Author

Topic: error - page 183. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 04, 2014, 02:28:18 PM
The network hashrate has dropped 300% from the time difficulty increased. This shows that nobody really cares about this coin (or any other silly altcoin for that matter).

Stop pretending...

These shitcoins are only for quick mining profits, period.
People are frusturated that they didnt get on the bitcoin/litecoin train. Then they saw what DOGE did.
And now people are spanning altcoins like mushrooms, thinking it will make then hundreds of thousand dollars. Pathetic.

I dont even feel sorry for noobs that bought into DOGE @ 100 statoshis or more.

This coin is no different (as the fact of the matter is that its not being even mined when its not profitable over LTC).
Activity: 42
January 04, 2014, 01:01:19 PM
I like how the retards are pretending this coin is any different than any other coin just because the decimal point is in a different place.

It's not pump and dump immune just because you want it to be. If it makes people bitcoin, they will sell it. This is exactly the same as all the other shit that has come out recently.

Difference been this aint no shitcoin alt with billions of coins already on exchanges

There's only 8866 in existence and most of them ppl are holding onto

Its the idiots that have more money than sense and have 20k+ hashrate pulling 10 coins a day

And just dump for the quick $100+ aday

When holding onto them for a week or 2 or even a month or 2 could see them make more profit

I dont mind at all that price is dropping

Miner "i made $20 last week selling my 1 RPC i mined"

Me " yes thankyou i made $100 from that 1 RPC you mined for me"

Heh... Amount of coins does not matter. We can make coin with only 1 unit or with 111111111111111111 units or do you prefer something else ? This is just one parameter in bitcoin code... Stop pretending some bitcoin copycat is valuable because it's "rare".
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
January 04, 2014, 12:44:22 PM
This is going to be big, should not have dumped my 1 rpc
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
January 04, 2014, 12:40:47 PM
Keep on dumping, miners - nom, nom, nom. Smiley
Activity: 30
January 04, 2014, 12:40:02 PM
Just bought a few. Pretty sure it will rise in time

Have 13 RPC altogether. Lucky number!
Activity: 28
January 04, 2014, 12:30:00 PM
lol people have no idea how big this this gonna be, it was >ltc rate on the first day of launch, hasn't even been a month.

+1

And been compared to the other altcoins on coinedup that die a slow death just makes me lol

This is been sold in low amounts most of the sell orders aint even 1 full coin

Unlike others that are sold in the 1000's
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
January 04, 2014, 12:24:21 PM
lol people have no idea how big this this gonna be, it was >ltc rate on the first day of launch, hasn't even been a month.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 04, 2014, 11:55:28 AM
i guess this really puts certain altcoins to the test of whether they have retaining value. the ones that resist the lowballing and create a mexican standoff until ppl get desperate to store their btc in alt will win. i decided im not selling my 1 rpc. not at these prices.screw it.. took too long and hard to mine this coin to sell for .015. in fact, i think im going to buy some at these dumbass rates.
January 04, 2014, 11:52:39 AM
I like how the retards are pretending this coin is any different than any other coin just because the decimal point is in a different place.

It's not pump and dump immune just because you want it to be. If it makes people bitcoin, they will sell it. This is exactly the same as all the other shit that has come out recently.

Difference been this aint no shitcoin alt with billions of coins already on exchanges

There's only 8866 in existence and most of them ppl are holding onto

Its the idiots that have more money than sense and have 20k+ hashrate pulling 10 coins a day

And just dump for the quick $100+ aday

When holding onto them for a week or 2 or even a month or 2 could see them make more profit

I dont mind at all that price is dropping

January 04, 2014, 11:48:20 AM

January 04, 2014, 11:44:14 AM
The few that are mining and dumping dont bother reading forums

It's a couple of BTC's worth in the sell book and this could be selling @0.03

Just wish i had more BTC
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
January 04, 2014, 11:40:17 AM
try this guys.. just dont sell cheap. i think there is a major lowballing op going on across the altcoins board. when you dump, that guy catching your cheap coins is the same one driving them down.

RPC also needs to get on another exchange.. coinedup volume is extremely low compared to cryptsy etc.
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
Activity: 186
January 04, 2014, 11:13:12 AM
Everyday twice harder to mine RPC... incredible... i smell money Wink If hashrate will drop it will be easier to mine it if not will be cheaper to simply buy it, both options equally profitable in long term.
January 04, 2014, 10:33:33 AM
http://rpc.pooljunkie.nl

PROP system
VARDIF
1% Fee
0,0001 transaction fee
FANATICAL SUPPORT!
Dutch Hosting

brand new pool and confirmed blocks already!

23.5mhs at the moment.

Please join and boost our rate! Finding regular block! Are you helping us too? Become a pooljunkie!!

Payouts have happened and have been confirmed! Join us today and start mining this awesome coin!
January 04, 2014, 10:24:05 AM
Its like this

Activity: 378
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
January 04, 2014, 10:19:10 AM
Wtf are these folks doing. They dump it...
They dump it because it's profitable to do so, ignoring the fact that if they hold it then it will be even more profitable tomorrow.

They just want instant gratification, it's what kids these days are used to.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060
January 04, 2014, 10:17:11 AM
Spartand hold!
January 04, 2014, 10:14:54 AM
Let them dump im gonna buy when it hits bottom

And hold for 2+ years mmmm rich
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
January 04, 2014, 10:14:26 AM

Yes people should stop dumping it, the price will get higher than....
I will hold
Jump to: