Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 32. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Will your negotiated deals with streamers be exclusive to the play2live platform?
Activity: 44
Can I buy tokens from Korea?
We prohibit the sale of tokens only for the citizens of the US / Singapore. No restrictions for Korea.
Okay, thanks!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
We prohibit the sale of tokens only for the citizens of the US / Singapore. No restrictions for Korea.
Activity: 44
Activity: 77
Good concept! I like Play2Live project, very nice team. Very experienced
Activity: 106
Sorry didn’t quite get how to connect my MEW wallet to the platform my.play2live.io?
Activity: 31
I am a big fan of esports and I know your country is huge there. But as there are a few crypto coins addressing esports and gaming such as Unikoin Gold and NoLimit. Can u pls explain me the difference? thanks
indeed there are a dozen of crypto projects that stem from the gaming industry. MobileGo, Skincoin, Dmarket, Enjincoin etc. But we have no real competitor because we are developing a full-fledged streaming platform, while eSports landscape is huge indeed. No one is doing it now - check out our WP
Guys what are you talking about! LUC will definetely make x10,just take a look at their chat!!! It’s just a qustion of time. Nobody promised you that you’ll become a millionare in a day. Just hodl it for a long term. and you’ll see!
I am a big fan of esports and I know your country is huge there. But as there are a few crypto coins addressing esports and gaming such as Unikoin Gold and NoLimit. Can u pls explain me the difference? thanks
indeed there are a dozen of crypto projects that stem from the gaming industry. MobileGo, Skincoin, Dmarket, Enjincoin etc. But we have no real competitor because we are developing a full-fledged streaming platform, while eSports landscape is huge indeed. No one is doing it now - check out our WP
Activity: 56
Will play2live be based on which blockchain?
It is already. We have a BitShares 2.0 testnet up and running. Check it on our MVP: p2l.tv
Activity: 46
Will play2live be based on which blockchain?
How do you compete with Twitch? they are huge
Yeah, but we believe that functionality of Twitch is obsolete and they put lots of restrictions on streamers and viewers limiting them in their ability to earn from gaming. We believe that we can develop a product that is superior in terms of interaction and monetization schemes. Check out or WP for more details and join live discussion in telegram https://t.me/play2live
Hi, Ive a question about the max amount that will be the final circulating supply. All tokens that hasnt been sold are going to be burned? e.g. If you sell 300 000 000 tokens, then that will be the max circulating supply?
Yeah, unsold tokens will be eliminated.
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
How do you compete with Twitch? they are huge
Activity: 89
When will I get my tokens in MEW?
when the distribution starts after the token sale (in march)
Activity: 131
Hi, Ive a question about the max amount that will be the final circulating supply. All tokens that hasnt been sold are going to be burned? e.g. If you sell 300 000 000 tokens, then that will be the max circulating supply?
Activity: 99
When will I get my tokens in MEW?
Activity: 61
LUC is a utlity token. Dev told in telegram they will burn ⅓ of the tokens from the open market
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Hey, guys! Don't you think that $30 is really a huge amount of money for play2live project? Why it's not $15m or $50m?
I think you should promote LUC in China as soon as possible. And the public platform for WeChat, especially the influential public Numbers. It will help us a lot
Actually, there is a Chinese Telegram group https://t.me/play2live_cn as well as a WeChat room Play2Live
Pages:
Jump to: