Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 108. (Read 40161 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Does anyone know what would happen if the project wouldn’t reach its softcap? Would an investor from the token sale get his money back?

If softcap is not reached, your ETH is automatically returned to you. So no worries there.
Well, I think is fair enough and thanks for your prompt response, this is one of features I love seeing in any project I invest or intend to invest, without communication, there is no need for any investor to come in, so I must commend you for been responsive.
That is a nice update to see and get confirmed that you will receive all your investment if the softcap is not reached.
Is there any live counter of the current raisings with the pre-ICO?
Activity: 308
Does anyone know what would happen if the project wouldn’t reach its softcap? Would an investor from the token sale get his money back?

If softcap is not reached, your ETH is automatically returned to you. So no worries there.
Well, I think is fair enough and thanks for your prompt response, this is one of features I love seeing in any project I invest or intend to invest, without communication, there is no need for any investor to come in, so I must commend you for been responsive.
Activity: 56
I would like to invest $ 10,000, unfortunately I do not have that much. I have to settle for the less bonus. And with the fact that the price at the ICO will be much more expensive then
Activity: 266

Activity: 252
Activity: 364
You got me. =) I will invest during the day.
I think it's really great what you're up to. This is one of the few projects in which you do not invest because of the bonus but because of the project.
I am getting more confident about EO.Trade project after reading whitepaper and I am also thinking of investing some amount, If I join now I will be getting multiple x return.
Yea. But that not withstanding, the bonus and the fact that the price of the token will be some x more expensive is just one thing that can cause your quickly make your investment decisions.
EO.Trade is doing a good job by adding those bonuses if you invest in it. It causes more investors to be interested in and I think that if they keep doing what they are doing they will succeed.
They are doing a good job by showing their love for their investors. And any potential investor that see this will want to take part in this show. Everything they have done has been superb.
Activity: 48
I think it's really great what you're up to. This is one of the few projects in which you do not invest because of the bonus but because of the project.
I am getting more confident about EO.Trade project after reading whitepaper and I am also thinking of investing some amount, If I join now I will be getting multiple x return.
Yea. But that not withstanding, the bonus and the fact that the price of the token will be some x more expensive is just one thing that can cause your quickly make your investment decisions.
EO.Trade is doing a good job by adding those bonuses if you invest in it. It causes more investors to be interested in and I think that if they keep doing what they are doing they will succeed.
Activity: 57
Activity: 118
Activity: 327
copper member
Activity: 274
EO.Trade received 100/100 from Industry leading ratings website, ICORanker. The sale is live https://eo.trade/ 

The thing I like most in this project is that it covers all required spheres - wallet, exchanger... even news! This fundamental approach buys m, let's see how things will go on
I like it too, the universality of the platform is bewitches me since I heard about it

Universality plus constant improving of all 4 platforms will give us transcendental experience. Could somebody tell other ICO with such performing?
There are some projects similar to this, so I think yes

Ok, could you name them?

I afraid no, I don’t go through every ICO I see, maybe there are some expert in this field…

I could name it, but it would be 4 different ICOs. =)
Am I right in the fact that this project is the only one presenting us 4-in-1 platform?
Some of the forum members will say yes, some will say no. You can’t reach the agreement between all forum readers, that’s what makes BTT special
The thing I like most in this project is that it covers all required spheres - wallet, exchanger... even news! This fundamental approach buys m, let's see how things will go on
I like it too, the universality of the platform is bewitches me since I heard about it

Universality plus constant improving of all 4 platforms will give us transcendental experience. Could somebody tell other ICO with such performing?

Ok, could you name them?

I afraid no, I don’t go through every ICO I see, maybe there are some expert in this field…

Am I right in the fact that this project is the only one presenting us 4-in-1 platform?
Some of the forum members will say yes, some will say no. You can’t reach the agreement between all forum readers, that’s what makes BTT special
Activity: 62

Ok, could you name them?

Activity: 210

Ok, could you name them?

Activity: 280

Ok, could you name them?

Activity: 252

Ok, could you name them?

Activity: 84

Activity: 280
Jump to: