Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or IOTA? - page 6. (Read 1147 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 06:22:44 PM
EOS is currently annihilating all nearest alts due to the latest news...
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 05:42:12 PM
Clearly, both EOS and IOTA are good choices for investing. For me personally, both are not favorites and do not follow their development. But if I have to choose one, I will choose IOTA.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
April 24, 2018, 09:10:03 AM
they both scale

They  both sacrifice a little bit of decentralization  for  scalability

Which  one  to choose  and  why?

I am with Iota i am following it well in terms of price iota is not that huge now but i believe on its tangle technology. Eos is also good however as long as it is under ethereum platform i will not going to believe on them. Working product and the masses of their productivity is good for any project.
Activity: 1050
April 24, 2018, 09:09:59 AM
To choose between these two cryptos, I would select EOS instead of IOTA, because EOS is a potential project that was created to address the speed of the transaction chain. And now according to Coinmarketcap, IOTA is at 9th place, and EOS is at 5th. So investment in EOS is more potent and safe than IOTA.
right. judging from the rankings now in coinmarketcap, i think eos safer to invest. but iota also not bad, because it remains in the top 10 ranking. for that i think both are worth to invest
Activity: 24
April 24, 2018, 09:08:09 AM
EOS to me. IOTA is more hype and shill than anything to me.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 08:48:24 AM
To choose between these two cryptos, I would select EOS instead of IOTA, because EOS is a potential project that was created to address the speed of the transaction chain. And now according to Coinmarketcap, IOTA is at 9th place, and EOS is at 5th. So investment in EOS is more potent and safe than IOTA.
Activity: 280
April 24, 2018, 08:27:56 AM
I prefer to invest in IOTA. But this does not mean that EOS is a bad project. It seems to me that it's too late to enter EOS. IOTA seems to me a more promising coin.
Activity: 1053
Merit: 142
April 24, 2018, 07:30:42 AM
I don't know too much information about these cryptocurrencies but IMO I think EOS is better than IOTA. As you can see EOS rank increased from no.9 to no.6 on coinmarketcap after only 1 week. But IOTA still stable at rank 10 on coinmarketcap Smiley). It's the main reason why I think EOS is better if I have to invest in one out of these cryptocurrencies of course I'll choose EOS.

hahahahahahahahaha the dumbest post I've seen in my life.. what is your education dude?Huh?
Activity: 168
April 24, 2018, 05:37:36 AM
EOS is really high now, I doubt that it is the best time to buy.
This. Its close to the market cap it had during total market ATH, it cant be sustainable for a coin thats not even out yet...
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
April 24, 2018, 05:35:35 AM
i prefer IOTA will have a brigther future then EOS just my 2 cents

In volume wise recent days EOS captured 5 places among all these crypto currencies in the market mate. I suggest to invest on EOS and MIOTA projects equally mate. There are people invest on IOTA than EOS as you said but potential wise now can see the EOS leading the IOTA that is the truth.

Personally I suggest to invest on ADA, TRX, NEM and TRX. These all coins are available for cents level value only so you can get the big profit for sure mate.
If you ask my honest opinion, it won’t make much difference which coin one chooses from the given options. The amount of profit would be almost same for both coins and that must not be expected as big one.Being an investor, the amount of profit that can be earned must be the main focus instead of considering only the present value of a coin. That would be just a wastage of time.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
April 21, 2018, 05:36:51 PM
I have more confidence in IOTA. It seems to me that this is a much more promising project. And I see that this coin shows excellent growth. I bought this coin in January 2018 and am ready to wait a few months to make a profit.

I think that IOTA is still underdeveloped at the moment. Confirmation times are pretty long and there are a ton of bugs that affect the overall user experience when they use IOTA. Just feels like an unfinished product.

EOS is going to get hyped when the ETH tokens are exchanged for main net coins.

But long term I'd bet on IOTA for sure, especially since the price is low right now compared to EOS which is already quite hyped up.
Activity: 210
April 21, 2018, 03:55:07 PM
IOTA is my best coin, in my opinion, they are having massive developments and innovation in the market
Activity: 896
Merit: 520
April 21, 2018, 02:22:37 PM

In volume wise recent days EOS captured 5 places among all these crypto currencies in the market mate. I suggest to invest on EOS and MIOTA projects equally mate. There are people invest on IOTA than EOS as you said but potential wise now can see the EOS leading the IOTA that is the truth.

Personally I suggest to invest on ADA, TRX, NEM and TRX. These all coins are available for cents level value only so you can get the big profit for sure mate.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
April 21, 2018, 02:10:52 PM
Activity: 239
April 21, 2018, 01:49:53 PM
I think I prefer IOTA because IOTA has long been in the market in comparison with EOS. and also IOTA has a more promising project and a solid team. so between IOTA and EOS, I will choose IOTA.
Activity: 336
April 21, 2018, 01:45:00 PM
I have more confidence in IOTA. It seems to me that this is a much more promising project. And I see that this coin shows excellent growth. I bought this coin in January 2018 and am ready to wait a few months to make a profit.
Activity: 207
April 21, 2018, 01:20:56 PM
In fact, both of these coins are strong, but EOS is indeed more promising. Many people say that EOS can be a substitute for ETH.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 21, 2018, 12:55:08 PM
Although i like both of them but in comparison i will prefer EOS over IOTA due to many factors, the two main reason why i prefer EOS are as under.
1. EOS got a great support then IOTA which can be compared by observing the trading volume and popularity.
2. EOS is much stable coin than IOTA and don't usually drop rapidly like other alts in the market.
I also put on EOS, its technical part is too strong, besides it has very large volumes of trades, it should positively affect the price of the coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 21, 2018, 12:52:37 PM
EOS simply has huge support from large investors, the volume of trading is also large. I keep EOS at 15% of my investment portfolio.
EOS for big investors is very good and targeted investors, but IOTA is also good for investment. now this could be one of the best coins and be an option for investment.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 21, 2018, 12:46:29 PM
EOS simply has huge support from large investors, the volume of trading is also large. I keep EOS at 15% of my investment portfolio.
Pages:
Jump to: