 2018, 12:53:54 PM
I highly appreciate of EOS. The advantage of EOS over ETH is that is does not have scalability issues like ETH does (recently, there were cases when people had to wait for 2 hours for their transaction to proceed). So basically EOS is faster compared to ETH (which is usual for “smaller” coins compared to the “mainstream” ones). EOS also made the smart contract codes readable by the humans, whereas the ETH codes was only machine readable
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 12:42:53 PM
ETH clearly, EOS is bullshit.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 12:24:02 PM
i must prefer ethereum because this altcoin is good for long term even its hold or sell. etherum is one of best among in any altcoin now that's why ethereum now is a second large cryptocurrency next to a bitcoin. by being popular and demand many people having an interest to invest in ethereum because of the good value in the market and the profit that we received in ethereum.
Activity: 126
June 19, 2018, 12:15:54 PM
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
June 19, 2018, 12:03:12 PM
for eth it's eth because eth it's really potential and it has its own block chain and it supports eth and many buyers and famous and eth's because eos because of eth's potential and future eth it's better for me Hold it just a few years

Eth, for being the old one and also lots of tokens already operating on ETH platform.
EoS has been new in this field and it may take some time to compete with ETH.
copper member
Activity: 409
June 19, 2018, 12:01:41 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

The two coins you mentioned are good altcoins, but if I have to choose then I prefer ethereum. Ethereum is a solid project and also has a more stable value and can also survive in the long run.
Activity: 96
June 19, 2018, 11:58:09 AM
I am interested in Ethereum. It has the smart contracts which I like the most. You basically define the rules within the smart contract and get a payment in case your transaction (any kind of) applies to the rules. So the rules can’t be omitted and the payments will regularly be made. So this is a sort of “programmable” coin. Another great thing I love about ETH is their support for ICOs and tokens that can be based on the Ethereum platform.
Activity: 144
June 19, 2018, 11:57:43 AM
for eth it's eth because eth it's really potential and it has its own block chain and it supports eth and many buyers and famous and eth's because eos because of eth's potential and future eth it's better for me Hold it just a few years
Activity: 100
June 19, 2018, 11:57:19 AM
Personally, I like Ethereum more. Ethereum is the number the second biggest crypto. It’s the first mainstream block chain platform for launching ICO and Dapps and will likely stay big for a long time to come. You see predictions of $15,000 for ETH this year which are definitely possible, but so it is dropping to $100
Activity: 106
June 19, 2018, 11:56:37 AM
In my point of view, EOS is better than ETH. EOS was designed with flexibility in mind. This is in view of the fact that complaints have been made concerning the fact that on Ethereum when one application stops working on the blockchain network, the performance of other applications is also affected. EOS aims to solve this issue by suspending the problematic app until the code has been updated by block producers. With EOS the various parts of an application can be disabled as well as enabled all at once.
Activity: 113
June 19, 2018, 11:55:42 AM
I prefer EOS to ETH. The platform of EOS intends to involve both vertical and horizontal scaling with a view of increasing the speed to millions of transactions every second. This way it will be possible to offer enterprise solutions at the industrial level while also not leaving out everyday users. If this goes according to plan, the current transactions speed of Ethereum would be surpassed significantly thereby established EOS as a blockchain development authority.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
June 19, 2018, 06:27:01 AM
EOS should solve the main Ethereum (and Bitcoin) problem - scalability - that means that EOS will be much faster than Ethereum.
But I personally trust in Ethereum and I hope that developers will come with some new solution.
Pages:
Jump to: