Pages:
Author

Topic: [ESPORTS][pre-ICO] 👾 Play2Live.io 👾 - Decentralizing eSports streaming - page 31. (Read 31004 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Hello there! Guys, just a simple question about the crowdsale. How did you fulfilled the soft cap? Was it crowdfunded or pre seed investments? Is there a contract/wallet address? To check out the current amount you’ve collected already
Activity: 252
Sports is a fantastic niche market. No doubt about it. I look forward to seeing this project coming together.
Activity: 61
Hi dev. Thanks for sharing this. I guess I am going to invest. Seems like Play2Live is going to one of those gaming projects that show off a promising ROI
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
I really like this idea of crypto Twitch
Activity: 131
HI everyone, do you know when will I be able to deposit my tokens to my wallet?
Activity: 106
David Drake is affiliated?
yeah he is on the advisory board at p2l
Activity: 36
David Drake is affiliated?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Play2Live bounty campaign manager
Activity: 106
USA friendly for token sale?
Is play2live the same or similar to refereum?
Refereum is developing a solution primarily for game developers to cut down marketing costs. They partner up with Twitch and Unity to eliminate middlemen and boost fan base. Although both Play2Live and Refereum boast a similar feature - an ability to watch or play the game and get paid, our products are qualitatively different. While we develop a streaming platform, Refereum develops an affiliate marketing solution for game developers. Refereum uses blockchain (smart contracts) fundamentally for one feature - to reward user who play a game when they meet some certain criteria. This is the only implementation of blockchain, while in Play2Live we use blockchain for a whole set of 15 features ranging from a bilateral system of tasks from the streamers to the viewers to peer-to-peer CDN service where users can share their internet channel with others and get paid - the platform is therefore able to save up on CDN maintenance costs. It’s ad-free by default - users can enable advertising. Read more in Whitepaper.
Activity: 53
Is play2live the same or similar to refereum?
Activity: 173
Merit: 10
Do you have an MVP???
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
pre ico price and ico pirce 0.05 dollar
It's a bookbuilding platfrom provided by ICOBox, many projects use it. We are not affiliated.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106
What's the benefit of having this on a blockchain?

Based upon blockchain technology, Play2Live introduces a unique mix of interactive features and monetizing tools, which isn't available with other existing streaming platforms. The further development of Play2Live’s Level Up Chain is the ultimate end-to-end solution for streamers, gamers, and eSports fans, providing them with the key advantages of blockchain technology that meet their needs, such as speed, transparency, security and availability
Activity: 49
What's the benefit of having this on a blockchain?

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
does someone have a promo code for play2live? Please PM

Just go and grab Play2Live LUC tokens while you can. Do you think that additional 1% of tokens will make you happy? 
Activity: 57
does someone have a promo code for play2live? Please PM
What will distinguish this product from other similiar projects like StreamToken ?
Surely there is a bunch of crypto related projects that target streaming such as Stream, Refereum, Flux etc. But if you scrutinize their whitepapers, you will find out that Play2Live addresses a broader set of issues rather than those described by these projects. Stream aims to cut off middlemen in streaming just as Refereum does. Flux does not target streaming in the first place. While P2L is for sure a comprehensive solution for the market and we definitely sure we will be able to attract a solid user base. Briefly, I can say that all these projects offer another method of monetization for the streamers. The one that cuts middlemen and ultimately increases the cash flow of the streamers. While P2L offers not only a new monetization scheme (btw, not only for the streamers), but a completely new approach to interaction. I would advice you to delve deep in our WP or check out Medium
Activity: 69
What will distinguish this product from other similiar projects like StreamToken ?
Pages:
Jump to: