Author

Topic: error - page 180. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 04, 2014, 08:56:44 PM
i have 7 rpc coins should i hold on to them will they go up in price what are peoples thoughts.. will we keep a constant hashrate etc etc... thanks in advance

Hold them m8 atleast until we have more exchanges

Price on coinedup is back into the 0.02's and some big orders have come in

With supply so small and demand so high price can get into the 0.03's in an instant or even higher

Buy buy, I want to dump my RPC!

You dont own any all you done is try play this coin down

Oh wait you been trying to get into RPC but at a low price so it was you that bought 55 coins @ 0.2

I'm selling some minted RPC at coinedup, buy now while it's cheap!

Stick with Zuescoin Thats your coin aint it

Looking at a few of your last post's it is

And you have troll'd and tried to put down atleast 5 altcoins that i could see just from the 1st page

Ignore this fool

Well... I'm mining whatever is profitable for BTC at the moment plus some other coins that might see big growth in future. Now I have some RPC at coinedup, grab them if you wish and have good luck Smiley
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
January 04, 2014, 08:53:45 PM
Seems people loosing interest in mining, Hash rate has dropped nearly 300%
If it drops much more I'll have to raise my fees up to 1% like all the other pools or close the pool..

On the bright side, I think I am now the largest pool! Seems I lost a way smaller percentage of hash over the last 24 hours compared to most of the other pools.
Thanks to everyone who is mining here! I appreciate the support!

FIRST North American Pool!!!
URL: rpc.cryptotycoons.com

Fees will be .5%
withdrawal fees are 0.0001 RPC

Hosted by a third party for users protection! (livechains.net)

Activity: 28
January 04, 2014, 08:53:02 PM
Sry  PCclown

This user is currently ignored.
January 04, 2014, 08:50:35 PM
i have 7 rpc coins should i hold on to them will they go up in price what are peoples thoughts.. will we keep a constant hashrate etc etc... thanks in advance

With supply so small and demand so high price can get into the 0.03's in an instant or even higher

Oh wait you been trying to get into RPC but at a low price so it was you that bought 55 coins @ 0.2

Stick with Zuescoin

Well I mined some RPC and I'm selling it cheaply now. Time to grab if you think price is good.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
January 04, 2014, 08:48:41 PM
Hey everybody

I'm the admin of the n0nplusultra pool.

Today i got asked why currently the unconfirmed Balance takes so long to get confirmed. As this is a network problem and not a pool problem i thought i would post into the forum about it:

For your Balance to get confirmed you need 120 Confirmations(120 new Blocks found by the network) normally the block time is 2min.. with a block time of 2min and 120 confirmations we get 2*120= 240min(4 hours)
But right now the Difficulty is way to high for the hashing power therefore the current blocktime is already at 5min...
same calculation 120*5 = 600 min(10 hours).... therfore for your unconfirmed balance to get confirmed it now takes roughly 10 hours.....

i hope this helps out some people who are new into cryptos...

cheers

Kanamatras

And this is also oneof the reason which kills this coin - tomorrow at low diff will lot of hashpower jump in and will push diff skyhigh. On next retarget there will be no oneleft mining except few enthusiasts and block time will be 15 min+. And with 15*120 min for confirmations, no one will give a shit about this coin... Sadly but true.

I disagree with you about no1 giving a shit

This is a rare coin would'nt be very rare if all the coins got mined in a week would it

The scarcity is what will increase it's value The demand for it so far and keeping the price around $18-15 has been great

This coin's value can be double in a week LTC is losing confidence due to whales not allowing any movement apart from the 10cents up and down swings

Why most ppl have been moving onto NMC and PPC to get some fun and thats made the whales jump on them and slow movement down

Which is i for 1 have moved onto RPC dumped my LTC for RPC

I did not mention the rarity of this coin, I like this idea (even that it´ll be better to call it something like "medal" or whatever instead of coin, because as coin its useless), but with this kind of diff retarget it will be right like I said. Do anyone here remember what happened to CraftCoin? Even that it was great idea with strong support It was malested by mega load of hashrate and since it had very long diff retarget time, it died quickly (I dont know what exactly happen, if it was hardforked or retarget - I stoped to watch it 3 weeks later)
January 04, 2014, 08:48:03 PM

Stick with Zuescoin Thats your coin aint it

Looking at a few of your last post's it is

And you have troll'd and tried to put down atleast 5 altcoins that i could see just from the 1st page

Ignore this fool
January 04, 2014, 08:47:27 PM
cryptsy will kill it.  Sad
or better, dumpers on cryptsy will kill RPC..

Damn them dumpers

Sell RPC

Rate               RPC                         BTC
0.0229   0.238799        0.0054685
0.023           2.37                0.05451
0.0232   0.02016269        0.00046777
0.0233   0.13817476        0.00321947
0.0234   0.05535622        0.00129534
0.02345   1.18669291        0.02782795
0.0235   3.                0.0705
0.0239   0.032                0.0007648
0.024           2.                0.048
0.0243   0.04080184        0.00099148

If you wish I can sell higher for you.
January 04, 2014, 08:43:48 PM

January 04, 2014, 08:42:57 PM
cryptsy will kill it.  Sad

Damn them dumpers

Sell RPC

Rate               RPC                         BTC
0.0229   0.238799        0.0054685
0.023           2.37                0.05451
0.0232   0.02016269        0.00046777
0.0233   0.13817476        0.00321947
0.0234   0.05535622        0.00129534
0.02345   1.18669291        0.02782795
0.0235   3.                0.0705
0.0239   0.032                0.0007648
0.024           2.                0.048
0.0243   0.04080184        0.00099148
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 04, 2014, 08:42:47 PM
cryptsy will kill it.  Sad

From what i saw on coindumped not many users can dump this coin most transactions are less than 1 whole coin. 0.2253 etc

also now i see why multipools are evil.. they kill coins ....
Activity: 21
January 04, 2014, 08:38:38 PM
cryptsy will kill it.  Sad
January 04, 2014, 08:38:23 PM

January 04, 2014, 08:36:18 PM
Hey everybody

Today i got asked why currently the unconfirmed Balance takes so long to get confirmed. As this is a network problem and not a pool problem i thought i would post into the forum about it:

For your Balance to get confirmed you need 120 Confirmations(120 new Blocks found by the network) normally the block time is 2min.. with a block time of 2min and 120 confirmations we get 2*120= 240min(4 hours)
But right now the Difficulty is way to high for the hashing power therefore the current blocktime is already at 5min...
same calculation 120*5 = 600 min(10 hours).... therfore for your unconfirmed balance to get confirmed it now takes roughly 10 hours.....

cheers

Kanamatras

And this is also oneof the reason which kills this coin - tomorrow at low diff will lot of hashpower jump in and will push diff skyhigh. On next retarget there will be no oneleft mining except few enthusiasts and block time will be 15 min+. And with 15*120 min for confirmations, no one will give a shit about this coin... Sadly but true.

I disagree with you about no1 giving a shit

This is a rare coin would'nt be very rare if all the coins got mined in a week would it

The scarcity is what will increase it's value The demand for it so far and keeping the price around $18-15 has been great

This coin's value can be double in a week LTC is losing confidence due to whales not allowing any movement apart from the 10cents up and down swings

Why most ppl have been moving onto NMC and PPC to get some fun and thats made the whales jump on them and slow movement down

Which is i for 1 have moved onto RPC dumped my LTC for RPC
January 04, 2014, 08:33:26 PM

That'S true that can allways happen with long retarget times but there are some ways to be able to eliminate this problem, which btw is also caused by multipools(pools that switch coin depending on profitability) and also the reason why i recommned to not use them:

Probably the best and easiest way, especially considering it'S still young, is to make a change on source code level and make a mandatory update for the wallet. In this changes the dev could implement a faster difficulty retarget(imho something between 1and4 hours).
(This is also btw what catcoin is currently doing)

cheers

Kanamatras

so a hard fork to retarget... but i hope its handled better than catcoins if it happens
January 04, 2014, 08:32:38 PM

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
January 04, 2014, 08:31:50 PM

That'S true that can allways happen with long retarget times but there are some ways to be able to eliminate this problem, which btw is also caused by multipools(pools that switch coin depending on profitability) and also the reason why i recommned to not use them:

Probably the best and easiest way, especially considering it'S still young, is to make a change on source code level and make a mandatory update for the wallet. In this changes the dev could implement a faster difficulty retarget(imho something between 1and4 hours).
(This is also btw what catcoin is currently doing)

cheers

Kanamatras
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I´ve got a picture! Haha!
January 04, 2014, 08:25:30 PM
Hey everybody

cheers

Kanamatras

Activity: 56
Merit: 10
January 04, 2014, 08:25:15 PM

can a pool not drop its confirmation times to help with the slow block time like 60 confirms?

Well actually the pool could but there are several problems with that, i'll try to explain it.... lets take your example of 60confirms:

1. problem there is a time of 60 blocks where the block could theoretically orphan but the user already paid out his part of this block... so the poolowner pays for orphans(that a block orphans after block sixty is very unlikley but not totally impossible)

2. and the more important point why this is not clever to do has to do with the confirmation difference(120 blocks confirmation needed until you can really spend any block reward, difference to our 60 blocks: are 60blocks)... so in the worst case we found all 60 blocks that can be paid out by the user but are not really spendable/available in the pools wallet. those 60blocks are worth 60rpc and all users instantly pay out their share.... so until we get the first RPC really confirmed in the wallet we already had to pay out 60rpc(-fee) to users.... so to be really able to do this the pool owner would have to have a reserve of 60RPC in his Cold Wallet... and 60 RPC is quite a big amount....

i hope this explanation is understandable.... ^^

cheers Kanamatras
January 04, 2014, 08:21:19 PM

i took your advice an bought 40 more as well will keep them and see what happens do we have a solid constant hash rate?
January 04, 2014, 08:15:30 PM

Jump to: