Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi 121% Min/Max 1%fee ¤ Round 1 : 44.3BTC total sent ! - page 19. (Read 13187 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Looks like you got a couple of more deposits.  It should be enough for a couple more payouts I think  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
Hello guys ! Site updated Smiley

I'm thinking to make a new round tomorrow, with 0.02 Minimum deposit like a lot people said. I will do this second round if they are no more investments ! But all the game not depend to me, players must attract new players with advertise etc.

And I might add a new reward system. For example : I launched the ponzi at 1PM, and every 3 hours, the last deposits (the nearest to 4PM) receive a 150% bonus ! What do you think guys ?

I think innovation and promotions are good; you could just keep some money from the first 10 deposits to pay the last 3 depositors if no one deposits for 12h; 0.24 payout max
The promotion only starts after there has been 10deposits so you can collect enough to pay the last 3 depositors (you leave the money in the wallet)
Hello guys ! Site updated Smiley

I'm thinking to make a new round tomorrow, with 0.02 Minimum deposit like a lot people said. I will do this second round if they are no more investments ! But all the game not depend to me, players must attract new players with advertise etc.

And I might add a new reward system. For example : I launched the ponzi at 1PM, and every 3 hours, the last deposits (the nearest to 4PM) receive a 150% bonus ! What do you think guys ?
legendary
I guess everyone is scared to play since the admin is not around.  I know the site is not automatic and he was running it manually

Let's forget this, take our losses and start again; 0.02 deposits and everyone will go crazy + OP advertises and we have some fun

Small amounts + responsive OP + advertising + a few motivated players = some fun
I guess everyone is scared to play since the admin is not around.  I know the site is not automatic and he was running it manually
legendary
Yea seems to have died.  Where did all the players go?

They stopped thinking the other ones stopped or they were not paid so they didn't reinvest Sad

Time for round2? Only 0.02 deposits?
Yea seems to have died.  Where did all the players go?
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
Activity: 98
LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!
i still think you should lower the level a bit....

from 0.02 to 0.06 would be just perfect

think of what happened yesterday....

when it's small, people have little to lose.
you go up... instant lack of funds to lots and lots of people.....

yesterday we were max 8 players. all of us made some gooooooooood BTC. now, with this limis, you wil have half the people.
i can put 0.09 if i want, but that would fuck lots and lots of people.

i say, keep it simple and moderate and you will be a european champion

me, i think what a fucking waste if you go.
i noticed that too

one of the reasons why i didn't invest.

just weird

I am pisse.d off at coinpayoff there was enough in the wallet to pay me off but I wasn't paid

Maybe time to really stop ponzis

Ponzi is not the problem, the problem is the person who run this ponzi.

Eternal is a great ponzi because i'm faire and not a scammer, I have interest to run this ponzi a very long time (1% fee) this is why you can invest in my game Smiley
legendary
i noticed that too

just weird

I am pisse.d off at coinpayoff there was enough in the wallet to pay me off but I wasn't paid

Maybe time to really stop ponzis
No worry about Eternal Ponzi, investor will come back in few hours, like yesterday Smiley
i noticed that too

just weird
This should pick up now and we all get paid, Try bit-give.net that is a great site also and you will get paid there, but do not try under any circumstances coinpayout.com that is run by a total theif who commits fraud on every reset by changing wallet address and keeping all deposits who accidently post to old address.

I agree on that coinpayout site.  You will notice each round starts with a few large deposits that are probably the admin himself.  Once they are paid it always just dies out or times out.
HI, Greetings ben_91, the bit-give site you talk is not so great either. i'm waiting for a payment for 3 days now. is stalled from the begining and i'm 2 payments away from getting my cut but i'm not convinced that i will actually get it. 180%, 200% pay it's just not douable. you have to have a lot of investors, and it's certain that at least 40% of them will lose their money.
with our friend here at 121% is sooooooooooooooooo much better, no stall, no ever growing line of payments and a looooooooootttt of reinvestments.

this is the ONE system that can actually work.

you might also check out http://j u g g e r p o n z . c o m , you just have to remove the spaces. they also have 120% and their just starting thus making it good to invest

cheers

p.s.- secret to succed in life?Huh? it's simple... just don't be like riverboatBTC.... LOL
This should pick up now and we all get paid, Try bit-give.net that is a great site also and you will get paid there, but do not try under any circumstances coinpayout.com that is run by a total theif who commits fraud on every reset by changing wallet address and keeping all deposits who accidently post to old address.

Nice add, I will post on this thread too Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
oh yeah!!!!
i'm just waiting for income. all the deposits at this time are mine so i will just wait a bit longer and i reinvest
sorry man, haven't looked at blockchain today

there were this guy talking about a deposit of 0.09 and i didn't saw it in the site so i thought it was not updated. just realised it was bullshit...

lets get the party started

I hope new visitors invest in our games soon, via bitvisitor.com. Anyway, people who played yesterday will come back Cheesy
sorry man, haven't looked at blockchain today

there were this guy talking about a deposit of 0.09 and i didn't saw it in the site so i thought it was not updated. just realised it was bullshit...

lets get the party started
Pages:
Jump to: