Author

Topic: error - page 182. (Read 360500 times)

bsd
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 04, 2014, 05:21:10 PM
Coinedup's volume sucks.

The price of this coin is screwed unless we're on cryptsy which will increase the volume A LOT.
All the recent new Coinedup-only alts tanked. RPC is no different.

Cryptsy is so key so get people to vote.

We need 100 or even 150+ votes ASAP
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62074
Activity: 28
January 04, 2014, 05:19:14 PM
I'm from the UK and never heard of the guy until yesterday

But doing my research before i invested shows promising things

And this coin is very undervalued @ $15

Activity: 42
January 04, 2014, 05:06:31 PM
All these hater's/troll are just worried that it will become the next BTC/LTC and try and discourage

the people from buying this coin and want it to fail

This coin can't be compared to BTC or LTC. This coin is in same category with dogecoin, catcoin and nicolas cage coin.
Oh sry my BAD,is it ok if i compare it to Quark aswell pls ?

Or even the soon to be new coin based on Kanye West (Coinye)

Oh wait current value of 1 RPC is approx $15 which it seem's to be stable at

Now if we compare it to the above coins

Catcoin = $0.41

Dogecoin = $0.00025

Yep i agree it's "in same category with dogecoin, catcoin"

You can calculate coin market cap and compare it with other coins if you want to. IMHO extra "rare" coin with name of US politician make this coin even more funny than other joke coins around. Extra flavour came from the fact that it seems this coin was not intended to be joke coin in the first place Cheesy

I just want people to make reality check with all these altcoins flowing around ...
January 04, 2014, 05:02:28 PM
All these hater's/troll are just worried that it will become the next BTC/LTC and try and discourage

This coin can't be compared to BTC or LTC. This coin is in same category with dogecoin, catcoin and nicolas cage coin.

Don't feed the troll pls

+1

I'm done now with Troll's time to dump some LTC and buy RPC
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
January 04, 2014, 05:00:52 PM

Don't feed the troll pls
January 04, 2014, 04:53:44 PM

Oh sry my BAD,is it ok if i compare it to Quark aswell pls ?

Or even the soon to be new coin based on Kanye West (Coinye)

Oh wait current value of 1 RPC is approx $15 which it seem's to be stable at

Now if we compare it to the above coins

Catcoin = $0.41

Dogecoin = $0.00025

Yep i agree it's "in same category with dogecoin, catcoin"
January 04, 2014, 04:49:00 PM
What is this coin good for, other than mining and selling? Does it have some neat feature of spawning stupid smaller denominations named Rands?

It's only good for mining and dumping so keep dumping and fill my buy order @ 0.0001 

Please, nobody pay attention to jeff6475. He is a dishonest scammer and cannot be trusted.
January 04, 2014, 04:30:40 PM

January 04, 2014, 04:15:23 PM

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
January 04, 2014, 04:10:29 PM
The network hashrate has dropped 300% from the time difficulty increased. This shows that nobody really cares about this coin (or any other silly altcoin for that matter).

Stop pretending...

These shitcoins are only for quick mining profits, period.
People are frusturated that they didnt get on the bitcoin/litecoin train. Then they saw what DOGE did.
And now people are spanning altcoins like mushrooms, thinking it will make then hundreds of thousand dollars. Pathetic.

I dont even feel sorry for noobs that bought into DOGE @ 100 statoshis or more.

This coin is no different (as the fact of the matter is that its not being even mined when its not profitable over LTC).

so... mr prophet you knew what will happen with btc ? and then with ltc ? which alt is gonna be the next train ?? Roll Eyes any visions ?

Some balanced POW / POS clone with added features. All theese new copycrapcoins are good just to mine and dump. Open Your eyes - the fact that coin is rare doesn´t mean it will rise in price. Furthermore if it can´t be pumped and dumped, big players won´t give a shit about it. Do You thing that it will slowly and quietly rise? What for??
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
January 04, 2014, 04:04:34 PM
Is good for anything you want to use it for. Like any other cryptocoin. Just this one has an idea within it.

It is all up to community. If you belive in coin it can become great even without army of people like doge supporters.
We just need to use momentum and spread word. Especially on social networks and in media. And join new exchange as fast as possible.

RPC is rare and it's power. Becuase it makes it different than many other coins. Rarity is also a way owners think about it. If they keep it and wait, it creates bigger demand for it and creates even bigger rarity.

Also mining (everyone can mine it, even in small symbolic portions) can make it more rare increasing difficulty and even if supply is bigger that's ok because unbelivers will sell it cheap and price will go up (in reasonable pace) in time.

Noone say speculation is bad. If you sell some RPC but not for profit but only to be able to buy more RPC later than it is good for RPC, even very good, because unloyal owners of RPC changes into loyal owners boosting RPC value.
January 04, 2014, 03:56:12 PM
What is this coin good for, other than mining and selling? Does it have some neat feature of spawning stupid smaller denominations named Rands?

It's only good for mining and dumping so keep dumping and fill my buy order @ 0.0001 
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
January 04, 2014, 03:28:26 PM
Activity: 23
January 04, 2014, 03:16:19 PM
Additionally, if anyone has the capability of developing a mac OSX, linux, or android wallet, please PM me.

windows wallet fixes are in the works! Smiley
January 04, 2014, 03:11:27 PM

When Dogecoin came out, Litecoin's network difficulty dropped. I guess that means nobody cares about Litecoin.

^^ this

Also, keep voting on the cryptsy thread. Be sure you LIKE it AND Comment. Seems like there may be more comments than likes. I'm sure they look at their total like counts as an initial metric. I'll keep harassing Vern @ Cryptsy occasionally. I've also reached out to coins-e, vircurex (they took on doge-poop coin), coinex, and BTEr.

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62074
Activity: 81
January 04, 2014, 03:06:19 PM
The network hashrate has dropped 300% from the time difficulty increased. This shows that nobody really cares about this coin (or any other silly altcoin for that matter).

Stop pretending...

People are frusturated that they didnt get on the bitcoin/litecoin train. Then they saw what DOGE did.
And now people are spanning altcoins like mushrooms, thinking it will make then hundreds of thousand dollars. Pathetic.

This coin is no different (as the fact of the matter is that its not being even mined when its not profitable over LTC).

What makes RPC any worse than the premined "giftcoin" coin that you posted your wallet address in during a giveaway?

When Dogecoin came out, Litecoin's network hashrate dropped. I guess that means nobody cares about Litecoin.
January 04, 2014, 03:02:51 PM
http://rpc.pooljunkie.nl  found another block!

Who wants to help increase our hashrate?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 04, 2014, 02:53:42 PM
The network hashrate has dropped 300% from the time difficulty increased. This shows that i still dont have the hardware to mine this because i am actually homeless and drink urine (or any other body fluid).

Stop pretending...

These coins make me regret becoming a figure skater
I am frusturated that I didnt get on the bitcoin/litecoin train. Then I saw what DOGE did.
And now im eating nothing but mushrooms, thinking it will make me hundreds of thousand dollars. Pathetic.

I dont even feel sorry for myself.

This coin is different (as the fact of the matter is that its being mined and will be more profitable over LTC).

FTFY
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
January 04, 2014, 02:51:19 PM

Stop pretending...

so... mr prophet you knew what will happen with btc ? and then with ltc ? which alt is gonna be the next train ?? Roll Eyes any visions ?
January 04, 2014, 02:46:04 PM
You're totally correct, please keep mining and selling at .016. Kthxbai.
Jump to: