Pages:
Author

Topic: ERC20 Wallet Address - page 3. (Read 1533 times)

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
June 22, 2020, 03:25:40 PM
you can use metamask, trust wallet and imtoken.. those wallets are proven and safe.. but be aware that there are many fakes wallets out there..
Trust Wallet alone is enough to store your ERC20 assets, don't use too much wallet, may you can forget and lose your private key

using too many wallet types is also rather complicated and it is possible that he could lose one of his coins because too many wallet were used and lost one of the private keys.I only use trust wallet for ERC2O and mycelium for BTC.
although sometimes I use Mew if GWEI is going up.
Activity: 1110
Merit: 104
The OGz Club
June 22, 2020, 02:39:01 PM
you can use metamask, trust wallet and imtoken.. those wallets are proven and safe.. but be aware that there are many fakes wallets out there..
Trust Wallet alone is enough to store your ERC20 assets, don't use too much wallet, may you can forget and lose your private key
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
June 22, 2020, 01:24:55 PM
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Second Live
June 21, 2020, 10:21:09 AM
Trust wallet is best ERC20 Token store wallet. Trust Wallet is a mobile wallet app that allows you to send, receive and store cryptocurrency tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. Designed with a focus on simplicity, this open-source wallet aims to provide a platform that’s easy and straightforward to set up and use.
It's only good for people who use phone regularly, and for people who use computers regularly like me, Myetherwallet will be the best choice. I started using it from the beginning and now I'm still fine with it
Activity: 41
Merit: 2
June 21, 2020, 09:13:03 AM
I think a good ERC20 wallet is myetherwallet. Because the myetherwallet wallet is an online wallet, you can store your assets safely, but it depends on you if you want other wallets such as TrustWallet and Imtoken, and many more wallets that you can use.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
https://duelbits.com/
June 21, 2020, 07:35:02 AM
For us crypto users surely many are using Myetherwallet address and currently it is very safe to use as an ERC20 address and we can connect with Imtoken as a wallet on mobile devices, and there are also some other wallets that you can use and all available in the Play store.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
June 21, 2020, 07:21:38 AM
there are various suggestions that have been given from the members in this forum, but you can adjust it to your own desires and to analyze and learn more you can search for information on google or youtube because everyone has their own tastes.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
June 21, 2020, 07:16:24 AM
You can visit the myetherwallet site, and you can make a wallet to store your tokens, but be careful because there are many phishing sites that lead to these sites.

I am a long time user using myetherwallet. What you say is the right thing, it has always happened. always be aware of the Myetherwallet web phishing link. If you have found the original, just bookmark the web. to make it easier for the future.

Using the myetherwallet wallet is very easy, and supports all ERC20. And not only MEW, but also the Trust wallet I use today. so they have many choices and determine which is more comfortable to use.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
June 21, 2020, 06:40:27 AM
You can visit the myetherwallet site, and you can make a wallet to store your tokens, but be careful because there are many phishing sites that lead to these sites.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
June 21, 2020, 05:54:40 AM
Trust wallet is best ERC20 Token store wallet. Trust Wallet is a mobile wallet app that allows you to send, receive and store cryptocurrency tokens on the Ethereum blockchain. Designed with a focus on simplicity, this open-source wallet aims to provide a platform that’s easy and straightforward to set up and use.
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
June 21, 2020, 03:33:35 AM
It always better to use non custody solutions. And coinbase is not supporting majortiy of erc20 projects. Thats why my eth wallet should be much better solution
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
June 20, 2020, 11:52:09 PM
Erc 20 is one of the best wallet Have been using imtoken for the past two year. Imtoken is indeed a nice wallet. The only issue I have with the wallet is that some of my coins don't actually reflect until I check with either scan.
Activity: 910
June 20, 2020, 11:44:39 PM
yup! your suggestion is very good, i think this will help the OP in solving the problem.

indeed using coinbase will not be able to accept all types of erc20 tokens. so it is better to use Imtoken or trust wallet, or other options such as myetherwallet. i think there are many good wallet address options that can be used.

I think it's better to use one of the purses mentioned just because when storing assets in various kinds of wallet will only make you confused what wallet to use, whereas if you only use one wallet you can become more focused on storing all important assets there.
yeah, that's what i meant.
it will be very difficult for us to store in many types of wallets. but if we can handle and remember it, it won't be a problem if we use all types of wallets.

i also use various types of wallets, but i only prioritize one type of wallet and that is only myetherwallet.
Activity: 756
June 20, 2020, 07:25:00 PM
Hi,
Sorry I am new to the Crypto world.
Trying to find out more details on the ERC20 Wallet Address and how Do I get one.
Is the ERC20 Wallet Address the same as the Etherium wallet address which I can get on coinbase.com?

Thanks
Without an Ethereum wallet address, any other wallet address you can't get easily. The best way to get an Ethereum address is myetherwallet. From YouTube or open guide, you will get the opening process. Some browsers also support Ethereum wallet but you have to save 12 phases words. To hold tokens, myetherwallet has all options.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
June 20, 2020, 05:15:25 PM
Hi,
Sorry I am new to the Crypto world.
Trying to find out more details on the ERC20 Wallet Address and how Do I get one.
Is the ERC20 Wallet Address the same as the Etherium wallet address which I can get on coinbase.com?

Thanks
When holding a coin or token always remember, not your key, not your token, always use a wallet where you own the private key, failing to do this will jeopardize or putting risk in all your coins and, I highly recommend MyCrypto.com desktop wallet and Exodus two of the desktop wallet I've trusted for the last two years.

The OP might not have PC for that purpose and in that case Trust wallet is a very good one, being a multi-purpose wallet too. In addition to the desktop, Metamask has always proven to be very safe. Even where you need to connect your wallet address to exchange through your private key, Metamask will ensure that no one is able to access your security details. It also gives a warning when you are about to connect to an untrusted exchnage site.
Activity: 2660
Merit: 651
Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me
June 20, 2020, 04:35:44 PM
Ethereum wallet support Ethereum coin that is the fuel for the blockchain and all ERC standards, we know that there are many different ERC standards with different features and use case. Nowadays non-fungible tokens are very popular.
You're somehow wrong mate because ERC 2.0 wallet is also Ethereum but it only the wallet address that supported issued tokens on Ethereum's network while ETH wallet provided by exchange site are not ERC 2.0 supported and ERC mean Ethereum Request For Comments while the "20"  is unique number to define the token standard from others.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
June 20, 2020, 04:21:33 PM
ERC20 is the Ethereum wallet and ethereum platform, tokens from the Ethereum platform also include ERC20,
if you want to send tokens on coinbase make sure they are from the Ethereum platform
You can't access your tokens in your coinbase account because you are not holding your keys.So never try to make a deposit of your tokens to coinbase, blockchain or any exchange wallet app.There are many wallets available to send and receive tokens like trust wallet for mobile, MEW for desktop.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
June 20, 2020, 03:30:37 PM
Coinbase wallet is an exchange wallet. You will need a wallet you have the keys to. Download trust wallet or imtoken wallet those two are good for multichain use. Endeavour to keep your Passphrase safe where only you have access to because if anyone else accesses it, you will lose your funds.
Activity: 882
Merit: 102
PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds
June 20, 2020, 02:52:20 PM
Ethereum wallet support Ethereum coin that is the fuel for the blockchain and all ERC standards, we know that there are many diffrent ERC standards with diffrent features and use case. Nowadays non-fungible tokens are very popular.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 503
June 20, 2020, 11:09:31 AM
we often see the bounty thread "don't send erc20 wallet from exchange" it indicates that the ethereum exchange wallet is not compatible with other tokens, so you have to use another wallet like Imtoken, then wallet or myetherwallet to get access to some tokens
I think you can access the tokens if you own the private key, which is unlikely if its exchange address because there's a zero chance that the exchange will give you the private keys.
Pages:
Jump to: