Author

Topic: error - page 145. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
January 07, 2014, 11:43:13 PM
n0nplusultra Pool update:

Right now everything really seems to stabilise.... We actually encountered the same problem that the chunky pool encountered.... Stratum reported that there is no working wallet yet wallet reported to be working.... also stratum reported accepted blocks which didn't really got accepted by the network due to the problem between stratum and wallet... I'm still unsure why this problem occurred... I'm still monitoring the stratum proxy(really detailed right now) as for now it works without any Errors.... we also already found 2 blocks again in short time..

I'm confident the pool will run stable now

cheers

Kana
Activity: 84
January 07, 2014, 11:39:37 PM
Hey Everybody

Admin of n0nplusultra Pool here...

We encountred some troubles and had some times where we didn't find a block for ages....
I'm unsure if it was really just bad luck but to me it seems there was some trouble with either stratum or the wallet or the connection between the both of them.... right now everything seems to be working properly again...

I'll continue to monitor the situation and post updates....

We also opened up registrations and invitations again... so everybody can feel free to join us

cheers

Kana

n0nplusultra is working!

Two Blocks in 4minutes...

Hurray for Kana!
Activity: 23
January 07, 2014, 11:05:39 PM
All i can say is that I'm supremely disappointed in this coin. I'm disappointed there isn't a mass exodus in hashrate like there was yesterday. I'm disappointed that there isn't a huge drop in price like yesterday. I'm disappointed that there aren't more trolls in this forum. I'm disappointed it's moving at top 10 total volume while only being on one measly exchange. Why can't I catch a break and just get in good, for once???

/sarcasm

Very thrilled to say there is ~5% chance of my buy orders getting filled tonight. Either way, I'll be stoked.

#RonPaulCoin
Activity: 70
January 07, 2014, 10:52:52 PM
As long as most of us hold RPC and buy up dumpers, this coin will hold value. Ignore the naysayers, its simple math really.

and this goes for any other including crap-coin
read any other coin thread if you dont believe me. They're all the same: EVERYONE HOLD! etc

what sets RPC apart is a decent trademark and no premine
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
January 07, 2014, 10:51:14 PM
1 rpc = .5 btc!

Missing a zero there, but maybe someday!
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
January 07, 2014, 10:48:05 PM
1 rpc = .5 btc!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
January 07, 2014, 10:47:06 PM
As long as most of us hold RPC and buy up dumpers, this coin will hold value. Ignore the naysayers, its simple math really.

There will be corrections, of course. If you don't think so, what is the point of going on an exchange? Don't think like a noob.

I haven't sold squat since I mined this coin. In fact I gave away a bunch. Buy and hold for the believers, pump and dump for the profiteers.
Activity: 308
January 07, 2014, 10:45:10 PM
And back to LTC we go after that diff jump
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
January 07, 2014, 10:36:04 PM
FUD DOESNT AFFECT US HERE!

RPC is setting every new record and winning.
January 07, 2014, 10:27:56 PM
could be better, but im not complaining ^^
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
January 07, 2014, 10:26:27 PM
Our pool is still kicking ass and obeying the constitution 100%  like 30 blocks pending confirm right now!

rpc.netcodepool.org

Activity: 56
January 07, 2014, 10:24:06 PM
Hey Everybody

Admin of n0nplusultra Pool here...

We encountred some troubles and had some times where we didn't find a block for ages....
I'm unsure if it was really just bad luck but to me it seems there was some trouble with either stratum or the wallet or the connection between the both of them.... right now everything seems to be working properly again...

I'll continue to monitor the situation and post updates....

We also opened up registrations and invitations again... so everybody can feel free to join us

cheers

Kana
January 07, 2014, 10:12:17 PM
Give me one reason Bitcoin should be higher than any of the Altcoins?  Besides network hash rate?

and besides injecting value and brining real moneys for ALL other altcoins?

go back to your FB profile pluuuheeeese, someone just liked your crap
legendary
Activity: 1311
January 07, 2014, 10:09:09 PM
Give me one reason Bitcoin should be higher than any of the Altcoins?  Besides network hash rate?

Grow up jr.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
January 07, 2014, 10:08:57 PM
so we only jumped to 69...thats not to bad....
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
January 07, 2014, 10:06:46 PM
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
January 07, 2014, 10:04:04 PM
Nearly all other coins are falling big time. Well RPC doesn't obey rules. It lives it's own life.

BTC and LTC too. Normal people would sell BTC as long as it didn't hit ground. Do you see anyone sell in panic? Wink

I myself was saying i sold all and better others do the same and wait to buy cheaper.
Guess what. I bought even more, because some people sell cheap thanks to this Wink

legendary
Activity: 924
January 07, 2014, 09:58:33 PM
Can someone please explain to me how you guys expect this price to stay stable when every single say there are 780 new cions?

Take a look at bitbar.

Bitbar  quantity: 9,033 Price $59.08
Ron Paul Coin: Quantity: 10,747 Price $40.62

Bitbar, new coins per day = 156 and probably lower now because it said on release the growth rate will quickly drop.
Bitbar was out since MAY 2013, already 5 months and only has 9033 coins.

Ron Paul Coin:, new coins per day = 780.

Quantity of Ron Paul coin in one week =  16,207 coins

Quanity of Ron Paul coins in 6 months = 141,787

Quanity of bitbar after 6 months of release = 9,033

How the hell do you guys expect the price to stay above $30 dollars, or even $40 dollars. Some of you believe the price should be .01 of a bitcoin.

Bitbar which has been around longer and much more stable is only $40 dollars at 9,033 coins. How the heck is RPC going to hold $40 dollars in 6 months when there are 141,787 coins.

You guys are absolutely crazy to not be selling at these higher prices and cashing out before the inevitable price drop. \

I don't mean to offend, but you are fools to think RPC should be priced as well as bitcoin, or even close to it. Totally crazy as no other coin has done this and this is only a clone coin which has a very small group of people interested in buying it.

You guys should go to an insane asylum if you do not sell now! Please, you can't all be this stupid!

Please, let me look into psychological help for you guys. You are all insane here. You have lost judgment or simply can not calculate simple math. Help me to please understand how crazy you guys are for not selling. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On Betfair, i've seen many attemps to deramp by those who want to drive the price down, almost all tried it in less than 10 words. You managed roughly 200 words (1 second scan of your post), looks like you're desperate.

Go and play a computer game.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
January 07, 2014, 09:56:23 PM
Can someone please explain to me how you guys expect this price to stay stable when every single say there are 780 new cions?

Take a look at bitbar.

Bitbar  quantity: 9,033 Price $59.08
Ron Paul Coin: Quantity: 10,747 Price $40.62

Bitbar, new coins per day = 156 and probably lower now because it said on release the growth rate will quickly drop.
Bitbar was out since MAY 2013, already 5 months and only has 9033 coins.

Ron Paul Coin:, new coins per day = 780.

Quantity of Ron Paul coin in one week =  16,207 coins

Quanity of Ron Paul coins in 6 months = 141,787

Quanity of bitbar after 6 months of release = 9,033

How the hell do you guys expect the price to stay above $30 dollars, or even $40 dollars. Some of you believe the price should be .01 of a bitcoin.

Bitbar which has been around longer and much more stable is only $40 dollars at 9,033 coins. How the heck is RPC going to hold $40 dollars in 6 months when there are 141,787 coins.

You guys are absolutely crazy to not be selling at these higher prices and cashing out before the inevitable price drop. \

I don't mean to offend, but you are fools to think RPC should be priced as well as bitcoin, or even close to it. Totally crazy as no other coin has done this and this is only a clone coin which has a very small group of people interested in buying it.

You guys should go to an insane asylum if you do not sell now! Please, you can't all be this stupid!

Please, let me look into psychological help for you guys. You are all insane here. You have lost judgment or simply can not calculate simple math. Help me to please understand how crazy you guys are for not selling. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you think bitbar is better go mine that don't concern yourself with what everyone else is doing Smiley
Activity: 266
January 07, 2014, 09:55:49 PM
Ron Paul Coin have the Ron Paul Miners Support.

Bitbar was pump and dump.

RPC can resist if stupid guys don't sell cheap this coin.
Jump to: