Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 23. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Hello, any news about bounty and listing on exchange for now. Which state are you for now, what progress have you real made now?.
Activity: 322
I congratulate the team of Play2Live with ending of ICO! I like your product and think that it will be good the product for the global market.
Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Crypto Community Leader and FinTech Authority Samson Lee Joins Advisory Board of the World’s First Blockchain-Based Streaming Platform Play2Live

Play2Live (P2L), the first decentralized streaming platform for gamers and esports fans, has announced the joining of Samson Lee, the highly experienced crypto investor, board advisor and senior executive in digital media and FinTech in China and APAC, to its advisory board.

The core function of P2L platform is a streaming service, featuring video broadcast of gaming and esports content. Blockchain technology will allow P2L to introduce a unique mixture of interactive features and monetizing tools, currently unavailable on existing streaming platforms. The solution changes the rules of the game in the industry, giving monetization opportunities to all participants, including viewers. Essentially, everybody can be part of the peer-to-peer interaction, and everybody — even the viewer — is able to earn money.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/samson-lee-joins-play2live/

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The main reasons to buy Play2Live tokens are
- Play2Live has a great working project
- Tokens will grow in price for sure
- Really strong team of professionals
So make your choice!

I like the idea of the project, but how you may know that they have a professional team?
Do you have any arguments? What did they create that you say that they are professionals?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 103
BIB Exchange
Пoдcкaжитe, a кoгдa бyдyт зaчиcлeны тoкeны зa бayнти-кoмпaнию? Бyдeт oпoвeщeниe нa пoчтy либo cмoтpeть пepeвoдa нa кoшeлeк?
Здpaвcтвyйтe, для бayнтиcтoв ecть cпeциaльнaя тeмa, зaдaвaйтe вoпpoc тaм или жe в тeлeгpaм кaнaл. Boт ccылкa нa бayнти вeткy и тeлeгpaмм кaнaл.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/esportsbounty-play2liveio-decentralizing-esports-streaming-2381679
https://t.me/Play2Live_bounty
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Investor
Пoдcкaжитe, a кoгдa бyдyт зaчиcлeны тoкeны зa бayнти-кoмпaнию? Бyдeт oпoвeщeниe нa пoчтy либo cмoтpeть пepeвoдa нa кoшeлeк?
Activity: 210
Good day Admin I'd like to join the Twitter and facebook bounty campaign. Ask for a fill up form

I think you are a little bit late for that. ICO ends on March 14. As posted in the bounty thread, the bounty campaign ended today.
Activity: 252
The main reasons to buy Play2Live tokens are
- Play2Live has a great working project
- Tokens will grow in price for sure
- Really strong team of professionals
So make your choice!
Activity: 79
Merit: 12
The platform itself and the way to use it is very interesting, but the main question is what later we all saw how similar projects collected a lot of money on the ethers and bits and as a result almost zero result... I'm not even talking about the price on stock exchanges because most even did not go to large stock exchanges, but simply about functionality. Is there a beta that can be touched and tested?
Yes, the introduction of a beta version can help us understand whether the team is doing a hard job using technology.
Activity: 588
The platform itself and the way to use it is very interesting, but the main question is what later we all saw how similar projects collected a lot of money on the ethers and bits and as a result almost zero result... I'm not even talking about the price on stock exchanges because most even did not go to large stock exchanges, but simply about functionality. Is there a beta that can be touched and tested?
Activity: 378

[/quote]
Very interesting idea, good team of professionals.Time to invest your money on. More investment more profit. Don't lose your chance!
Activity: 255
Merit: 260

ICO..? People still fall for that?  Ohhh, VIG looks interesting! I'm gonna check them out...

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The team, consisting mostly of Developers and tech-minded people, has already built the basis of such a system. I really advise you to launch your project details on https://icoguide.com/en  Smiley people choose their coins based on rating there maybe it will help you to increase no of followers to join your ICO.
Activity: 179
Play2Live presale starts on 25th January
Hi everybody,

less than four days left till end of ICO. The team already collected more than $ 24m. Hope we can reach hard cup
Activity: 275
universa
Good day Admin I'd like to join the Twitter and facebook bounty campaign. Ask for a fill up form
Activity: 19
Activity: 252
Play2Live is a new blockchain streaming platform on which you can watch  your favorite games or tournaments. Now telegram official Group have more than 18.7k member.   Roll Eyes
Activity: 224
How different will you be from other projects in the same field?
Activity: 84
Will your negotiated deals with streamers be exclusive to the play2live platform?
Activity: 126
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
What does promo-code give?
Promocode gives you additional 2,5% bonus
Seems that my promocode didn’t work then
Please, report your issue to [email protected], we will recalculate your tokens in case a promocode didn't work.
Pages:
Jump to: