Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or IOTA? - page 4. (Read 1147 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 100
April 27, 2018, 07:48:11 AM
It is hard really distinguish both of them, both are the top coins, but both still without a real mainet/product to show. Everything is based on hype. Yet, EOS is the biggest ETH holders, so they actually should have more than enough funding to launch any superior product now. And they also have the founder/dev team that has solid track record. IOTA also has the strong backing from seasonal cryptocurrency coders, and they are quite big in Europe.

I would hold both for the time being, both are riding high now, and looks good to have the best year in 2018.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
April 27, 2018, 07:16:29 AM
EOS prepare to start own blockchain in June. And I think with such news it have more chance to grow. And his ICO ending soon. That's why EOS is better IOTA today
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
April 27, 2018, 06:41:45 AM
I just think IOTA has more room to grow than EOS at this moment in time.
But IOTA still stable at rank 10 on coinmarketcap.
They do have partnerships with Bosch, Fujitsu, VW, etc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 27, 2018, 06:34:03 AM
I think EOS has good things going into its June mainnet launch so is going to do very well this year. IOTA is a ok project but the force is with EOS currently so better to own EOS. There are some nice free airdrops for EOS holders too.

of course eos

iota is not compatable like eos.

and we will see that eos will be 3rd bigget coin in the end of 2018
Activity: 66
Merit: 50
April 27, 2018, 04:43:46 AM
eos is better than iota in my opinion. iota is a baby coin this now. eos will be a new ethereum. it will be least 100 dollars.

Lol. Bosch, VW and Fujitsu invest in a baby? I don't think so. Has Eos partners from the industry? Okay, it is younger than Iota.

Eexactly. People need to understand that these companies are serious about IOTA. Do you really think that would happen if IOTA was shit? I don't think so. I guess the more partners they get, the less stupid comments will be posted about IOTA.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
April 27, 2018, 02:51:35 AM
eos is better than iota in my opinion. iota is a baby coin this now. eos will be a new ethereum. it will be least 100 dollars.

Lol. Bosch, VW and Fujitsu invest in a baby? I don't think so. Has Eos partners from the industry? Okay, it is younger than Iota.
Activity: 168
April 26, 2018, 05:17:57 PM
Activity: 213
April 26, 2018, 05:17:50 PM
Both good coins. Teams are strong. The future of both is brilliant to me. I think the future of both is brilliant. But if I choose one, it must be IOTA

A controversial situation, if the projects were strong with experienced teams, then why did both these coins fall so much in price? If you invest in these coins, then only for a long time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
April 26, 2018, 05:17:32 PM
I think EOS is a much better coin. The popularity of IOTA is no longer the same as the old one. It was once a favorite, and one of my favorites. but it is not old.
Activity: 766
Merit: 509
April 26, 2018, 05:12:38 PM

"As for IOTA - I do not even consider investing in this coin."

if be honest I also never even trade it, don't like iota and trying to stay away of it.

Me neither, i have never liked IOTA, i have only bought it a few times for making a few bucks from it, IOTA is all that i have always been trying to stay away from, even all the lowcap coins are much more better than IOTA in terms of technology.

Activity: 404
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

"As for IOTA - I do not even consider investing in this coin."

if be honest I also never even trade it, don't like iota and trying to stay away of it.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
April 26, 2018, 04:42:01 PM
i support the iota coin , because there's a bosch firm behind it , the bullish season is at the top of the coins that will show the first increase , increased with bosch news.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
April 26, 2018, 04:05:46 PM
they both scale

They  both sacrifice a little bit of decentralization  for  scalability

Which  one  to choose  and  why?

Those are absolutely different things. One is a platform and the second is very quick and scalable cryptocoin. What will you choose: apple or chicken?
Activity: 404
Merit: 11
April 26, 2018, 04:01:02 PM
EOS is a blockchain and smart contract platform with a focus on speed, scalability, and user experience. EOS uses  delegated proof of stake  (DPoS) and a “token ownership as bandwidth” model to achieve high throughput and zero transaction fees.
The EOS open-source software is currently being developed by  Block.one , a Cayman Islands company. Block.one is conducting a year-long token sale for an ERC20 token called EOS. This token is merely a placeholder until the free software is released on June 1, 2018. At that time, the  EOS community  will be able to use the software to launch a proprietary blockchain, honoring the distribution of the EOS ERC20 token at the genesis block.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________

This is the introduction.

Den Larimer left 2 successful projects (BitShares and Steem) for the sake of EOS.

And I advise you guys to study this project very well, bcoz very soon we will see the real revolution to the side of EOS. IMO

Larimer left 2 not completed projects BTS and Steem. That's why EOS success can become his failure. Today growth is based on ICO ending (soon but it is so far) and mainnet start. I hope those project will be completed  Wink
What a bullshit  Grin Grin And today is only 313th period of ico from 350
Activity: 493
Merit: 551
April 26, 2018, 03:52:22 PM
You want hot air or real world use cases? I choose the second and IOTA.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
April 26, 2018, 02:23:24 PM
In my opinion, the choice is obvious, OES looks several times better than IOTA. Therefore, I vote for EOS, I also invest in OES.
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
April 26, 2018, 01:05:51 PM
EOS really much better. Maybe by the end of 2018. EOS will be at # 3 or # 4. This proves that EOS is worth more investment than IOTA.
I also support the EOS coin, I think that we will all earn good money on it. As for IOTA - I do not even consider investing in this coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
April 26, 2018, 12:58:43 PM
I think EOS has good things going into its June mainnet launch so is going to do very well this year. IOTA is a ok project but the force is with EOS currently so better to own EOS. There are some nice free airdrops for EOS holders too.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
April 26, 2018, 12:53:14 PM
The question is, which coin has a real usecase with high potential and support from the industry.
And the winner is - Iota. If you more longterm-oriented.
Activity: 420
April 26, 2018, 12:16:08 PM
Both EOS and IOTA is good. But, I suggest you one more is OmiseGo. This coin is already gone many way and giving the return of 4000%.Now. EOS is looking very attractive and buys between the range of $9 - $12. Definitely in year end you will see the price of $100 per EOS.
Pages:
Jump to: