Pages:
Author

Topic: EOS or IOTA? - page 5. (Read 1147 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501
April 26, 2018, 11:58:00 AM
I invested a lot of time when IOTA was popular. but I did not see any benefit. But I was very confident. now my new favor is EOS. I am very confident in this.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
April 26, 2018, 11:53:05 AM
EOS is a blockchain and smart contract platform with a focus on speed, scalability, and user experience. EOS uses  delegated proof of stake  (DPoS) and a “token ownership as bandwidth” model to achieve high throughput and zero transaction fees.
The EOS open-source software is currently being developed by  Block.one , a Cayman Islands company. Block.one is conducting a year-long token sale for an ERC20 token called EOS. This token is merely a placeholder until the free software is released on June 1, 2018. At that time, the  EOS community  will be able to use the software to launch a proprietary blockchain, honoring the distribution of the EOS ERC20 token at the genesis block.
_______________________________________________________________________________ __________________________________

This is the introduction.

Den Larimer left 2 successful projects (BitShares and Steem) for the sake of EOS.

And I advise you guys to study this project very well, bcoz very soon we will see the real revolution to the side of EOS. IMO

Larimer left 2 not completed projects BTS and Steem. That's why EOS success can become his failure. Today growth is based on ICO ending (soon but it is so far) and mainnet start. I hope those project will be completed  Wink
Activity: 279
Merit: 10
April 26, 2018, 11:19:33 AM
I think EOS is a much better technology than IOTA. IOTA was popular in the past, but now EOS is much more popular. and it shows beautiful developments, which will increase its value.
Activity: 212
Merit: 3
April 25, 2018, 03:02:15 PM
they both scale

They  both sacrifice a little bit of decentralization  for  scalability

Which  one  to choose  and  why?

Now, I have no investment in IOTA and EOS I don't really think about those two coins. I have been focusing on bitcoin ethereum tron and Iost because I have invested in the four coin. But after I look at coinmarketcap these few days I am always interested in EOS price changes. Having a high price increase up to 20% and above, shaken my strategy to sell some of the investment in bitcoin and buy EOS.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008
April 25, 2018, 02:57:33 PM
I've read some reviews about EOS that have some important potential to put in a coin that is potentially a higher profit than IOTA. Of course everyone has his own view with different sources also to see which coins are better. EOS and IOTA are in the top 50 great coins according to coinmarketcap. So what I'm thinking is that they really do have the potential to be worthwhile coins with its function , eos as a platform similar to ethereum but have higher transaction per second and iota with its fee-free make people 50/50 interested in both.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 02:48:26 PM
I have both of these coins. EOS as an ethereum competitor can be good, but I do not know of any ICO based on this project. I like IOTA. I think this is a more risky project (tangle is not tested with many users), but more promising.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 02:18:15 PM
they both scale

I would prefer IOTA over EOS, because I don't trust the guys behind the EOS.

IOTA is a German project with crypto OGs.
copper member
Activity: 749
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 12:35:35 PM
Hello dear all,
From my option EOS is the very good position than IOTA.The current  price of EOS is $14.09 now and on the other hand  IOTA price is $1.79.....
That's why i think EOS have a good opportunity to establish in crypto market.
Activity: 238
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 25, 2018, 12:22:36 PM
I prefer the EOS coin, because it has a very strong team and technical part of the project. Perhaps in the future, EOS will replace ETH.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 12:17:49 PM
they both scale

I prefer iota to eos. I think IOTA is a promising coin, and its price is much more lower than eos. According to me, it can bring a better profit than eos.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 12:13:20 PM
Both EOS and IOTA are good altcos. They are very suitable for long term investment. I would choose EOS because it has better potential. EOS is very stable and it has good growth rate, everyday it has a lot of transactions. I believe that in the next few years EOS will be one of the most profitable altcoin for investors. Currently EOS prices fluctuate around $ 14, this is the opportunity for us to invest in EOS.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
April 25, 2018, 12:12:38 PM
maybe hdac is a good alternative to iota huh? because they have still a vvery good hype and hyundai name giving them a good prestige. i expect a nice run from hdc whenever they finish their issues about their blockchain and get ready for listing.
Activity: 532
April 25, 2018, 11:47:01 AM
Both are in my short list for a while now but haven't manage to bought either.. Both are good projects i think for short term EOS mainNet release is near so maybe good time to get in?
Activity: 311
April 25, 2018, 11:34:02 AM
I think EOS better than IOTA. EOS has  great roadmap for this year, and ICO end soon,by the end of the year will go to the moon.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
April 25, 2018, 11:15:55 AM
both have high scalability. Price wise IOTA is definitely much better choice in my opinion. You should look at their partnership and github for upcoming events.
Activity: 280
April 25, 2018, 11:12:01 AM
EOS really much better. Maybe by the end of 2018. EOS will be at # 3 or # 4. This proves that EOS is worth more investment than IOTA.
Activity: 644
April 25, 2018, 11:07:29 AM
Both of them huge projects. Imho Eos is better than IOTA but also not the greatest alt) Don't like IOTa it had problems with transfers during pumps on news) And this is bad signal for me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
April 25, 2018, 09:11:30 AM
Iota was good project but they lost people's trust little so it couldnt rise much more, eos is working very good and team is perfect I think, somebody is saying it is eth killer, we will see what can they will do.
Activity: 294
April 25, 2018, 08:59:58 AM
I have both tokens in my portfolio. EOS pleased right now, I want that IOTA start to grow.
Activity: 210
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
April 24, 2018, 07:09:07 PM
IOTA is a good altcoin, however I will choose EOS, currently EOS has a very fast growth rate, its capitalization is very large, it ranks 5th coinmarketcap. EOS is called EThereum of China, it has very good foundation and technology, very professional development team, I believe in the next few years EOS will grow very strong and compete with EThereum. Currently at $ 15.6 EOS, this is a great time to invest in EOS.
Pages:
Jump to: