Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 19. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10
What should enhance trust between users and encourage new tournament organizers to enter the market?
Activity: 131
Merit: 0
How can I share my internet channels to earn some coins??
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
Trying to get the main idea of your project? Why did you decide to start it?
Play2Live platform introduces a full-blown ecosystem for eSports and gaming industries with a focus on content generation and practical needs of streamers, providing unique interactive opportunities for all participants of the ecosystem - eSports tournament organizers, the streamers and the viewers. Play2Live eliminates the following weaknesses of the existing streaming platforms:
1. Limited opportunities for users and streamers to interact and no personalization options.
2. Restriction of users in the ability to earn from their hobbies.
3. Advertising is persistent and usually there is no option to disable it. The users are frustrated with the advertising and try to avoid it in any possible way.
4. Every user who wishes to stream their game and earn from this action cannot do it on a regular basis, while they expect to start earning money just after the registration in the system and wish to have more tools to monetize their streams better.
There is clearly a use case for a platform similar to Twitch.tv that would offer viewers and streamers a new level of interactivity and authentic monetization schemes. Play2Live is the platform of that scale, facilitating numerous ways of interaction between a streamer and a viewer including a bilateral system of tasks, enhanced content generation process, totalizator and many others. Compared to the simplistic chat communication and donation options provided by the existing platforms, it is a real step forward in terms of interaction and monetization. Play2Live opens possibilities for monetizing the streamers’ content, which leads to a better quality of entertainment and interaction for the users.
Activity: 99
Trying to get the main idea of your project? Why did you decide to start it?
Activity: 173
Love the idea. Think it’ll be very successful.
Sounds dood! Thank you so much!
Unfortunately, missed ur token sale
Sounds dood! Thank you so much!
Heya! Could you give me your physical address?
Hello ! Sure, Play2Live Malta 19, Giovanni Curmi Office No. 4462 Iklin, IKL1071, Malta
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Heya! Could you give me your physical address?
Activity: 84
Hey, dude! Where can I find ur roadmap?
Activity: 58
When will the alpha version of the project?
Activity: 99
David Drake is affiliated?
What kind of a problem do you solve?
Play2Live provides solutions to eliminate the following problems of existing streaming platforms:
Limited opportunities for users and streamers to interact and no personalization options.
Restriction of users in the ability to earn from their hobbies.
Advertising is persistent and usually there is no option to disable it. The users are frustrated with the advertising and try to avoid it in any possible way.
Every user who wishes to stream their game and earn from this action cannot do it on a regular basis, while they expect to start earning money just after the registration in the system and wish to have more tools to monetize their streams better
Well, and how exactly are you going to eliminate those problems?
ok! Wish u luck
Thanks! So nice of u!
Activity: 16
Play2Live provides solutions to eliminate the following problems of existing streaming platforms:
Limited opportunities for users and streamers to interact and no personalization options.
Advertising is persistent and usually there is no option to disable it. The users are frustrated with the advertising and try to avoid it in any possible way.
Every user who wishes to stream their game and earn from this action cannot do it on a regular basis, while they expect to start earning money just after the registration in the system and wish to have more tools to monetize their streams better
ok! Wish u luck
Activity: 70
Interesting project, but I'm sad because I was late for sales.
Activity: 36
well, I’m late for the sale..
Activity: 84
By introducing a blockchain-based streaming platform we will overcome the main challenges of current streaming industry, which includes:
 Boosting interaction by launching an advanced bilateral system of tasks between viewers and streamers.
 The ability to start earning as a streamer in 11 ways from the very first broadcast.
 The ability for viewers to earn in 5 ways just for watching streams.
 Fast transactions with low fees.
 Besides, the uniqueness of our project lies in the comprehensiveness of the system we are building. Play2Live will include not only streaming, but also betting, gambling P2P CDN solutions. As well as that, the platform will be open for integrations with third-party systems.  5 Wow, looks really interesting, I am joining the sale
ok! I’ll check it. Thanks
Nice project, guys! Wish luck!!
Pages:
Jump to: