Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESHOP launched] Trezor: Bitcoin hardware wallet - page 17. (Read 965789 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 261
Cool idea of guys! Very useful thing in the modern world. I keep large enough amounts in bitcoin and to protect these funds becomes a big problem.
And you did not try to withdraw your money? This will allow you to maximally secure your savings. Or invest in some kind of project.
To deduce - not the best idea. I then can not make money on bitcoin. And I do not need it.
Have you already been abducted by electronic money? Someone hacked your e-wallet? Or do you know those who have been stolen? I just do not worry about my money. I think they are well protected.
I was not hacked, but I would not want to be at the victim's place. I have nowhere else to invest, I'm not very rich and every cent I have in my account is important to me. Losing a little will even be unpleasant.
This is in vain. Invest your funds not only in the crypto currency. Let them be small, but you will have at least some kind of insurance. At least you will still have money somewhere else. This will protect you. Let it be gold, real estate, or something else.
Activity: 308
Merit: 146
Cool idea of guys! Very useful thing in the modern world. I keep large enough amounts in bitcoin and to protect these funds becomes a big problem.
And you did not try to withdraw your money? This will allow you to maximally secure your savings. Or invest in some kind of project.
To deduce - not the best idea. I then can not make money on bitcoin. And I do not need it.
Have you already been abducted by electronic money? Someone hacked your e-wallet? Or do you know those who have been stolen? I just do not worry about my money. I think they are well protected.
I was not hacked, but I would not want to be at the victim's place. I have nowhere else to invest, I'm not very rich and every cent I have in my account is important to me. Losing a little will even be unpleasant.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
I also invested in my time in obscure projects, and I hacked hackers e-wallet. Whatever you tried, you can not completely protect yourself from this.
Activity: 330
Merit: 100
Investing is also quite a dangerous occupation. You do not know who the developer is, what his plans, thoughts and goals in life are. Maybe he is a common rascal.
staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
A new version of TREZOR Bridge (written from Scratch) got released: https://blog.trezor.io/introducing-new-trezor-bridge-v2-2b7ea5478d65
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Glad to see this happening. Gonna buy a couple at the very least soon enough.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
I have pre-ordered new T model from one of sellers, It says shipment would be in March.

Do you guys know anyone who needed to return their first Gen model due to malfunction?
This new model could be more prone to problems due to touch screen.

In case of problem how secure is to reset device to factory settings and send it back to store?
I quess that should be 100% secure because device doesn't have any flash memory to store something on it or am I wrong?

staff
Activity: 3472
Merit: 6129
The CTO a couple of days ago in Reddit:

It might make sense to fund a Lightning channel directly from TREZOR using our webwallet. Or you could use TREZOR to receive payments using Lightning if there is some kind of proxy in our web wallet.
it does not make big sense to maintain the channel from TREZOR as Lightning requires the channel parties to be always online and TREZOR is a cold storage.

We are big fans of Lightning and we are looking at all of the options right now.

so for now, I expect bech32 addresses and probably Monero soon according to a statement by the CTO too.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217
Sooo I heard the lightning network is finally a real thing. Any plans to integrate wallet.trezor.io with the lightning network in some way?
Activity: 48
Really liked your project! You are doing an incredible job and promotion too.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
I am trying to buy Trezor. the first time is my mistake because I send bitcoin without adding an amount to a fee. Now i try with my MasterCard, but GoPay has not yet been processed my payments. Even if i receive payment ID from shop.trezor.io on email
Is it everything okay with trezor shop?
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
Excuse me. How much does it cost?? Huh

Click the link in my signature and the price will be there.

Or you could just write him down the price without luring him to your affiliate link.

€89 (excl. VAT)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Click the link in my signature and the price will be there.
Activity: 56
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
I REALLY wish these guys would integrate the ST31H and pot the goddamn thing

I would be a customer instantly if they did these things

Better idea. Why don't you create a product that does as you propose and I'll become your customer?
Pages:
Jump to: