Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 111. (Read 40160 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Are you planning to add altcoins as they enter the market? Some exchanges take a lot of money (about 2-3 BTC) to list the coin
If we are not talking about shitcoins or scam coins, than yes, the team will verify token and list it on the exchange
What is known about verification process? I was asking it time ago but no one answered

Well, team needs to determine the authenticity, security and potential of token in the market in order to make polling process
Does it means that new altcoin will be listed after the voting?
Activity: 56
Are you planning to add altcoins as they enter the market? Some exchanges take a lot of money (about 2-3 BTC) to list the coin
If we are not talking about shitcoins or scam coins, than yes, the team will verify token and list it on the exchange
What is known about verification process? I was asking it time ago but no one answered

Well, team needs to determine the authenticity, security and potential of token in the market in order to make polling process
Activity: 266
Activity: 101
Activity: 252
Activity: 252
I’m wondering about mobile apps, what functions they would have? Sometimes there are limited functionality on mobiles, hope that the team will work hard to implement all the functions
“iOS and Android apps will feature all functionalities of the wallet including live market rates, buying, selling and withdrawing” – as you can see team won’t do stripped-down apps, but still they need a lot of time and money to develop perfect apps
Yes, they actually need time and money, but I need to notice that they have both, community are patiently waiting and investors send huge money to the team, we expect hign-end platforms for trading
Is it known how much money will they spend on mobile apps?

Not exactly, all we know is that 35% of fundings will be allocated for software development, which includes development of mobile apps. I think it would be something around 10%-15% of all funds
Same number as to operational costs? I don’t believe that…

Why don’t you believe? Operational costs take 15% because devs need to obtain licenses and to expand their team, it would positively impact on all platforms after the ICO
Activity: 224
I’m wondering about mobile apps, what functions they would have? Sometimes there are limited functionality on mobiles, hope that the team will work hard to implement all the functions
“iOS and Android apps will feature all functionalities of the wallet including live market rates, buying, selling and withdrawing” – as you can see team won’t do stripped-down apps, but still they need a lot of time and money to develop perfect apps
Yes, they actually need time and money, but I need to notice that they have both, community are patiently waiting and investors send huge money to the team, we expect hign-end platforms for trading

Not exactly, all we know is that 35% of fundings will be allocated for software development, which includes development of mobile apps. I think it would be something around 10%-15% of all funds
Same number as to operational costs? I don’t believe that…
Activity: 280

Activity: 201
Activity: 154
Activity: 140
Activity: 77
ETH is volatile like crazy, do you have fixed exchange rate? Most of ICOs do
Their exchange rate is in USD, they don’t depend on ETH rate
Great choice, it’s easy to see that the team is super professional
Fortunately all crypto's are down and price also very cheap of ETH. Once you invested with cheap price, after ICO or after recovery of market you will eligible for good return/benefits on your investment.
Activity: 57
Activity: 154
Great choice, it’s easy to see that the team is super professional
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
The EO Coin Sale Began and The Road to the Four-Platform-Ecosystem Begins

The official pre-initial EO coin sale opened on Monday 16th of April sending both crypto and fiat investors into a frenzy. The four-platform-ecosystem is a trading haven for fiat and crypto investments created by the masterminds behind global leading brand ExpertOption.The coin sale will take place on the official EO.Trade website.

The announcement of the ecosystem earlier this year excited the investment world with the promise of a bigger and more reliable crypto exchange supported by an entire ecosystem of investment products for both crypto and fiat.

ExpertOption which already runs a successful and award winning trading platform offering more than 100 assets, is utilizing the experience of the team to expand into blockchain adding the EO.Finance wallet, EO.Trade crypto exchange, EO.News portal and token-based accounts on ExpertOption. All platforms will be fueled by the EO coin and be accessible by one set of credentials.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/eo-coin-sale-began/

Activity: 281
Merit: 10
The EO ecosystem is the brain child of ExpertOption a leading broker with more than 7 million traders from more than 150 countries.
this is project has a huge community and i'm certain about this project will rise. keep spirit team!!!
Activity: 182
The promissing benefits of this trading platform make it easier for investors to participate in the exiting business. And it will be long and sustainable.
Activity: 266
Very ambitious project, it will revolutionize the world for sure, you guys have a lot of work ahead, success!
Yes, I think that if they work hard enough and will show us their progress that they will come far and eventually be world-famous. But for that to happen there has to be done quite a lot.
Honestly, capturing the whole world with the concept is too early for the where they are now. First thing is they need money for such expansion. Let’s really support them in getting their crowdsale to go through successfully and start their steps one after other.
Don’t forget about ExpertOption, this platform is known by everyone. With huge client base such ExpertOption has, there are bright prospects to lead the market
Jump to: