Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 28. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 0
Can I send LTC from the exchange now?
Hi! Yes, you can send crypto from the any exchange.
Great, Thanks
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
Hi! Yes, you can send crypto from the any exchange.
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Guys! What would you say about the project? Have you analyzed it?
Activity: 106
Why did you postpone the token sale dates?
We are currently working hard on remastering p2l.tv before the upcoming tournament in Minsk, so we decided to shift the dates to have it all set by the start of the tournement. Thank you for understanding!
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Why did you postpone the token sale dates?
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
admin, howdoes the betting work? is it p2p betting just like on betfair.com? -> I offer my quota and someone else needs to accept it.or is it betting against play2live as the market maker?
Betting is an integral part of eSports. Play2Live publishes the coefficients from different bookmakers (which provide their API for integration into the platform and agree to accept LUC as a means of payment for these types of bets). Users can wager on several betting websites simultaneously while watching the stream broadcast without the need to actually visit these websites. After bets have been approved by bookmakers via API, users will be redirected to their websites. Bets are placed in LUC and earnings are formed according to the model of revenue sharing with bookmakers.
Oh wow, thanks!
admin, howdoes the betting work? is it p2p betting just like on betfair.com? -> I offer my quota and someone else needs to accept it.or is it betting against play2live as the market maker?
Betting is an integral part of eSports. Play2Live publishes the coefficients from different bookmakers (which provide their API for integration into the platform and agree to accept LUC as a means of payment for these types of bets). Users can wager on several betting websites simultaneously while watching the stream broadcast without the need to actually visit these websites. After bets have been approved by bookmakers via API, users will be redirected to their websites. Bets are placed in LUC and earnings are formed according to the model of revenue sharing with bookmakers.
Activity: 173
Could you give me your physical address?
Hi! Yes, it is shown on the bottom on the token sale site. Play2Live Malta 19, Giovanni Curmi Office No. 4462 Iklin, IKL1071, Malta
Activity: 31
Could you give me your physical address?
Activity: 53
Hi, dev! Any kyc required?
Our KYC policy is described in the Disclaimer available in your profile on the bookbuilding platform and varies depending on your country. Please, read it attentively.
Ok, I see
Our KYC policy is described in the Disclaimer available in your profile on the bookbuilding platform and varies depending on your country. Please, read it attentively.
Activity: 53
So no smart contract which instantly deploy tokens ? But you don't send out tokens manually do you?
Hi! We use bookbuilding platform to collect the investment. Token distribution will happen after the token sale has ended via a smart-contract.
Activity: 108
So no smart contract which instantly deploy tokens ? But you don't send out tokens manually do you?
Man, try signing up for the platform and you will understand it pretty fast
Activity: 61
Activity: 131
I have read on hltv about the upcoming tournament. That’s pretty awesome. Has the 8th team already been selected?
hmm, was already hyped that someone actually covers this topic, but as I see this is a complete whitepaper project ? Development did not start yet ?
Hi! We have already rolled out the MVP of the streaming platform:https://p2l.tv/. By the way, major update is underway!
Activity: 84
hmm, was already hyped that someone actually covers this topic, but as I see this is a complete whitepaper project ? Development did not start yet ?
Man RTFM. There is MVP already availble p2l.tv
Pages:
Jump to: