Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 19. (Read 126302 times)

Activity: 384
Merit: 107
When will the coin burn happen? And is it safe to buy on cryptopia again have they already the new coins after swap? I am holding only on coinexchange Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Maybe the Dev´s can contact the SuperNEt Team for adding EQT on barterDex (atomic swap decentralized exchange)

I have seen the Dev´s had worked to implement EQT oN barterDex but failed... Reason "no cltv" - i seen.

Where should we contact the team?

You can also contact Coss.io a new exchange.

https://coss.io/cryptocurrency-listing

Other options are Binance, which is also picking up:

https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000822512-Listing-a-Coin-on-Binance-com

Listing on larger volume exchange can be crucial at this point as more features are being rolled out and readied for the launch
legendary
Activity: 2963
Merit: 1245
Maybe the Dev´s can contact the SuperNEt Team for adding EQT on barterDex (atomic swap decentralized exchange)

I have seen the Dev´s had worked to implement EQT oN barterDex but failed... Reason "no cltv" - i seen.

http://barterdex.supernet.org/#
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
we are legion
Update

Coin Burn
2 Million EQT would be burned from the current supply .

Manual Swaps
We have completed about 80% of the manual swaps requests . We are positive that we would be able to complete the manual swaps in some weeks there would be no deadline for manual swaps as such as we are receiving new requests every day .
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
we are legion

Activity: 682
Merit: 540

barterdex isn't online yet tho is it? We need decentralized exchanges to rise up fast. All this regulation drama across the board is for the old heads in suits.
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?

Great idea! I’ve always been fond of jl777 and his projects. He’s a fucking beast.
Is there a Slack or is there telegram only?

About to take a mining pool public and want to speak to the devs before I do ...

Telegram only. You’ll have better luck pm’n ohforf here than on telegram. He’s not the talkative type. It maybe more worthwhile to chat with other pool maintainers that have posted in this thread.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Is there a Slack or is there telegram only?

About to take a mining pool public and want to speak to the devs before I do ...
legendary
Activity: 2963
Merit: 1245

I need some help on Ubuntu.

Initially I downloaded and installed Ubuntu 17.04 32bit version and I was able to use the instructions to build the EquiTrader-qt executable and I can run it from within Files. Properties on this file indicates that it is an executable.

I since have decided to install 64 bit of 17.04 but now I am having some problems building the executable.

The build process completes and from within the terminal i can run ./EquiTrader-qt and the wallet does open. The bar on the left does show the EQT icon twice which it did not do on the 32 bit version.

However, the EquiTrader-qt file when looking at properties in Files indicates that this is a shared library file, and no matter what I do I can't get it to execute from Files.

What gives?
Thanks

Are you on the telegram? Someone should be able to help you there.
Activity: 1
I need some help on Ubuntu.

Initially I downloaded and installed Ubuntu 17.04 32bit version and I was able to use the instructions to build the EquiTrader-qt executable and I can run it from within Files. Properties on this file indicates that it is an executable.

I since have decided to install 64 bit of 17.04 but now I am having some problems building the executable.

The build process completes and from within the terminal i can run ./EquiTrader-qt and the wallet does open. The bar on the left does show the EQT icon twice which it did not do on the 32 bit version.

However, the EquiTrader-qt file when looking at properties in Files indicates that this is a shared library file, and no matter what I do I can't get it to execute from Files.

What gives?
Thanks
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
Is there plans to list EQT on larger exchanges?
Cryptopia has no volume and its hard to trade anything without changing the price so much and waiting for hours  Sad

Pls list on bittrex or bitfinex
i dont think devs will or should contact bigger exchanges until after the platform is released.
Cryptopia has no volume and its hard to trade anything without changing the price so much and waiting for hours  Sad

Not anytime soon in my opinion. There’s no reason for another exchange to list with such low volume. I imagine that once Aluna social is launched is when you’ll see volume creep up. What’s known is that eqt will be the flagship token for Aluna social, what’s not known is how quickly and well recieved the platform will be adopted.
If Aluna paces coinogy and others and once an EQT  integration date is established, then it’s time to party.

With all things crypto, a lot of ifs and a lot of luck required here. In the mean time, if you believe build your stash and stake. Even at these prices I’m making $50 a day staking.
Activity: 322
Cryptopia has no volume and its hard to trade anything without changing the price so much and waiting for hours  Sad

Activity: 54
only 7 BTC Volume. but staking coins often dont have high volume
Activity: 542
Nice price action today, upto 50%and significant volume, any news maybe nit shared here? Staking feels better and better:-)
Activity: 176
Hey everyone,

I've been reading these posts for a while and finally want to join the party.

Can someone be kind enough to give step by step instructions on how to:

1. Use the wallet.
2. Start staking!

Thanks!
you can join the telegram group and check everything in the pinned message there
erv
Activity: 280
Hey everyone,

1. Use the wallet.
2. Start staking!

Thanks!

hi,

you need to get the equitrader wallet, go to first page or follow this link
https://github.com/equitrader/Equitrade/blob/master/equitrader-win.zip

then execute the wallet and let it sync, transfer your coins to your address, and just leave your wallet open

hope it helps
Activity: 1
Hey everyone,

1. Use the wallet.
2. Start staking!

Thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: