Pages:
Author

Topic: EternalBTCPonzi 121% Min/Max 1%fee ¤ Round 1 : 44.3BTC total sent ! - page 21. (Read 13187 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm the first investor and I got paid!! happy ponzi  Grin
You're welcome Smiley

You got the old signature, change it with the new !  Grin
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
I'm the first investor and I got paid!! happy ponzi  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1018
it's quite confusing without automated updates...
total deposits not true, everything out of place. people won't take it serious.
can you do something about it?

don't take me wrong. i hope the site lives long

The bitcoin work with change address.
My automated system concern who must be paid, how much and when, but for the rest I do it manually. Sorry if you don't like that, I do it as fast it's possible. I have interest to do it perfectly (1% fee), so please hope in my work.

P.S : i'm waiting 6 confirmations for the payouts.

You are doing a good job explaining and answering but 6 confirmations really?? Why?? Do you know it is 100% safe with 2confirmations? and probably 99.999% with 1confirmation?

Haha you are very hurry guys ! I can down to 2 confirmations, as you want guys, i'm just the Game Master, I will do all my players want Smiley

Of course we are in a hurry Grin If I had to chose I would chose 0confirmations Wink

It is going well! Game on!!

My automated system concern who must be paid, how much and when, but for the rest I do it manually. Sorry if you don't like that, I do it as fast it's possible. I have interest to do it perfectly (1% fee), so please hope in my work.

You are doing a good job explaining and answering but 6 confirmations really?? Why?? Do you know it is 100% safe with 2confirmations? and probably 99.999% with 1confirmation?

Haha you are very hurry guys ! I can down to 2 confirmations, as you want guys, i'm just the Game Master, I will do all my players want Smiley
legendary

legendary

The payments and the website updates are apparently manual so I wouldn't call this ponzi fully automated like OP said in his first message

Payments can be sent now because all deposits except the last one have been confirmed, go go Wink
Activity: 98
LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

why isn't the site updating? doesn't seem automated at all.

Can you wait more please ?  Grin

P.S : Bitcoin confirmation are very long  Lips sealed
legendary
First payout sent ! And website updated.
Here

I'm waiting confirmation for 16YdZDSZBzxxnP7gC2GSjghwyXtY4eQDhA Smiley

Come on guys ! Let's play Smiley

P.S : The signature has changed due to a "suspicious link removed" now, they are link to bitcointalk thread and blockchain.

It is good that the first 2 deposits were paid but it doesn't look like it is automatic payments as advertised

It is fun that the max deposit is 0.03; I can see some fun coming for tonight Grin

I have automated system to know "how many to send" for "who" and "when" but the rest is do manually, don't want to have a bug or something like that :/ I am very rigorous don't worry about that, no mistake from me in my precedent games Smiley

Ok fair enough, please tell us when you AOK for an extended period of time (>5H) so we know you didn't run away with funds

There is payments due as soon as the last deposits confirmed, stay connected to pay right away so we can roll and keep it going Wink
why isn't the site updating? doesn't seem automated at all.
Here

P.S : The signature has changed due to a "suspicious link removed" now, they are link to bitcointalk thread and blockchain.

It is good that the first 2 deposits were paid but it doesn't look like it is automatic payments as advertised

It is fun that the max deposit is 0.03; I can see some fun coming for tonight Grin

I have automated system to know "how many to send" for "who" and "when" but the rest is do manually, don't want to have a bug or something like that :/ I am very rigorous don't worry about that, no mistake from me in my precedent games Smiley
the site is not updating well but i already got paid.

cool
legendary
Here

Why do you have 2 different websites with 2 payment addresses?  You have the one where people have paid in which is the .tk address then another one in your sig on the .eu address.  It looks like the same website but only one has any deposits so far.

This a new game, precedent game are stoped because someone sent big amount. I try to create a good ponzi games with rules, in this way the game will run a long time !

P.S : Second payouts sent; Put the code in your signature to attract new players Smiley
Why do you have 2 different websites with 2 payment addresses?  You have the one where people have paid in which is the .tk address then another one in your sig on the .eu address.  It looks like the same website but only one has any deposits so far.
Here

legendary
putting ponzi in a service name is a clever way to attract crazy people   Lips sealed Embarrassed Undecided Roll Eyes Cheesy

Haha it can seem very weird to non gambling rational people but playing ponzis can be fun even if you get sc.ammed so beware everyone!

I sent to this one, for entertainment purposes

i will give it a try, just sent 0.03BTC!

it's just starting, is the best time to invest!

First depositor should have been paid and you should be paid once my deposit is confirmed and 10minutes have elapsed, let's see
i will give it a try, just sent 0.03BTC!

it's just starting, is the best time to invest!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
putting ponzi in a service name is a clever way to attract crazy people   Lips sealed Embarrassed Undecided Roll Eyes Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: