Pages:
Author

Topic: Eternal Trusts blockchain platform for deferred purchases of future technologies - page 38. (Read 16239 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Its Look like an interesting project, I read roadmap also white paper. I wish this project would be the best ICO project in future .to be a succesful campaign. Go eternal
Activity: 280
Keep up the good work eternal trust. Someday your project might be the easiest choice for investors to invest it. Just make sure that you guys do what you posted on your profile and in your stats. Congratulations eternal trust!!
Activity: 294
Already joined your facebook bounty and i will recommend it to my friends and colleagues. Good job team , keep this up!
I has very clear presentation.Very useful to the world of business. Keep it up the good work ETERNAL TRUSTS. I believe in this project. Very excellent.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Very interesting and good platform!!! I want to give my advance congratulations to ETERNAL to this awesome project and worldclass product. This project will improve our transportation even in air , or land. It will be one of the most awaiting advance technology in transportation that can transport in the near future.
Activity: 90
Amazing project...great vision
This is a great project that you can trust with a respectable reputations and a well planned platform.
Activity: 20
it will be a nice project we think..
One of the awesome project I encounter , you'll have my support to this great project. Good luck for successful ICO!
The project has s main goal for our future. It can help to us. They start a campaign with a purpose. I am proud to be part of this bounty.
Activity: 168
great project.. keep growing
I am very happy reading positive comments here..All are giving nice feedback about the project,,I am so glad that I am part and been following your goals,,hope that this would be a success.
Activity: 231
It would be pretty good to have some bounties that are available for jr
Members and make the bounties for facebook and twitter doable by posting and sharing. Just in my opinion dear eternal trust thankyou. I'll also recommend this to my friends so that they will read and believe tour excellent project
they already have bounty and its available for jr member too. For more information about our bounty program, please see our thread on Bitcointalk https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbountyeternaltrusts-fiduciary-services-for-the-crypto-world-3137885

http://eternaltrusts.io/
Greapt project, keep it growing and a very innovative and informative blockchain  and with a softcap of 7million i think it will the best one yet. Keep it up eternaltrust.  Your project will be successful.
Activity: 322
I think this project withh awesome platform is veri recommendable for others! I my self will surely recommend this bounty. Iam lucky to be part of this project
The platform is very informative with the greatest unique idea I've read.I woupd like to support this platform.I wantbto recommend this to others and to my friends.
It would be pretty good to have some bounties that are available for jr
Members and make the bounties for facebook and twitter doable by posting and sharing. Just in my opinion dear eternal trust thankyou. I'll also recommend this to my friends so that they will read and believe tour excellent project
Activity: 196
Realy great. project that has a main goal to a platform where anyone can choose attractive purposes for automatic fulfillment. Goodluck.
Activity: 231
This is probably a pretty interesting project, I think the project team should provide more information and more advertising if want to attract capital for this project. we love your project.
they have bounty already you can check here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/airdropbountyeternaltrusts-fiduciary-services-for-the-crypto-world-3137885
they have allocated 30,000,000 ETT tokens towards the bounty program! All the bounty participants will receive their reward tokens within two weeks after the end of the token sale. they already doing advertising
Activity: 167
Ill recommend this to all my friends to be part of this awesome project that will benefits profit in the future and also be part of this company.  
Activity: 35
Pages:
Jump to: