Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or ETH, which one is preferable?? - page 69. (Read 4231 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 138
May 20, 2018, 11:37:13 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.
I am just freaking puzzled to make the final decision.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.
in my opinion, you better invest in ethereum. but if your study tells you to invest in EOS, maybe you can invest in both. ie 50% ETH and 50% EOS
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
May 20, 2018, 11:30:10 PM
In the current situation of better growth of crypto industry I want to make some investment.
But I really got confused when I am going to make the final decision. My mind is supporting ETH but my study suggesting to go for EOS.

Could you plesae suggest me one or both with percentage to make a fruitful investment??

Regards.

Tough decision, EOS has skyrocketed and I would avoid it for now as a longterm hold untill the price cools down. Ethereum is hanging in there pretty stable. I would suggest to either go with your own research which points to EOS as you say or go with both. My main advice would be to dollar-cost average in, which means you pick a number of how much you want to invest and start buying some of the coin(s) you want every week/month?

example:
I want to invest $5000,- into ETH and EOS, $2500,- both
Every month I put $500,- into ETH and EOS regardless of the price
After 5 months I have invested the full sum and calculate my average buy in, you now just hold untill you're satisfied with the returns. Goodluck
I suggest the same thing because I know Ethereum is very potential to experience a more rapid development. so this gives chances to gain a far greater advantage in future. other than that with Ethereum which has a high price, and supported by an ever-increasing development. so the price is soaring high in the future.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 20, 2018, 11:28:00 PM
If you want to make a bigger profit, then I suggest you invest in EOS.
Because EOS is currently at a lower price and has the potential, ETH's current price is too high.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 11:24:15 PM
I think Eth would be a fruitful investment. The price of eth is increasing day by day and people are moving towards it gradually. As the demand is incraesing, i think it'll have a great future further.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
May 20, 2018, 11:22:38 PM

Regards.

Tough decision, EOS has skyrocketed and I would avoid it for now as a longterm hold untill the price cools down. Ethereum is hanging in there pretty stable. I would suggest to either go with your own research which points to EOS as you say or go with both. My main advice would be to dollar-cost average in, which means you pick a number of how much you want to invest and start buying some of the coin(s) you want every week/month?

example:
I want to invest $5000,- into ETH and EOS, $2500,- both
Every month I put $500,- into ETH and EOS regardless of the price
After 5 months I have invested the full sum and calculate my average buy in, you now just hold untill you're satisfied with the returns. Goodluck
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
May 20, 2018, 10:51:04 PM
i would suggest ethereum. ethereum is the new gem guys. the way it's going up, we can expect that it will become something unstoppable. i prefer ethereum. Shocked
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 10:46:16 AM

Regards.
Pages:
Jump to: