Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 22. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
Will your negotiated deals with streamers be exclusive to the play2live platform?
Yes, we are currently negotiating deals with Twitch streamers. Although we can’t disclose any information on these due to the Affiliate program of Twitch that prohibits streamers from cooperation with other streaming platforms. Numerous streamers are ready to leave Twitch and migrate to our program upon the release of the alpha version of Play2Live streaming platform
Sounds intriguing Wink Wish you guys the best luck!
Many thanks to you!
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Will your negotiated deals with streamers be exclusive to the play2live platform?
Yes, we are currently negotiating deals with Twitch streamers. Although we can’t disclose any information on these due to the Affiliate program of Twitch that prohibits streamers from cooperation with other streaming platforms. Numerous streamers are ready to leave Twitch and migrate to our program upon the release of the alpha version of Play2Live streaming platform
Sounds intriguing Wink Wish you guys the best luck!
On which blockchain play2live will be based on?
It is already. We have a BitShares testnet up and running
Activity: 138
Activity: 173
On which blockchain play2live will be based on?
Activity: 106
Merit: 0
hello! What differences between Play2live and Refereum?
Hello! Refereum is developing a solution primarily for game developers to cut down marketing costs. They partner up with Twitch and Unity to eliminate middlemen and boost fan base. Although both Play2Live and Refereum boast a similar feature - an ability to watch or play the game and get paid, our products are qualitatively different. While we develop a streaming platform, Refereum develops an affiliate marketing solution for game developers. Refereum uses blockchain (smart contracts) only for one feature - to reward user who play game when they meet some certain criteria. This is the only implementation of blockchain, while in Play2Live we use blockchain for a whole set of 15 features ranging from a bilateral system of tasks from the streamers to the viewers to peer-to-peer CDN service when users can allow to share their internet channel with others and get paid - the platform is therefore able to save up on CDN maintenance costs. Read more in Whitepaper.
Oh thanks, now I can see it’s completely different from your project. Many thanks for clarifications!
Hello! Refereum is developing a solution primarily for game developers to cut down marketing costs. They partner up with Twitch and Unity to eliminate middlemen and boost fan base. Although both Play2Live and Refereum boast a similar feature - an ability to watch or play the game and get paid, our products are qualitatively different. While we develop a streaming platform, Refereum develops an affiliate marketing solution for game developers. Refereum uses blockchain (smart contracts) only for one feature - to reward user who play game when they meet some certain criteria. This is the only implementation of blockchain, while in Play2Live we use blockchain for a whole set of 15 features ranging from a bilateral system of tasks from the streamers to the viewers to peer-to-peer CDN service when users can allow to share their internet channel with others and get paid - the platform is therefore able to save up on CDN maintenance costs. Read more in Whitepaper.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
hi, admin! Do you have a Telegram announcement chat?
Activity: 106
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
amazing and unique idea  this project will be very helpfull for the fans of sports. not just fans of sports i think  every one can take benefit from this project  and i hope this project will be success full in the future because this unique idea is made by professional developers. nice 

I hope Play2Live.io is going to occupy a significant part of the cyber market. I also follow some banking and real estate projects. They are little bit boring in comparison but believe so promising
 amazing and unique idea  this project will be very helpfull for the fans of sports. not just fans of sports i think  every one can take benefit from this project  and i hope this project will be success full in the future because this unique idea is made by professional developers. nice 
Activity: 12
Hi,

When tokens will be distributed to our Ethereum wallets? Does we need to fill some forms to make it happen?
Activity: 112
Activity: 1
Is it safe to hold my LUC in my dashboard , after the release of tokens Huh
Any news about the token distribution? When will the tokens listed to MEW?
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Hello, any news about bounty and listing on exchange for now. Which state are you for now, what progress have you real made now?.
I think this can be the fastest solution in the telegram, after all, ANN update is not so timely. It's also known that a large number of investors have joined P2L, an astonishing number.
Pages:
Jump to: