Pages:
Author

Topic: ★EquiTrader★EQT★🔹POW+POS🔹Monetizing Market Analysis On The Blockchain 📈 - page 20. (Read 126302 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Wallet is taking ages to sync any alternative?
it is really fast to me, have you tried restarting it?

Yes I've tried many times still having the same issue.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
Hello, i've downloaded the wallet (New Wallet (new algorithm, Use This): https://github.com/equitrader/Equitrade/blob/master/equitrader-win.zip) from the 1st page, it synced, but there are only a couple connection and I have no folder (C:\Users\[user]\AppData\Roaming), is it ok?
Activity: 176
Merit: 100
If you are staking 500 EQT in the wallet, how long should you wait till you see a stake?

The status says stake miner is active, but been that way for 3 days now and now sure if its actually staking coins
check on the bottom left corner if you have valid inputs, if not, restart your wallet and unlock it for mining.
anyway, 500 coins can take a few weeks to get a reward. You can check the % on the Minting tab, change the time period to 24h for a better perspective
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
If you are staking 500 EQT in the wallet, how long should you wait till you see a stake?

The status says stake miner is active, but been that way for 3 days now and now sure if its actually staking coins
What does the minting tab show?

it shows two inputs, and one is 495 eqt other is 5, age is 5, and for the 495 it says mint probability 9% in 24H, (the other one is 0%)
Activity: 69
Merit: 10

What does the minting tab show?
Activity: 322

it is really fast to me, have you tried restarting it?
Activity: 24
erv
Activity: 280
what swap are you talking about?

If you purchased EQT prior to August 26th 2017, and if those coins were not held at CoinExchange.io on August 26th 2017, then you must manually swap your old EQT for new EQT.

thx, i purchased on 5 September and held on CE
Activity: 38

If you purchased EQT prior to August 26th 2017, and if those coins were not held at CoinExchange.io on August 26th 2017, then you must manually swap your old EQT for new EQT.
There was a swap from Scrypt to X11 some time ago.
The swap was done automatically if you had your coins on coinexchange.io.
If not there is a manual swap where coin holders had to contact the dev.
Activity: 27
i bought at 7k, with the supply burn, i hope there will be a tiny price boost
erv
Activity: 280
Activity: 682
Merit: 540
It seems to be a great project. 30% interest per year is very profitable passive income option. I will load some EQT to Hodl.

It's more like you have to stake out of necessity to combat inflation than to actually add value to your stack.
Supply Burn coming .  Grin
This is important news. Do you have any source?
source is from the dev itself on Twitter, but nothing announced here...
Activity: 361
This is important news. Do you have any source?
do you have more info about this? Nothing was told here and even on twitter not details were announced.

Thanks
Yup, and still out of the radar.
This one's going big
Activity: 54
It is still shown as EquiTrade on Cryptopia. I think small things like this are essy to do and important.
Activity: 182
Trader*Investor
Pages:
Jump to: