Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH continues to lose value (road down to $50?) - page 12. (Read 2144 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I got information about the mining price of Ethereum from an article, the price is about 70-90 US dollars, so the current Ethereum is still likely to decline! It has not reached its lowest point!
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
Crypto hodlers are the smartest people in terms of investment. They are the sort of people who buy a ticket on the Titanic after it has already hit an iceberg.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
https://saturn.black
a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

now we are closer to $100 and the dump continues.

when do you think $50 is going to happen?
I think at this price will close this year for the ETH. And from this moment it is worth considering investments in certain remaining coins, now there is a clearing from tourists.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
You’re right, $50 dollars is not impossible for eth to experience.I can think this December it will be highly likely to happen to eth but not just eth I think, almost all crypto will be affected as long as bitcoin will be affected also.In my guess this bear season is really crucial for crypto since I can feel the volume of people withdrawing from cypto to fiat especially Christmas and new year season is approaching and they don’t want their assets to continue dropping.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
the decline in ethereum prices cannot be predicted when the price reaches $ 50, but it might happen and it is a sad thing. if you still trust ethereum I see you have to buy ethereum and hold it until the position returns high.
Ethereum is 100% pegged to the bitcoin. A lot of ethereum holders are moving toward another platform. I still have some ether and i have sold em all. Just waiting for that rate and i can buy more than 5k ether with my money. This is very interesting to be watched. RIpple seems more consistent compared with ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
for ETH i am mostly concerned about the fork that it has. it is a hard fork to basically kill mining and the miners have never looked good upon these actions and they may act out. we will either see them dump a very large amount of Ether on the market can crash the market or we also end up seeing two chains coexist with the PoS chain having trouble and that would make a total of 3 ethereum chains because of 2 forks!
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
All possibilities are very possible now. I believe the current price is still not over because the possibility is still going to go down. hopefully later the price can slowly rise again. this really makes a lot of people drop
Activity: 677
Merit: 250
the decline in ethereum prices cannot be predicted when the price reaches $ 50, but it might happen and it is a sad thing. if you still trust ethereum I see you have to buy ethereum and hold it until the position returns high.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
a while back i created the ETH, road down to $50?, i had to close it due to being spammed to oblivion. but many in that topic disagreed with price even going down to $200!

now we are closer to $100 and the dump continues.

when do you think $50 is going to happen?
Pages:
Jump to: