Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 112. (Read 40160 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Yes, I think that if they work hard enough and will show us their progress that they will come far and eventually be world-famous. But for that to happen there has to be done quite a lot.
Honestly, capturing the whole world with the concept is too early for the where they are now. First thing is they need money for such expansion. Let’s really support them in getting their crowdsale to go through successfully and start their steps one after other.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Yes, I think that if they work hard enough and will show us their progress that they will come far and eventually be world-famous. But for that to happen there has to be done quite a lot.
Activity: 252
Activity: 20
I just found out that the people who invested in the pre-sale got a pleasant surprise bonus of +100%. This is really nice and encouraging I must confess
Activity: 364
Does somebody know, what commissions would be there? I mean transactions and exchange commisions
Activity: 101
This project is looking very good, but I didn’t find any advisor. If you really don’t have them, it’s pretty sad, ICO couldn’t exist without advisors
The team actually have advisors, they just haven’t added them to the site yet
Are you talking about this Cyprus guys?

I wonder how Cyprus figures in, the team have members based all around the globe
Activity: 57
This project is looking very good, but I didn’t find any advisor. If you really don’t have them, it’s pretty sad, ICO couldn’t exist without advisors
Are you talking about this Cyprus guys?
Activity: 140
Activity: 235
Activity: 364
Interested to join bounty, do you have a bounty program?

All info regarding bounty program you may find in the whitepaper on the page 41

Why didn’t they put it in the first post? It has so little information, impossible to learn main purposes without reading the whitepaper
Because they don’t have to. If you want to learn something, read the whitepaper several times or/and talk with founders. That’s the way we do that
Activity: 62

Why didn’t they put it in the first post? It has so little information, impossible to learn main purposes without reading the whitepaper
Activity: 77

Activity: 327
 ICOs with already working platforms is always more attractive for investors than just a whitepaper. Hope you guys success soon
Activity: 65
Activity: 118
Do you really have $100 million hard cap? I think it’s impossible to reach.
What are you talking about, some ICOs collect this sum for 2 minutes hands down
No way, all the ICOs I’ve seen hardly reach the soft cap, not to mention the hard cap…
Just remember Vietnamese scam ICO which have got $660 million. Don’t you believe in such raise?
Activity: 140
No way, all the ICOs I’ve seen hardly reach the soft cap, not to mention the hard cap…
Activity: 154
Activity: 56
Activity: 154
Who are the web designers? You have such a beautiful sites for broker and ICO, could you give me a link for these people?
Aren’t designers in the team? You can find their linkedin and facebook profiles on the site
The site contains only key members, I thought that they outsourced it, but if you sure that they are in the team, I’ll keep searching!
Activity: 280
Who are the web designers? You have such a beautiful sites for broker and ICO, could you give me a link for these people?
Aren’t designers in the team? You can find their linkedin and facebook profiles on the site
Jump to: