Author

Topic: 🔥 EO.TRADE 🔥 ECOSYSTEM OF 4 CRYPTO PRODUCTS POWERED BY EO COIN🔥 - page 113. (Read 40160 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Who are the web designers? You have such a beautiful sites for broker and ICO, could you give me a link for these people?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
When could I get first profit? Are there some ways to get value except selling tokens on the higher price?
Read the whitepaper again and notice that this is utility token. So if you are waiting for some bonuses you may wait forever. Sell the tokens when it will be available and get your income, but I think that this project is long-term, it’s better HODL than trade.
I’ve been looking for such comment for many years, all the newbies just want to get x10, x20 while doing nothing. It doesn’t work like that, kids, you need a lot of patience and trading skills to make pluses
Totally agree, ICO’s ease has created such dumb investors, despite the warnings of losing money
Activity: 210
When could I get first profit? Are there some ways to get value except selling tokens on the higher price?
Read the whitepaper again and notice that this is utility token. So if you are waiting for some bonuses you may wait forever. Sell the tokens when it will be available and get your income, but I think that this project is long-term, it’s better HODL than trade.
I’ve been looking for such comment for many years, all the newbies just want to get x10, x20 while doing nothing. It doesn’t work like that, kids, you need a lot of patience and trading skills to make pluses
Activity: 280
Activity: 84
Activity: 140
Hello guys, just to be clear – who knows something about the team? Googling the CEO have given me no results, just want to make sure that this is decent project.
Well, if you will look at the ExpertOption platform, you will see that it already exists for few years. I think it’s confident enough
If team have successful business, why do they need an ICO? Just to get more money?
Don’t be so petty, they are adding blockchain to connect all existing and future platforms
Hello guys, just to be clear – who knows something about the team? Googling the CEO have given me no results, just want to make sure that this is decent project.
Well, if you will look at the ExpertOption platform, you will see that it already exists for few years. I think it’s confident enough
If team have successful business, why do they need an ICO? Just to get more money?
Activity: 154
Activity: 252
Activity: 266
Why did you allocate to bounty only 5% of funds? I think it’s too small, you’d better increase it for attracting new people
Bounty program is marketing part, and marketing is the most important part of the whole ICO. You can’t make decent money without attracting bounty hunters
Activity: 308
Why did you allocate to bounty only 5% of funds? I think it’s too small, you’d better increase it for attracting new people
Why do they need this? They fill fine with current bounty program and already have a lot of trusted users
Activity: 56
Activity: 42
Hello, which programming language will you use for iOS apps? Will it be Swift? It’s a way faster and secured than others
Congratulations with crowd sale start! Tell me if you don’t mind, when will I get my tokens - immediately after purchasing or after crowdsale end?
copper member
Activity: 274
Crowd presale has begun! Only at https://eo.trade

copper member
Crowd presale in starting in less than one hour!
Join us at https://eo.trade

copper member
copper member
Hello, do you planning any conferences? I’d like to see the team in real life

Yes, EO team announced that they will take part on iCoin Summit and IFX EXPO
Thanks for the info, will I meet the CEO there? Want to talk with him face-to-face
Well, I think so, usually team do not participate in such events without CEO, almost sure that you would find Ivan there

Hello, yes, this this conferences are in Ivan's schedule
Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Thanks for the info, will I meet the CEO there? Want to talk with him face-to-face
Well, I think so, usually team do not participate in such events without CEO, almost sure that you would find Ivan there
Activity: 280

Jump to: