Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 52. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 11, 2018, 03:04:20 PM
I think eos is a good project but sincerely speaking there is no way to compare ether to eos because ether has already made and cleared the air and so many participants are therein and by this outbreak there has been so many better things attached to it and by this should not be considered with eos an alt that just ventured in but if there be anyone that want to invest in alt I suggest eos because the project is a good one.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 11, 2018, 03:03:40 PM
EOS has grown strongly in price recently, buying it now is not the best option. So I advise you to buy Ethereum.
Activity: 140
June 11, 2018, 02:59:15 PM
I personally prefer EOS. Simply because right now there is more potential for growth. The team is strong, roadmap is clean, Asian region just fell in love with this coin, so from the speculation side, EOS is more attractive than ETH. They just launched their own mainnet, so this project is definitely worth your attention.
Activity: 210
June 11, 2018, 02:50:59 PM
maybe in this case I think both are good, but if you want to vote I suggest you choose ETH, because ETH does not fall often or always stable, even now many people who trust ETH to invest.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
June 11, 2018, 02:46:52 PM
EOS is the crappy clone of Ethereum and is nothing but a 50% attack attemp on the value of ethereum. I think that EOS is not going anywhere good.
Activity: 532
Merit: 29
June 11, 2018, 02:46:30 PM
I definitely suggest ethereum in this comparison.

Ethereum is one of the most promising and high potential coin in cryptocurrency market and i think ethereum will rise from day to day in upcoming months.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 02:41:47 PM
Eth has excellent potential in development it's coin quality, the results obtained from investments with it are very promising today      
Activity: 73
June 11, 2018, 01:59:52 PM
I think the etherium has more community. Etherium is more stable. if there are network updates - eos will not be necessary!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
June 11, 2018, 01:53:48 PM
A much favored eth in fact almost everyone here will choose it for their investment on long or nearly to short time   
Activity: 104
June 11, 2018, 02:49:14 AM
Well, as for me once I'm stick to something, I've stucked with It for life. I choose ethereum over EOS. In term of  value and popularity Ethereum is greater than EOS.
Activity: 182
June 11, 2018, 02:43:46 AM
I will prefer Ethereum than EOS because the project of the Ethereum is more stronger than EOS. The growth potential also very high for Ethereum than EOS.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
June 11, 2018, 02:41:05 AM
EOS is centralised blockchain... if you ask me I would prefer ETH though but the speed is slow

Activity: 910
Merit: 263
June 11, 2018, 02:36:59 AM
I think it's better to have both coins in the portfolio. But I prefer the etherium more. The team has already developed its platform well. EOS does not yet have projects that are built on the platform.
Activity: 152
June 11, 2018, 02:33:30 AM
Based on all the information I have studied right now, the Ethereum is much safer. It has the real big developer community and also a lot of projects are based on it.
Activity: 658
June 11, 2018, 02:30:53 AM
Currently, I put some capitals into EOS. This coin has a very interesting concept. It is created likely the Ethereum. But, it has the special features and it is much faster than ETH for the transaction. I know that now, the price of the EOS is still lower so far than the ETH. but, for long hodl, I'm sure that it can follow the progress of the ETH.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
June 11, 2018, 02:27:36 AM
both are very good potential if we are a long-term investment but I recommend you to invest ethereum because ethereum is altcoin king who has more chances of having a high price in the future
ETH 70%
EOS 30%
True indeed both can be said as good for long-term investment,
but if I have to choose between the two I personally prefer ethereum,
because the development of ethereum is very good indeed
Activity: 448
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 11, 2018, 02:24:40 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

Tough decision, EOS has skyrocketed and I would avoid it for now as a longterm hold untill the price cools down. Ethereum is hanging in there pretty stable. I would suggest to either go with your own research which points to EOS as you say or go with both. My main advice would be to dollar-cost average in, which means you pick a number of how much you want to invest and start buying some of the coin(s) you want every week/month?

example:
I want to invest $5000,- into ETH and EOS, $2500,- both
Every month I put $500,- into ETH and EOS regardless of the price
After 5 months I have invested the full sum and calculate my average buy in, you now just hold untill you're satisfied with the returns. Goodluck
between Ethereum and EOS, I prefer Ethereum. due to price and ratings in Ethereum is the highest compared to other Altcoin. indeed for Ethereum, this is a mainstay of Altcoin which can be a distinct advantage by having this coin in the short and long term. so I prefer to Ethereum.
Activity: 168
June 11, 2018, 02:23:53 AM
two precious coins and have a bright future but for now, I prefer Ethereum for my investment,
Ethereum is more stable and more promising in the future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
June 11, 2018, 02:10:14 AM
Crypto keeps growing every time and certainly will be hard to predict which ones will be best. EOS and the ethereum keeps growing all the time and the two coins of this great potential for investment, which is the best current ethereum can look nicer. but EOS is also increasingly had development is greatly increased. the continuation of the two altcoins I think the competition will be tight.
Activity: 805
June 11, 2018, 01:58:44 AM
The most promising platform, without any doubt, is Ethereum. The Ethereum platform has already earned the trust of the community and is now working on solving technical problems. At the same time, EOS is just beginning to function and this new platform has yet to prove its effectiveness and earn the trust of users.
Pages:
Jump to: