Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 48. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 06:23:33 AM
EOS and Ethereum are two good coins and have a bright future, Eos is one of the coins that will be a big competitor Ethereum in the future but for now EOS still lost to Ethereum so, for now, I prefer Ethereum.

Yes, both of them are very cool but I would probably pick Ethereum. It has been used for 3 years already, and EOS is the new cryptocurrency. Despite all the positive reviews about this altcoin, still, it's difficult to predict its future.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
June 18, 2018, 04:14:54 AM
EOS is considered more technologically advanced receiver Ethereum, it is strongly underestimated in comparison with Eth, so I think that investing today in EOS can make good profit.
Activity: 146
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 04:09:13 AM
I think that investing in Ethereum is a better choice. The price of Ethereum is rising and people are gradually moving toward it. With the increase in demand, I think it will have greater development in the future. And it has a good operating team, I am very optimistic about it.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 18, 2018, 04:09:02 AM
Eos is very popular among crypto-currencies and is constantly increasing its value. gives investors hope for the future. The price of ethereum is long and stable and does not rise.
If we are going to look with potentials to jumped high, EOS maybe far against ETH as the value still cheap and can be pumped hard by a large scale of investors while ETH already gain that support and the value will rise a bit but stable in the sense of supporters that willing to use the chain and hold for much longer investment.
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 03:47:43 AM
Eos is very popular among crypto-currencies and is constantly increasing its value. gives investors hope for the future. The price of ethereum is long and stable and does not rise.
Activity: 168
June 18, 2018, 03:43:28 AM
In my opinion, I prefer Ethereum because Ethereum has smart contract features that allow it to continue to grow in the future, I think the future of Ethereum is very good reliable in the future, so I use it for long-term investment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 127
June 18, 2018, 03:37:49 AM
ETH where already establish. But who knows, if EOS could do a great job in the future. If you a have an extra income/money, why not invest on it? Still its a gamble because we still don't know what the governments will do into our growing crypto currency world.
Activity: 84
June 18, 2018, 03:33:42 AM
actually both are equally good. each has its advantages. EOS or ethereum, have advanced technology, respectively. But if I'd prefer on the ethereum. because in terms of age already older than on the EOS. So it has been proved that the ethereum able to survive long enough.
I really also prefer ethereum because ethereum is the coin no 2 after bitcoin and ethereum is widely used as a fee in my etherwallet and is very promising for investment.
Activity: 182
June 18, 2018, 03:33:30 AM
EOS is gonna go lower before it gets higher. I think there will be a good window to buy it before it moons.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
The Future of Security Tokens
June 18, 2018, 03:31:26 AM
EOS positions itself as a better option than the Etherium. But now he has technical difficulties. It's pretty dangerous to invest money now in EOS. I would wait for the situation to change.
Activity: 196
SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY
June 18, 2018, 03:26:35 AM
According to me it’s Ethereum because the project of the Ethereum is very strong and oppurtunity of growth huge campared to EOS.
I think so.
I think that Ethereum is an adult, and eos is a child who hasn't grown up. So I'm more willing to believe more on Ethereum.
Of course, some cryptocurrencies like eos have great potential, but they need  little more time.
Activity: 314
June 18, 2018, 03:24:00 AM
I prefer to you to invest your money to Ethereum as I noticed to it when I started to invest last year is it is stable it's price and even it falls down it's price it don't go in a lowest price like other currency I have in my wallet. That's why I choose to invest more in ethereum this year to get more profit in the next increase of it's price in the market.
Activity: 182
June 18, 2018, 03:12:31 AM
According to me it’s Ethereum because the project of the Ethereum is very strong and oppurtunity of growth huge campared to EOS.
Activity: 239
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 02:56:49 AM
For me I prefer Ethereum rather than EOS because we all know that ethereum is the second most popular coins that crypto-enthusiast and also most of the ICOs preferred to use in their transactions. Also we all know that there is a big potential of this coin to double or even triple your investment in just a short span of time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
June 18, 2018, 02:51:31 AM
I think ETH is better, how to say it has special platform which had great influence over crypto world, crypto market changed significantly after ETH. Here is the blog on this: https://icoguide.com/en/blog/what-is-erc20-and-how-does-it-affect-tokens
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 18, 2018, 02:47:54 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

I have earned a huge profit margin by investing Etherium last year and I have encashed my coins last December 2017, I reinvest my earnings when the market went down from its last dip. I never doubted Etherium because based on its stats in the market it is the best altcoins which have a decent market cap and trading volume. I only focused on 3 coins which are Bitcoin, Etherium and Ripple these coins enough to provide my daily and wants for every day.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 01:45:47 AM
Between EOS and Ethereum I tend to ethereum, this is a nice coint and potential for the future, eos is also good and its development is also getting better, but from various types altcoint in my opinion ethereum to date remains the best
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 18, 2018, 01:45:23 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

I think choosing ethereum is a smart solution. EOS also has a good chance for the future, but I own a lot more investment in Ethereum in comparison with EOS.
Activity: 125
June 18, 2018, 01:44:32 AM
I really like Ethereum. I would like to prefer ETH which is better than EOS as preferable option. Ethereum has a potential altcoin which will be compete with Bitcoin.
So, buy ETH and hold for long term I believe it will give you a huge profit.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
June 18, 2018, 01:41:14 AM
Yes both are solid and promising, but in the marketplace and belief aspect, Ethereum is most beloved by the vast majority, not hating EOS but we know its development and its confession in the future. In my opinion, investing in two currencies, we can make a profit, change the time and quantity. If you want to make a bigger profit, then I suggest you invest in EOS. Because the EOS is currently at a lower price and has potential, the current Ethereum price is too high.
I prefer for Ethereum because it is one of the best altcoin for now and it is one of the best altcoin so far, also this altcoin is now become known of many people and everyday many people are getting interested to it. That's why people mostly choose it over other altcoin, also Ethereum have potential like Bitcoin and it is the second to it, and since it's become popular its ptice now is also rising but its still worth it because its very profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: