Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 25. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Project looks interesting. Worthy of people's attention. I participate in the bounty program. I wish good luck to the developers!
Activity: 77
If I invest the amount different from what I've put to the whitelist, what will be the whitelist bonus?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Depending on your country an amount, but if you already see the tokens on your account, no KYC would be applied in the future
Activity: 84
We have added Play2Live ICO profile to website CoinWoot (link - http://coinwoot.com/ico/play2live).

If you have any question about Play2Live ICO profile, feel free to contact us.
Our token sale begins on that date. If you already bought your tokens during our pre-sale then you'll have to wait until the last part of the sale ends to have the tokens distributed to your ERC20 compatible wallets.
Activity: 152
brand new
Activity: 0
I am from Singapore, am I free to participate?
someone can tell me if there are any mistakes and why the money are not on my account?
We are currently working hard on remastering p2l.tv before the upcoming tournament in Minsk, so we decided to shift the dates to have it all set by the start of the tournament. Thank you for understanding!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
Is play2live the same or similar to refereum?
Refereum is developing a solution primarily for game developers to cut down marketing costs. They partner up with Twitch and Unity to eliminate middlemen and boost fan base. Although both Play2Live and Refereum boast a similar feature - an ability to watch or play the game and get paid, our products are qualitatively different. While we develop a streaming platform, Refereum develops an affiliate marketing solution for game developers. Refereum uses blockchain (smart contracts) only for one feature - to reward user who play game when they meet some certain criteria. This is the only implementation of blockchain, while in Play2Live we use blockchain for a whole set of 15 features ranging from a bilateral system of tasks from the streamers to the viewers to peer-to-peer CDN service when users can allow to share their internet channel with others and get paid - the platform is therefore able to save up on CDN maintenance costs. Read more in Whitepaper.
Activity: 89
Is play2live the same or similar to refereum?
I am from Singapore, am I free to participate?
No, unfortunately Sad
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Can I send BTC from Binance?
Hi! Yes, you can send crypto from any wallet including exchange.
Great, Thanks
Hi! Yes, you can send crypto from any wallet including exchange.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Can I have your smart-contract address?
Hi! We use bookbuilding platform to collect the investment. Token distribution will happen after the token sale has ended via a smart-contract.
Activity: 53
Can I have your smart-contract address?
Activity: 114
Which team would be the 8th on the upcoming tournament?
It will be Windigo
Activity: 114
Which team would be the 8th on the upcoming tournament?
Pages:
Jump to: