Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 109. (Read 40161 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I like the fact that there is low minimum investment in this project. It gives everyone the chance to be a part of it, unlike many other ICOs. Now it is up to anyone who doesn't partake

Yea. That's a good strategy that love really well. I dislike it when an ICO project coerce me to invest a huge particular minimum amount of money on their project.

Try not to blame them, mate. Every strategy has its ups and downs. Some projects like to set a minimum investment price because of the target they set before sales. I mean one would prefer to have 100 investors to invest a minimum of $1000, than to have 500 investors invest 100$ each into a project. That sort of thing.
It’s debatable. There are perks to setting a min contribution amount. However in this stage of Developeo I think it would not make sense setting a min investing this early. The bonus is something to consider though. It’s a huge discount from the ICO price.
Activity: 252
Developer team has outline lots of bonuses, some are - the presale bonus %48, discount for withdrawals %50 first year, and also some extra bonuses, with all this we would see lots of investors coming in days
Where can I see the information about that “extra” bonuses?

All this information listed in the whitepaper, check the website
Activity: 280
Developer team has outline lots of bonuses, some are - the presale bonus %48, discount for withdrawals %50 first year, and also some extra bonuses, with all this we would see lots of investors coming in days
Where can I see the information about that “extra” bonuses?
Activity: 154
I like the fact that there is low minimum investment in this project. It gives everyone the chance to be a part of it, unlike many other ICOs. Now it is up to anyone who doesn't partake

Yea. That's a good strategy that love really well. I dislike it when an ICO project coerce me to invest a huge particular minimum amount of money on their project.

Try not to blame them, mate. Every strategy has its ups and downs. Some projects like to set a minimum investment price because of the target they set before sales. I mean one would prefer to have 100 investors to invest a minimum of $1000, than to have 500 investors invest 100$ each into a project. That sort of thing.
Activity: 30
Powerful combination of 4 pieces, I like the concept
For how long will your bounty campaign last?
Activity: 308

Activity: 101
Activity: 32
The thing I like most in this project is that it covers all required spheres - wallet, exchanger... even news! This fundamental approach buys m, let's see how things will go on
Activity: 101
I had seen your project on Medium, got interested in how are you going to combine 4 platforms into 1 ecosystem. And you know what, I got surprised. The team is going to release 2 new platforms till the end of the year, and this will be done besides already existing ExpertOption. Great job guys, I would support you to the end!
Indeed, you are not the first one who notices team’s efforts. I am supporting the team too, and wish them all the best

With such lovely community, this ICO will fly to the moon I guarantee it.
Despite ICOs with huge public support not always collecting needed money, this one have prospects to reinforce their influence on the market

And once they’ll do it, many people will reject current exchanges and wallets, so EO platform will always have a lot of newcomers

In fact, to achieve this results, the project must have good designs of all platforms and liquidity to compete with major competitors.
Activity: 77
I had seen your project on Medium, got interested in how are you going to combine 4 platforms into 1 ecosystem. And you know what, I got surprised. The team is going to release 2 new platforms till the end of the year, and this will be done besides already existing ExpertOption. Great job guys, I would support you to the end!
Indeed, you are not the first one who notices team’s efforts. I am supporting the team too, and wish them all the best

Despite ICOs with huge public support not always collecting needed money, this one have prospects to reinforce their influence on the market

And once they’ll do it, many people will reject current exchanges and wallets, so EO platform will always have a lot of newcomers
Activity: 118

Activity: 84

Hello, which country is regulating ExpertOption? Sorry if this was answered before.
Somebody said that the broker is legally registered at Saint Vincent and Grenadines, in the Kingstown
strange decision, why did they registered there?
It was said before, it’s all because of kinda loyal laws, nobody will register broker in the US for example
Activity: 56
Hello, which country is regulating ExpertOption? Sorry if this was answered before.
Somebody said that the broker is legally registered at Saint Vincent and Grenadines, in the Kingstown
strange decision, why did they registered there?
copper member
Activity: 274
EO Coin Smart Contract passed security audit by SmartDec.
It was analyzed using SmartCheck, Remix, Oyent and Solhit. They checked EO coin smart contract for security vulnerabilities, compared logic to the one described in whitepaper, ERC20 compliance and many other important things.
Our smart contract address 0xd366908c2f249537F905BDAe5A77272A9fBDa127
We also have ENS name: eotrade.eth
https://etherscan.io/address/eotrade.eth

copper member
Activity: 274
Are you planning to add altcoins as they enter the market? Some exchanges take a lot of money (about 2-3 BTC) to list the coin
If we are not talking about shitcoins or scam coins, than yes, the team will verify token and list it on the exchange
What is known about verification process? I was asking it time ago but no one answered

Well, team needs to determine the authenticity, security and potential of token in the market in order to make polling process
Does it means that new altcoin will be listed after the voting?
Yes, if users will be sure that new altcoin will fly to the moon, it will be listed on the exchange
It’s really great that developers will depend on our feelings, it makes confident in quality of the ICO

Hello,

Yes, we will be working with altcoins as well. And for each we will have a procedure to check if they are reliable. It's described in our whitepaper. Main idea is not to list not trusted coins. Voting we will have as well, this is one more appliance of the EO Coin
Activity: 154
Jump to: