Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 26. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
Hi, how can I join the private pre sale?
You can join private sale if you plan to invest $100,000 or more. If that might be interesting, please, reach @lesscalie via Telegram to discuss private sale details.
Thanks for your assistance, will definitely do!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I don't understand how many tokens will be emission
Hi! The final amount of tokens will be announced after the end of token sale. Since we do not hold any unissued tokens and just eliminate them, we cannot say how many tokens will be distributed. The maximum amount is 1 308 800 000 LUC tokens
Seems to be clear now, thank you!
You can join private sale if you plan to invest $100,000 or more. If that might be interesting, please, reach @lesscalie via Telegram to discuss private sale details.
Hi! The final amount of tokens will be announced after the end of token sale. Since we do not hold any unissued tokens and just eliminate them, we cannot say how many tokens will be distributed. The maximum amount is 1 308 800 000 LUC tokens
Activity: 53
Activity: 36
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
Token will be forever ERC 20?
As per our WhitePaper,those Tokens are issued for the Token Sale. Once the platform is set up, we will convert those Tokens to the tokens of the platform Graphene-based 1x1
Thanks dude!
As per our WhitePaper,those Tokens are issued for the Token Sale. Once the platform is set up, we will convert those Tokens to the tokens of the platform Graphene-based 1x1
Activity: 152
What is Bounty campaign?
A bounty campaign is a PR event when a project is being promoted by its participants. Usually, a term “bounty campaign” is being used in crowdsale campaigns. The membership in such campaigns is being rewarded with blockchain tokens offered for sale during a token sale. Therefore, each user can participate in a bounty campaign and get a reward.
Where can i find your campaign?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381679.60 Here is our Bounty campaign and you are welcome to join!
Thanks! Do you have bounty channel in Telegram?
Yes:https://t.me/Play2Live_bounty
Activity: 138
What is Bounty campaign?
A bounty campaign is a PR event when a project is being promoted by its participants. Usually, a term “bounty campaign” is being used in crowdsale campaigns. The membership in such campaigns is being rewarded with blockchain tokens offered for sale during a token sale. Therefore, each user can participate in a bounty campaign and get a reward.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2381679.60 Here is our Bounty campaign and you are welcome to join!
Thanks! Do you have bounty channel in Telegram?
What is Bounty campaign?
What is Bounty campaign?
What is Bounty campaign?
What is Bounty campaign?
If the ICO target is reached, do you know how many LUC will be created?
The maximum supply is 1308800000 LUC
Activity: 84
If the ICO target is reached, do you know how many LUC will be created?
Activity: 173
is there a prototype?
Activity: 77
Pages:
Jump to: