Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 58. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 03:39:17 PM
EOS is a good coin and part of the money is worth investing in it.  But for me, a more reliable coin is ETH.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 106
Available for rent
June 02, 2018, 10:43:32 AM
Both EOS and ETH are good. You can also consider Ethos. Currently being valued at $2.90, Ethos is one of the promising contenders for the top 5 alt coins to invest in 2018. Ethos’s aim is to make cryptocurrency investing accessible for a non-expert with a universal wallet, liquidity coin, and easy portfolio management. With Ethos Universal Wallet, Ethos makes it easy and safe to transfer money of any form – anytime, anyplace, and in an instant – for free. This piece of innovation will surely close the gap between technical experts and average users.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 10:22:45 AM
EOS is one of several expanding crypto-currency networks that have excellent prospects, using the underlying technological and collective development teams. Today, Eos looks great in the form of a roadmap, but the authors do not yet have a work product, only time will tell whether this project really is the true "killer" Ethereum, as it is already dubbed in social networks.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
June 02, 2018, 10:22:32 AM
Have you seen the price of EOS now rising? I think that many understand why this happens and I hope that you have already bought EOS before, because as usual, after the HYIP passes, prices will fall.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
June 02, 2018, 10:19:55 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

Tough decision, EOS has skyrocketed and I would avoid it for now as a longterm hold untill the price cools down. Ethereum is hanging in there pretty stable. I would suggest to either go with your own research which points to EOS as you say or go with both. My main advice would be to dollar-cost average in, which means you pick a number of how much you want to invest and start buying some of the coin(s) you want every week/month?

example:
I want to invest $5000,- into ETH and EOS, $2500,- both
Every month I put $500,- into ETH and EOS regardless of the price
After 5 months I have invested the full sum and calculate my average buy in, you now just hold untill you're satisfied with the returns. Goodluck
currently the more I choose is EOS. because I am interested and interested to have it with EOS which continues to show good progress. therefore to make EOS a top choice this year is pretty good and be the right choice for considerable profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
June 02, 2018, 10:16:13 AM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

In my humble opinion, EOS is a risk. We do not know how the platform will operate in the conditions of the existing market. At the moment, this is a strong marketing move. Huge capitalization and a huge alarm .. I think that ETH is still out of competition.
Activity: 14
June 02, 2018, 10:02:52 AM
Both are very potential for now. Ethereum is very famous and seems to be lasting for a very long time.
While Eos offers huge growth because market capitalization is still quite low. So why do not you divide it in those two Altcoins. Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
June 02, 2018, 04:05:31 AM
I am preferable with ETH than EOS because as we know ethereum has already establish its name in the blockchain  in the coin market index , in the trading sites and most of all in the cryptoworld , while EOS was newly launched blockchain that also have tokens to the market but are yet to recognized if has a good services  compare to the services the ethereum that have already serve on the cryptoworld.
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
June 02, 2018, 03:56:10 AM
ethereum, of course, because ethereum has a good market character and is a huge fan of the community that makes this coin very popular and hangs excellent intergrity
Activity: 448
Merit: 17
June 02, 2018, 03:52:01 AM
what is EOS really? the last few days, the public is in a splash with the existence of EOS, but I do not
I understand Ethereum, but not with EOS, maybe anyone can explain about EOS ??
thanks
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
June 02, 2018, 03:49:50 AM
Ethereum is my favorite cryptocurrency, the best project currently on the market that has the potential in the next few years to overcome Bitcoin. Lately I have also been interested in EOS, I studied his project and it seems very good, so I want to diversify something to invest 95% on Ethereum and 5% on EOS
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 02:35:40 AM
I still prefer Ethereum than EOS, why? because ethereum is still widely used platform by a lot of ICOs. Not just used but also supported by a lot of investors and people all over the world. That is why it is still on the top of the list when it comes to altcoins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 02, 2018, 02:31:25 AM
If based on research and analysis of EOS more promising then just select EOS. but basically, the second altcoin is pretty good and has potential. If possible of course invest in them is also the very thing that could give results that are quite large.
Activity: 378
Merit: 119
June 02, 2018, 02:28:02 AM
Comparing EOS to Ethereum is the same as comparing Bitcoin Cash to Bitcoin. I think the main goal of the EOS organizers was to collect as much money as possible and they achieved this goal.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 01, 2018, 12:49:54 PM
EOS could be well-positioned to be that problem solver normal users won't even know there's blockchain behind their new  only downturn I can see is if their scaling issue doesn't get solved, but I'm 85% confident  powerful, it supports a lot of other !!
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 01, 2018, 12:43:59 PM
I would hold both assets, in the proportion of 70 to 30 (if you are not a risk fan), where 70% -ethereum, and 30% - EOS. And 100% is not all of your investment funds, just 20-25% of portfolio. Also, I would buy NEO, its chances to take off even higher than  EOS, well, it's in my opinion.  No need to buy that one and hope you made the right choice.
Activity: 103
June 01, 2018, 12:38:54 PM
At the same time, Ethereum has plenty of lingering problems that need solving, and EOS could be well-positioned to be that problem solver. If EOS can smoothly go live on schedule, and if everything works as it should, then it might become a serious Ethereum competitor in the long run.
Activity: 99
June 01, 2018, 12:37:35 PM
I highly appreciate of EOS. For most business uses and other practical purposes, EOS might be a much more tempting offer which could see its ecosystem grow quickly in the future. At the same time, Ethereum's "fluffy" sounding stuff about being an immutable global source of truth is actually an important function in its own right, with its own practical business applications.
Activity: 101
June 01, 2018, 12:36:08 PM
I like EOS. EOS and Ethereum are both designed to let users create a versatile range of contracts, but they have different ways of doing it. Ethereum was the first, and it blazed its own trail by creating its own programming language, while EOS aims to make it easier for users to create their own contracts through the use of widely used existing programming languages.
Activity: 104
June 01, 2018, 12:34:56 PM
Personally, I like Ethereum to EOS. Ethereum has made much more progress. It started sooner, it is much more developed and is much larger than EOS in every way. In fact, EOS is still running on the Ethereum blockchain as an ERC20 (the Ethereum standard) token, rather than on its own system.
Pages:
Jump to: