Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or IOTA? - page 2. (Read 1147 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 12:04:12 AM
Both coins are interesting, but I chose IOTA. It seems to me that this coin is much more interesting than EOS. For long-term investment, both coins are good.
Perhaps you are right, it is worth dividing the capital between these two coins, because they are both very popular and any of them will give a big profit in the future.

yes, if you have the much better capital to choose both because they both are potential coins in the future, EOS and IOTA development are very good so suitable for investment use.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 05, 2018, 02:22:56 PM
I have both of these coins. EOS as an ethereum competitor can be good, but I do not know of any ICO based on this project. I like IOTA. I think this is a more risky project (tangle is not tested with many users), but more promising.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
June 05, 2018, 01:33:43 PM
I choose EOS. IOTA has nothing. And in this direction there are too many teams. EOS with their mistake made a giant ICO. But what made IOTA? Exclude very aggressive users in the reddit

I think has to do with partnerships with VW, Bosch and the UN, not reddit users.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
June 05, 2018, 01:20:23 PM
I choose EOS. IOTA has nothing. And in this direction there are too many teams. EOS with their mistake made a giant ICO. But what made IOTA? Exclude very aggressive users in the reddit
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
June 05, 2018, 12:25:03 PM
EOS have been hacked recently. This news can cause a lot of trouble to EOS. Therefore, I choose IOTA. It is better and most of all, there is no bad news against it. In the cryptocurrency world, you also need to care about news. It can turn black to white and white to black. And it is also the main reason why coins have pirces
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
June 05, 2018, 11:33:50 AM
These two cryptocurrencies from the top 10 will surely have a good competition on the market as time goes by and this coin for Internet of Things (IoT) transactions can possible double its market cap in the coming years for the reasons that its market price is just cheap that can somehow attract investors to invest.
Activity: 252
June 05, 2018, 10:51:03 AM
they both scale

They  both sacrifice a little bit of decentralization  for  scalability

Which  one  to choose  and  why?

I believe the both coins are game changers. Especially if Eos realises its goal there will be such an explosion beyond expectations. It goes same for Iota. The two coins have great prospects so, you make your choice. For me I will go for Iota because of the important partnerships it has entered and the recognition it has gotten recently which has boosted investor confidence.
Activity: 180
June 05, 2018, 09:45:39 AM
Another opponent is coming. Against IOTA and EOS. I have a researcher on Fantom.foundation. Very good ICO sites.
yes, and i'm gonna use borrowed capital for (an investment), expecting the profits made to be greater than the interest payable. A real value-add, Fantom brings to the table the incorporation of infrastructure for smart contracts and dapps, which prior DAG projects like IOTA and Nano did not offer at the time of their launch and have yet to incorporate into their product.
Activity: 313
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 02:00:56 PM
BOTH
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 07:47:04 PM
I prefer EOS over IOTA because EOS is the top 5 crypto in the market, steadily growing over time. So if you invest in EOS at this time and hold until the end of 2018, then you will probably get more profit from EOS than IOTA because very few investors invest in IOS than EOS because The current popularity of EOS is far higher than that of IOTA.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 11, 2018, 06:31:39 PM
Both coins are interesting, but I chose IOTA. It seems to me that this coin is much more interesting than EOS. For long-term investment, both coins are good.
Perhaps you are right, it is worth dividing the capital between these two coins, because they are both very popular and any of them will give a big profit in the future.

Honestly, I also cannot make the choice. Both of these alts seem to be the coolest coins that are going to rise a lot this year. That is why, picking the crypto, I decided to invest in EOS and in IOTA.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
May 08, 2018, 01:17:48 PM
I give my preferences to the EOS coin, I am sure that this coin will be in great demand as soon as they fully launch their newest platform.
Okay, but what is the reason for the huge demand? There are some Advantages to other coins?
Activity: 914
Merit: 500
May 07, 2018, 03:46:19 PM
In my humble opinion, IOTA has more potential from speculative view but EOS`s volume is much more: for example EOS has a hugest volume on bancor exchange. EOS also is going to launch mainnet soon (just 26days left).
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036
Facts are more efficient than fud
May 07, 2018, 03:25:58 PM
they both scale

Of course eos, because its creator is Daniel Larimer is a software programmer. Larimer created the cryptocurrency platform BitShares, was co-founder of the blockchain social platform Steemit (2016).

You do realize one of IOTA's founders is BCNxt, creator of NXT/POS?

I think comparing EOS and IOTA is dumb, as they are completely different markets (at least until IOTA implements smart contracts), but if you are going by credentials, at least research both teams.
Activity: 266
https://www.soar.earth/
May 07, 2018, 03:19:27 PM
definitely my choice in favor of EOS token! This project is the future. Also the price at the moment is very attractive, it seems to me that eos will cost even more
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
May 06, 2018, 10:35:43 PM
There's no real project out there, and I really don't want to talk about it all by hype.
Activity: 211
May 06, 2018, 10:16:36 PM
Both of these are tokens I don't trust, and I'm not going to hold them.
Activity: 252
May 06, 2018, 05:28:11 PM
they both scale

Would prefer IOTA here, IOTA is in the market longer compare to EOS, not saying that EOS is a bad project
But IMO, IOTA has been undergo a huge attention towards to public and i believe IOTA would at least go up more when we goes to the bullish season

In terms of technology, it might be debatable if IOTA or EOS is better because IOTA uses Tangle and EOS uses Blockchain

agreed , EOS is on higher rank which community and investors hoping EOS for a big project which is still to be proved , so expectation and speculation are main reason for its high price . after mainnet and swap when they will be ready to show why EOS is better then it will reveal their actual position in market . if positive results then little bit more jump but in case of negative results it will see huge dump .

while IOTA is already ready with its project and still working to make it much better than competitors . so we know IOTA is already successful and can be more useful in future , so here trust is no issue .

will advise to buy IOTA for now and reserve EOS for future .
Activity: 350
Global loyalty & rewards
May 06, 2018, 05:20:27 PM
they both scale

Of course eos, because its creator is Daniel Larimer is a software programmer. Larimer created the cryptocurrency platform BitShares, was co-founder of the blockchain social platform Steemit (2016).
Activity: 827
Merit: 250
May 06, 2018, 05:07:42 PM
Another opponent is coming. Against IOTA and EOS. I have a researcher on Fantom.foundation. Very good ICO sites.
Pages:
Jump to: