Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 50. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 09:03:55 AM
I think is ETH more preferable compared to EOS.  Because ETH is more stable coin and it has second highest market-cap coin So I suggest you invest in ETH and EOS is currently at a lower price but it has good market-cap coin.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 16, 2018, 09:02:15 AM
EOS is actually decentralized compared to OMG's technology, where you essentially trust OMG to operate the plasma sidechain, and you need to deal with normal ETH transactions in order to transfer assets to/from plasma, essentially doing an atomic swap between the chains.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 16, 2018, 08:54:29 AM
From a technical point of view, EOS is even more powerful. It outperforms ETH in both performance and product mechanics. However, it is not enough to see it. We still need its products to be listed so that we can truly use the results to know the results!
EOS prices are trending right in our ideal buy zone, we should be prepared to buy. Anyway, we have this stochastic buy signal which even if is not turning from our preferred oversold territory should provide the necessary fodder for buyers.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
June 16, 2018, 08:52:10 AM
I think that both these crypto-currencies are promising in their own way. The Ethereum is promising for its reliability and being in the second place in terms of capitalization in the top of the best. EOS is often referred to as the "Killer of the Ethereum", as its developers promise faster transactions, lower commissions and better technology compared to the Ethereum. nevertheless, promises have not yet been fulfilled, and the platform is still under development, so I personally will be closer to the Ethereum.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 16, 2018, 08:48:07 AM
For me i prefer eth because it is more commonly known to people.
Activity: 336
June 16, 2018, 08:45:36 AM
if I think ETH still give big profit compared to EOS.
Activity: 602
June 16, 2018, 08:41:49 AM
Of course ETH,EOS now lot of problems,bugs,especially security,and now even what we can say who is better,now everything on the bottom there are big M tried,they cast on the plinth and so 2 these proetka very promising,maybe in the future will cost a lot of money EOS,but now is the point to make!
Activity: 490
June 16, 2018, 08:38:12 AM
The mere fact that people are now talking about the comparison of the two projects already shows that the EOS project has serious competitive advantages over the ETH project, I think that there is no need to talk about this anymore, everything has its time
Activity: 462
June 16, 2018, 08:35:22 AM
From a technical point of view, EOS is even more powerful. It outperforms ETH in both performance and product mechanics. However, it is not enough to see it. We still need its products to be listed so that we can truly use the results to know the results!
Activity: 77
June 16, 2018, 02:05:59 AM
I think it's still too early to compare the two. Ethereum has been operating in the encryption market for many years. It has already made a lot of contributions to the token market, and EOS has just begun. There are no practical applicationsTo serve people!
Activity: 284
Merit: 16
June 15, 2018, 01:46:44 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
In the present time , i think you should choose eos , this is a pretty new ico , and it's very focused by investors. The time is the best time to buy eos because bitcoin prices are falling very sharply ,  eos is quite low. Buy eos now and wait for the time bitcoin return to high prices
Activity: 31
June 15, 2018, 01:36:19 PM
no doubt its Ethereum, It has very strong project than EOS, ETH is one of the strongest coin in the crypto market. I my point of view ETH first and other option is EOS.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
June 14, 2018, 02:17:58 PM
actually both are equally good. each has its advantages. EOS or ethereum, have advanced technology, respectively. But if I'd prefer on the ethereum. because in terms of age already older than on the EOS.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 14, 2018, 01:22:29 PM
Forget about investing in EOS, it would be luck if the already invested people in EOS don't end up losing their entire money. EOS doesn't follows the most important rule of crypto that is being decentralized, most of the EOS supply is held by very few people. Although I have to say the opposite of that for Ethereum and you should invest in Ethereum.
Activity: 101
June 14, 2018, 08:45:45 AM
I believe that Ethereum technology is more developed, especially since it is the second most popular coin on the market, I prefer it
Activity: 182
June 14, 2018, 08:22:28 AM
EOS and Ethereum are two good coins and have a bright future, Eos is one of the coins that will be a big competitor Ethereum in the future but for now EOS still lost to Ethereum so, for now, I prefer Ethereum.
Activity: 168
June 14, 2018, 08:06:46 AM
If you plan to invest on a long term, it's better to invest in EOS.  If for a short term, it's better in ETH.
Activity: 308
June 14, 2018, 07:43:20 AM
I prefer the first one, because that option gives way more opportunities to go, and it is more trustworthy then second
Activity: 308
June 14, 2018, 06:05:23 AM
EOS at the moment is nothing, except the hyip does not represent. For ETH a working network with a huge number of projects and tokens. My choice is clearly in the direction of ETH. Already there are alternatives, and NEO and Waves, they have not managed to displace ETH either.
Activity: 110
June 14, 2018, 05:53:09 AM
Good question.  ETH is now a strong and reliable coin.  EOS is also a good and promising coin.  My choice is ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: