Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi 121% Min/Max 1%fee ¤ Round 1 : 44.3BTC total sent ! - page 20. (Read 13187 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
hey 125BTCponzy, where did you go?Huh
wanting to invest more but not seeing updates to the site.

let's get it rolling again

What's wrong ? The site is updated, now waiting for other payements.

I'm online for next 72 hours, let's go guys !
Yea I hope he comes back and gets it rolling again.  Got a couple of payouts from this one yesterday  Smiley
Activity: 98
LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!
hey 125BTCponzy, where did you go?Huh
wanting to invest more but not seeing updates to the site.

let's get it rolling again
checkout this one too http://j u g g e r p o n z . c o m
first 10 get 150% still 3 places left.
paying kickly too
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Good morning Grin

keep up the good work!

loving it

it's cool when everybody reinvests. it's a sign of trust in your work

just a small opinion if i may, i also think, like boumalo, that limits from 0.02 to 0.06 would, maybe, work faster for us all.

but you're doing, we are doig good.

keep it coming guys

+1 lower that min and that max. = more players
Good morning Grin

keep up the good work!

loving it

it's cool when everybody reinvests. it's a sign of trust in your work

just a small opinion if i may, i also think, like boumalo, that limits from 0.02 to 0.06 would, maybe, work faster for us all.

but you're doing, we are doig good.

keep it coming guys
Payouts sent !

Today I will post on other Ponzi thread and talk about our game, but you can do that too ! They are a lot of new address in my spreadsheet, and old players send again and again ! This day, we will hit 1 BTC total received, maybe 2 BTC with the new min/max amount.

This ponzi will be eternal guys Cheesy
this one really got me excited.
it's cool to see things rollin smooth like this, with no more then 6 or 7 adresses not paid and people reeinvesting.

we have to keep it alive, 200% is too much, it creates a long waiting time. 120% is just good. you invest a lot more and you end up earnig the same in half the time.

keep up the good work 125BTCponzi!

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
i think that by raising the limits you will stall the game.
it was going so great...
People are sleeping and OP as well

It will pick up tomorrow if it is advertised and we keep it rolling

There has been quite a few deposits https://blockchain.info/address/121jfy7iR2Q6HCNL3oZFDK2WTjigFZRAVb there is 0.09 in the wallet to be distributed when OP wakes up
i think that by raising the limits you will stall the game.
it was going so great...
New Deposits !

MINIMUM : 0.03 BTC

MAXIMUM : 0.09 BTC
legendary
Come on guys ! This game will hit 1 BTC total received very soon, thanks to you Smiley

There is 0.09 in the wallet so you can make 2payments Smiley

Thanks for the good work, it is nice when deposits are rolling and everyone is getting paid and redeposit

Done Wink

I saw that, everyone that was supposed to be paid as been paid

Entertaining evening ahead Grin
Come on guys ! This game will hit 1 BTC total received very soon, thanks to you Smiley

Thanks for the good work, it is nice when deposits are rolling and everyone is getting paid and redeposit

Done Wink
legendary

legendary
Sorry guys, no confirmations since 53 minutes, block n°292785 is very big !

All people (exept one) sent me the maximum amount (0.03 BTC) I should change the minimum amount to 0.03 BTC and maximum amount to 0.09 BTC, that's would be great ! I know some people want to invest more because I got many transactions from their. I'm waiting next blocks to send payouts, and after I change the minimum amount. What do you think ?

15,000BTC in block n°292785!!

0.02 to 0.06 maybe

How do you pay? Order of deposit confirmed or in order of deposit received
Sorry guys, no confirmations since 53 minutes, block n°292785 is very big !

All people (exept one) sent me the maximum amount (0.03 BTC) I should change the minimum amount to 0.03 BTC and maximum amount to 0.09 BTC, that's would be great ! I know some people want to invest more because I got many transactions from their. I'm waiting next blocks to send payouts, and after I change the minimum amount. What do you think ?
legendary
Last block was 33minutes ago, if we can have 2 blocks fast to get our payouts that would be nice

It is a nice feeling to deposit, being afraid of losing it and getting it back with a 21% interest Cheesy

If OP could do 1confirmation before payout that would be even better and if he can tell us an hour in advance before going AOK
I'm Jr Member now, no more "suspicious link removed" !

... And a signature Wink
Pages:
Jump to: