Author

Topic: error - page 181. (Read 360500 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
January 04, 2014, 08:10:12 PM
Hey everybody

I'm the admin of the n0nplusultra pool.

Today i got asked why currently the unconfirmed Balance takes so long to get confirmed. As this is a network problem and not a pool problem i thought i would post into the forum about it:

For your Balance to get confirmed you need 120 Confirmations(120 new Blocks found by the network) normally the block time is 2min.. with a block time of 2min and 120 confirmations we get 2*120= 240min(4 hours)
But right now the Difficulty is way to high for the hashing power therefore the current blocktime is already at 5min...
same calculation 120*5 = 600 min(10 hours).... therfore for your unconfirmed balance to get confirmed it now takes roughly 10 hours.....

i hope this helps out some people who are new into cryptos...

cheers

Kanamatras

can a pool not drop its confirmation times to help with the slow block time like 60 confirms?

I VOTED ON CRYPTSY username loz   RBFDDAmbvazxaPkxGX1HmZ93KBjsgh9zR1
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 04, 2014, 08:01:25 PM
Hi I voted nickname =ajdevisser

RUVaY1MFL9v3KKr4vCNJp6sW4Xy4DD2ijw

Thanks
Activity: 196
January 04, 2014, 07:58:51 PM
i have 7 rpc coins should i hold on to them will they go up in price what are peoples thoughts.. will we keep a constant hashrate etc etc... thanks in advance
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
January 04, 2014, 07:42:32 PM
Just a small warning about the pool.

http://rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk  -  Withdrawal fees set to 0. Thanks, ahmed_bodi.

I got logged out and my lastpass has lost my password. (Easily happens because of the pin taken for password).

Password reset didn't work because the entry field for email is too short.

When logged out you have no support, clicking on support gives:

"This product comes 'as-is' without any warranty. Please check the Apache License, Version 2.0, for details."

Scary stuff.

Luckily I retrieved my password within lastpass somehow. If I didn't, there was no way to log in to the pool backoffice.

Ahmed, I have PMd you my address. Could you please process my withdrawal for me from my AceCobra1 account to the address given please. Thx!
Activity: 23
Merit: 10
January 04, 2014, 07:32:41 PM
Thanks for being awesome Kanamatras Smiley
Activity: 56
January 04, 2014, 07:26:30 PM
Hey everybody

I'm the admin of the n0nplusultra pool.

Today i got asked why currently the unconfirmed Balance takes so long to get confirmed. As this is a network problem and not a pool problem i thought i would post into the forum about it:

For your Balance to get confirmed you need 120 Confirmations(120 new Blocks found by the network) normally the block time is 2min.. with a block time of 2min and 120 confirmations we get 2*120= 240min(4 hours)
But right now the Difficulty is way to high for the hashing power therefore the current blocktime is already at 5min...
same calculation 120*5 = 600 min(10 hours).... therfore for your unconfirmed balance to get confirmed it now takes roughly 10 hours.....

i hope this helps out some people who are new into cryptos...

cheers

Kanamatras
Activity: 296
January 04, 2014, 07:17:59 PM
Just a small warning about the pool.

http://rpc.cryptocoinpools.co.uk  -  Withdrawal fees set to 0. Thanks, ahmed_bodi.

I got logged out and my lastpass has lost my password. (Easily happens because of the pin taken for password).

Password reset didn't work because the entry field for email is too short.

When logged out you have no support, clicking on support gives:

"This product comes 'as-is' without any warranty. Please check the Apache License, Version 2.0, for details."

Scary stuff.

Luckily I retrieved my password within lastpass somehow. If I didn't, there was no way to log in to the pool backoffice.
Activity: 23
January 04, 2014, 07:01:18 PM
Coinedup's volume sucks.

The price of this coin is screwed unless we're on cryptsy which will increase the volume A LOT.
All the recent new Coinedup-only alts tanked. RPC is no different.

Cryptsy is so key so get people to vote.

We need 100 or even 150+ votes ASAP
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62074

Might I suggest giveaway thread, in exchange for verified crytpsy vote?

Commence giveaway. Tweet us after you vote and comment on cryptsy we'll give you .01 in RPC. Posting this on twitter now.

Twitter.com/RPCoin

::EDIT:: I am watching the "like" count on cryptsy, this giveaway is for NEW votes. Thanks.
Activity: 28
January 04, 2014, 06:26:59 PM
probably wont stay at 15/16 for long then. where is the best place to buy rpc then.

Coinedup

how does coinedup work. ive placed an order for 2 x rpc at 0.0175 each. ive not added any bitcoin to the sever and my order is pending.
It will get rejected,Coinedup is very slow

You gonna need to add BTC if you wanna buy
Activity: 140
January 04, 2014, 06:17:16 PM
probably wont stay at 15/16 for long then. where is the best place to buy rpc then.

Coinedup

how does coinedup work. ive placed an order for 2 x rpc at 0.0175 each. ive not added any bitcoin to the sever and my order is pending.
January 04, 2014, 06:08:28 PM

Coinedup
January 04, 2014, 06:07:57 PM
January 04, 2014, 06:01:52 PM
We need some more press on this coin aswell

And get Ron Paul behind it

Hell he might even buy shitloads of the coin himself

ron paul and alex jones are probably mining the sh*t out of this coin dedicating all their gpu's to the coin  Cool.

the pool im on says next difficulty estimated at about 15 in 135 blocks will this happen.

Ye and then hashrate will double again and difficulty will go back up

I cant mine this coin with my low hashrate im mining shitcoins and dumping it and buying RPC
January 04, 2014, 06:01:47 PM
I'm from the UK and never heard of the guy until yesterday

But doing my research before i invested shows promising things

And this coin is very undervalued @ $15

did you ever watch the film Bruno (sacha baron cohen), Ron Paul was the politition he interviewed in the film.  Cheesy
January 04, 2014, 05:59:36 PM

ron paul and alex jones are probably mining the sh*t out of this coin dedicating all their gpu's to the coin  Cool.

the pool im on says next difficulty estimated at about 15 in 135 blocks will this happen.
January 04, 2014, 05:48:07 PM

Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
January 04, 2014, 05:37:51 PM
Best thing is to start a giveaway. Major coin holders should do so to attract attention towards rpc.
Activity: 22
January 04, 2014, 05:35:27 PM
I think we should try to get this on some of the better exchanges as well. I think recently will all the delays and problems on Cryptsy it would be better to get in on other ones as well. I just sent an email to www.vircurex.com and asked them to add it as well.

I will also send one to www.coins-e.com and try to get them to add it. If we can get it on either of those it would be big!
Activity: 321
January 04, 2014, 05:28:42 PM
Coinedup's volume sucks.

The price of this coin is screwed unless we're on cryptsy which will increase the volume A LOT.
All the recent new Coinedup-only alts tanked. RPC is no different.

Cryptsy is so key so get people to vote.

We need 100 or even 150+ votes ASAP
https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62074

Might I suggest giveaway thread, in exchange for verified crytpsy vote?
Activity: 81
January 04, 2014, 05:27:23 PM
68 people have liked this https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62074/page/1 out of the 100 needed to get it on Cryptsy. Don't be lazy about this, register.

Hey wow someone just posted this same exact urgency.
Jump to: