Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 18. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 0
Love it!! Looking forward for realisation
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
Well done! who will be responsible for the parameters of advertising?
Decisions on the display of advertising and the parameters of the display (the frequency, the position of the commercial during the broadcast, the duration) is completely left to the discretion of the streamer.
The streamer will set the parameters by himself (show videos with the ability to skip commercials, limit the maximum time of the commercial, turn off or turn on the videos at the beginning of the broadcast or include them only during breaks, etc.) and compete for their viewers who can compare , what they like more and so on.
Activity: 80
Well done! who will be responsible for the parameters of advertising?
Activity: 36
how can I lost my chance to take part in Token sale!?!!
how much did you collect during the token sale?
Hello! In accordance with the economic model of the project, we plan to burn approximately 1/3 of the tokens from each transaction to the operating zero (hereinafter 25% of the net profit will be burned), which is expected to affect the demand in the open market.
what will make possible to earn as a member of your platform?
users will have an opportunity to earn on:
Advertising - for each viewed ad, a certain number of tokens will be credited;
For voting and other kind of contribution of content on the platform - the provision of consensus on certain actions on the platform will be encouraged by certain awards
Through the use of its Internet channel, giving Peer 2 Peer broadcasts to other users and receiving for it tokens
Performing tasks from streamers
For lovers of betting and betting, you can bet and win money on these types of entertainment while watching a particular e-sports match on the platform
Clean. Thanks
You can get more info here; https://play2live.io/storage/b/2/Whitepaper_rus.pdf
Activity: 53
Hello! In accordance with the economic model of the project, we plan to burn approximately 1/3 of the tokens from each transaction to the operating zero (hereinafter 25% of the net profit will be burned), which is expected to affect the demand in the open market.
For voting and other kind of contribution of content on the platform - the provision of consensus on certain actions on the platform will be encouraged by certain awards
Through the use of its Internet channel, giving Peer 2 Peer broadcasts to other users and receiving for it tokens
For lovers of betting and betting, you can bet and win money on these types of entertainment while watching a particular e-sports match on the platform
Clean. Thanks
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Great idea, guys!! Keep going
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Hey admin! tell me please about the interactive activities on the P2L
We at Play2Live have designed and developed the latest system of interaction between spectators and streamers, thanks in particular to the possibilities of blocking technology, namely, through:
An advanced system of tasks and competitions from spectators to the streamer and vice versa;
Tote while watching cyber sport matches.
It should be very interesting. Waiting for next big announces and cool news. HardCap (30kk) achieved - that is a very good sign for investors  Smiley
Activity: 84
We at Play2Live have designed and developed the latest system of interaction between spectators and streamers, thanks in particular to the possibilities of blocking technology, namely, through:
An advanced system of tasks and competitions from spectators to the streamer and vice versa;
got it in WP! Thank u dude
We collected a fixed hard cap of $ 30M. This amount is required to achieve all the goals reflected in the roadmap.
Oh, ok! Thanks
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr
We collected a fixed hard cap of $ 30M. This amount is required to achieve all the goals reflected in the roadmap.
Activity: 84
What is the expected return on investment (ROI)?
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Interesting project, but I'm sad because I was late for sales.

Do not worry, you are so strong, you have a chance to buy these tokens on the exchange. Not yet, the prices are not big and quite affordable.
Pages:
Jump to: