Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 51. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
June 13, 2018, 05:28:37 PM
EOS will be faster than Bitcoin, Ethereum and a dozen other crypto-exchange platforms combined. And with zero commissions, the launch of the main network in June will attract many retail investors and traders.
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 02:30:55 PM
This time peoples only talking about EOS. But I many times see how a lot discussed in masses coins, not increasing, but fall. Need time to look closer EOS.
Activity: 406
Merit: 12
June 13, 2018, 02:26:33 PM
EOS is actually decentralized compared to OMG's technology, where you essentially trust OMG to operate the plasma sidechain, and you need to deal with normal ETH transactions in order to transfer assets to/from plasma, essentially doing an atomic swap between the chains.
Activity: 155
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 02:21:54 PM
If you choose between these coins, then I advise investing in EOS for a long term and investing in ETH for several months.
Activity: 151
June 12, 2018, 09:13:31 AM
Now ETH is a more reliable coin than EOS.  But EOS has a great potential and it seems to me that this coin will be very popular in the future.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 08:04:14 AM
Look close at Etherium, this is already a well-developed platform, so it seems more interesting and promising!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 07:59:40 AM
 I think that EOS, would gain some value soon, the project just requires some time to be more than, and spread out
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
June 12, 2018, 06:47:24 AM
You do not want to miss both Altcoin both in the present and in the future! Ethereum is what any savvy trader should be buying right now because it is cheap and the upside for ethereum is almost certain. One must also hold EOS for long term!
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 06:45:00 AM
It may take a lot of courage to choose EOS for investment, which may give you a high profit, but it may also make you lose everything. I will choose ETH.
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
June 12, 2018, 06:04:01 AM
I think ETH is better because it has a wide range of applications. It has practical technologies to provide convenience for people! Many cryptocurrencies need it!
Activity: 420
June 12, 2018, 05:55:38 AM
If I were you, I probably choose ETH than EOS because for me, BTC and ETH are the best coins for holding especially for long term. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
June 12, 2018, 05:42:37 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
Relax mate, there is no need to get confused over this. Both EOS and ETH are good coins on the market with better performance. EOS is suitable for day-trading due to its volume and mild volatility nature. Ethereum on the other hand is pretty much well fitting for long term investment just as Bitcoin.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
June 11, 2018, 03:36:36 PM
Its really a hard decision to make .Eth is best platform token right now with market cap and all.And eth is already a well known project and the most succesful project and its growing day by day.So eth will be a great choice.And when its comes to Eos also a great project EOS is hyped last few days but it will go to moon .So for long term investment both are good its
own way.I think it will e best that break your money and buy both.So go for these and invest whatever you want to invest
Activity: 112
Merit: 43
June 11, 2018, 03:33:51 PM
How can you compare these currencies, if the first is based on the second. It's very funny to hear this. And if you compare, then of course I will choose the etherium
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 03:32:40 PM
EOS is centralised blockchain... if you ask me I would prefer ETH though but the speed is slow

If you look at the technical specifications, you can see that  EOS is very strong. But as you correctly noted, EOS has problems with centralization, on the other hand, these problems can be solved. In this case, the prospects of the EOS look excellent. So I bought both of these coins and will hold them for a long time.
Activity: 1190
June 11, 2018, 03:15:45 PM
which I prefer between EOS or ETH is certainly a difficult choice. Because Of these two coins equally have great potential in the future. But what I like most about is Ethereum because ethereum is one of the most appropriate coins if investing in the long term.
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
June 11, 2018, 03:10:07 PM
I think ETH is good choice, Many of people traded of ETH than EOS and we know that
ETH is the top 2 on the crypto markets right now.
Activity: 4
June 11, 2018, 03:08:17 PM
Eos very good
Merit: 174
June 11, 2018, 03:06:57 PM
I personally prefer EOS. Simply because right now there is more potential for growth. The team is strong, roadmap is clean, Asian region just fell in love with this coin, so from the speculation side, EOS is more attractive than ETH. They just launched their own mainnet, so this project is definitely worth your attention.

What team? Block.one has said their job is done. They are no longer involved in the launch of EOS, and in my opinion the community is not yet mature enough to launch it either. In all honesty the project has turned to shit imho.
Activity: 4
June 11, 2018, 03:06:02 PM
I believe that of these two coins is certainly the best ETH, as it is developing quite fast and has a great future ahead, so I advise you to buy it until the price is low.
Pages:
Jump to: