Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 110. (Read 40161 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Hello, which country is regulating ExpertOption? Sorry if this was answered before.
Activity: 154
Are you planning to add altcoins as they enter the market? Some exchanges take a lot of money (about 2-3 BTC) to list the coin
If we are not talking about shitcoins or scam coins, than yes, the team will verify token and list it on the exchange
What is known about verification process? I was asking it time ago but no one answered

Well, team needs to determine the authenticity, security and potential of token in the market in order to make polling process
Does it means that new altcoin will be listed after the voting?
Yes, you are right, the team is working hard to do the targets. Wish they’ll success soon
They already have collected more than $5 million, lazy project won’t collect so much
If you are thinking so, just remember that ICOs last year which had raised millions and gone away. Nowadays it’s harder to fool so many people
Agree, that’s because people dived into crypto world, current investors knows much more than investors last year. Little by little society adapt to crypto, and this is good sign
Activity: 210
Are you planning to add altcoins as they enter the market? Some exchanges take a lot of money (about 2-3 BTC) to list the coin
If we are not talking about shitcoins or scam coins, than yes, the team will verify token and list it on the exchange
What is known about verification process? I was asking it time ago but no one answered

Well, team needs to determine the authenticity, security and potential of token in the market in order to make polling process
Yes, you are right, the team is working hard to do the targets. Wish they’ll success soon
They already have collected more than $5 million, lazy project won’t collect so much
If you are thinking so, just remember that ICOs last year which had raised millions and gone away. Nowadays it’s harder to fool so many people
Activity: 280

Activity: 266
What is the bonus right now? Want to join this project today
I advice you to hurry up, there’s 49% bonus and it will expire tonight. The bonuses getting less all the time
How do they define what bonus needs to be allocated at exact time? I know it’s not random
Devs set 50% discount on fees for the 1st year, each year discount will be halved until it will reach zero at year 5
You misunderstood me, I was asking about bonuses on the token sale, not the discount

Oh, I son’t know, will be waiting for the devs respond
Activity: 308
I advice you to hurry up, there’s 49% bonus and it will expire tonight. The bonuses getting less all the time
How do they define what bonus needs to be allocated at exact time? I know it’s not random
Devs set 50% discount on fees for the 1st year, each year discount will be halved until it will reach zero at year 5
You misunderstood me, I was asking about bonuses on the token sale, not the discount
Activity: 140
Activity: 238
Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Merit: 1
What fiat currencies are available on the platforms? IS there Russian rubles?
ExpertOption now have USD, CNY, IDR, INR, THB, KRW, VND, but I believe they would have much more
Your goals seem to be very ambitious. How do you plan to stand out on this highly competitive market in order to achieve your goals?
Firstly, EO.Trade platform have already existing, award winning business represented by ExpertOption platform. It is operating for 4 years now, the platform has a decent design and fair commissions. Secondly, the platform has unique feature – it will combine 4 unequal platforms into one ecosystem with one universal token. If it’s not enough for you, welcome to the whitepaper, there is so many interesting information to think about
Totally agree, I’ve seen some of the competitors, but all of them had much less functionality or just average team I won’t believe.
Personally I believe in EO.Trade, this platform would bring us to the bright future and the team now is going places
Activity: 65
What fiat currencies are available on the platforms? IS there Russian rubles?
Activity: 182
Your goals seem to be very ambitious. How do you plan to stand out on this highly competitive market in order to achieve your goals?
Firstly, EO.Trade platform have already existing, award winning business represented by ExpertOption platform. It is operating for 4 years now, the platform has a decent design and fair commissions. Secondly, the platform has unique feature – it will combine 4 unequal platforms into one ecosystem with one universal token. If it’s not enough for you, welcome to the whitepaper, there is so many interesting information to think about
Totally agree, I’ve seen some of the competitors, but all of them had much less functionality or just average team I won’t believe.
Activity: 266
Activity: 118
Activity: 77

Yes, if users will be sure that new altcoin will fly to the moon, it will be listed on the exchange
It’s really great that developers will depend on our feelings, it makes confident in quality of the ICO
Activity: 308

Yes, if users will be sure that new altcoin will fly to the moon, it will be listed on the exchange
Activity: 770
Merit: 504
I've studied the road map and I'm pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time, compared to other projects.
Jump to: