Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 24. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
What does promo-code give?
Promocode gives you additional 2,5% bonus
Seems that my promocode didn’t work then
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
Promocode gives you additional 2,5% bonus
Activity: 210
After I look at the website if not mistaken the last bonus on this day give. hopefully, the project can succeed.
Activity: 46
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
Any kyc required?
Our KYC policy is described in the Disclaimer available in your profile and varies depending on your country. Please, read it attentively before signing up.
Activity: 106
Activity: 17
the best ICO for gamer
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
I got the 777 LUCD | play2live.io where you can sell ?
Activity: 826
Merit: 117
what is different of LUC and LUCD? i get 777 LUCD on my wallet..how to move to another wallet ( set gas price) or it still locked?
I think LUCD is a promotional coin from this project, and for more detail information you can join telegram https://t.me/play2live

promotion coin when their ICO was about to end?
i have joined their telegram group, i read every latest disscusion in there. there is no suck thing tell about LUCD
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
what is different of LUC and LUCD? i get 777 LUCD on my wallet..how to move to another wallet ( set gas price) or it still locked?
I think LUCD is a promotional coin from this project, and for more detail information you can join telegram https://t.me/play2live
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
the project could provide an advantage for participants with a hefty bounty allocation many seem to be many who support this project in order to achieve success.
i think everyone get LUCD equals as 777 LUCD
but i have no idea what to use for
Activity: 81
wow!!i really like this project,, a lot of gamers will benefit using your platform!! this is really cool,, !!
Activity: 378

[/quote]
This project is very promising and I hope it will be useful for many people in the near future. I wish you best on ICO.
Activity: 112
Hey guys some scammers personally  sending me msgs . Claiming that product managers ,be aware of them .
Activity: 966
Our token sale begins on that date. If you already bought your tokens during our pre-sale then you'll have to wait until the last part of the sale ends to have the tokens distributed to your ERC20 compatible wallets.
what is the name of this play2live token?
LUC?Huh
Activity: 106
What kind of a problem do you solve?
Activity: 84
Do you have an MVP? Can I access any code on GitHub?
Activity: 173
Do you pay dividends to token holders?
Pages:
Jump to: