Pages:
Author

Topic: ETH is now dying, what do you think? - page 27. (Read 4729 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
August 20, 2018, 06:44:43 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

You wrote this on April but until now Eth is alive and kicking and many people are still using it, it's just that we are in the bear trend that the price is very low so do not post if Eth is dying when all coins are dipping you can not single out Ethereum when everything are in red.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 06:42:39 AM
I do not think that ethereum dies. You can not just think of the price. Ethereum is used by many people and that is worth a lot. The price is currently so low, as the price of the lead currency bitcoin has collapsed. Thats why all the other coin prices are on the ground.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 06:40:43 AM
I think we better be patient waiting in the next few months, because we believe ethereum's future is still good, because ethereum is also a good coin and many projects from ICO use ethereum basis.
Activity: 76
August 20, 2018, 06:35:51 AM
I agree that it is slow, but I am very sure that is not dying at all.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 06:23:44 AM
There is no denying that since ico's got less popular ethereum hasnt been doing too well. Dying is too strong of a word when things are bearish.
Activity: 308
August 20, 2018, 06:23:38 AM
Nothing bad will happen to the ethereum. The team has the top developers, we are waiting for only positive news and developments, such as plazma, sharding and so on
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 06:20:00 AM
Ether is not dying.. There are factors that affected ether to dip..aside from normal movement of the market..
Ether will definitely goes up..this may be the good chance to buy more and hold for long..time to plant a tree and it will gradually grow in time..to answer your question, I think it's pretty good for a long term hold right now. You might get a better price, but I don't see it going down by a whole lot more
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 06:16:39 AM
Nah its def not dying just gotta hang in there man
Activity: 428
Merit: 12
August 20, 2018, 06:15:58 AM
I think that the money lost is not all. Money has lost the most stupid people because they bought coins at a higher price and think that prices will increase steadily, but that did not happen. Those people who sold their coins and left the game on time, earned good money
Activity: 7
August 20, 2018, 06:08:45 AM
Don’t think so, I heard about eth emission in the nearest future
May be it was just false news but I hope no
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
August 20, 2018, 06:05:14 AM
I see eth's trend down. but ethereum is a good coin and will still exist in the future. the development is quite good and like bitcoin, ethereum is a coin that won't die.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 05:52:55 AM
I think that now it is necessary to give the market to show its green color, and not to put a cross ...
Activity: 406
August 20, 2018, 05:42:36 AM
Crypto market is been red for last 3 months. Everyone has lost money. What do you think?

Thats not true my friend. Ethereum is just starting to warm for another great long bull run this october. Ethereum will never die because every ICO needs eth not just those doing ICO but almost all in the crypto world needs ethereum because ethereum is the heart of the crypto.
Activity: 224
August 20, 2018, 05:39:17 AM
Ethereum coin is not dying. It is only being manipulated by those human who buy and sell that coin. Everything can really happen because of human manipulation. If you are scared of losing some money then I would suggest you to just hold your token. Hold until you get a lot of profit because that's the only thing you can do for now. Don't buy high and sell low. You are still not losing money unless you sell your coin for low amount of money.
Activity: 630
rocket.hashbon.com
August 20, 2018, 05:38:34 AM
Yeah, Ethereum is still dying. But, i also realize that this altcoin is still on progress to show up its power to be at the normal rate of ETH which is more than $500. Well, I also pretty believe that the altcoin, considered as the best altcoin, can pass this bear market stage. For, many ICO projects still prefer to use this altcoin for payment method and there will be many more chances for the ETH to grow up.
Activity: 166
August 20, 2018, 05:33:05 AM
If I look at today's trade and development already is Bitcoin, Ethereum began to rise. And it's very nice because yesterday in a few weeks all of the coins is not stable. Ethereum is a very nice coin and has huge potential. And you must keep hold of the Ethereum you to future investment.
Activity: 434
August 20, 2018, 05:25:37 AM
No it will not die because ethereum network is the foundation of altcoins, maybe it was in crisis state but will not die.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
August 20, 2018, 05:22:58 AM
and also the exchange rate of almost all tokens that also dropped. the impact is on ico too. but I don't panic, because what can be done now is hodl.
I think that is not true because Ethereum is still one of the best crypto evwn its price is dropping. Also ETH is not dying because it is not the only crypto that falling price all of them are falling. And I think Ethereum can survive because many people are still believe and support to this crypto until now because they know that ETH can increase its value even more once the market situation is back to normal again and rise much more.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 05:22:42 AM
Investors confidence on ethereum is really being tesed right now, it is hitting a lower of the lows even as bitcoin seem to be stable above 6000$, eth merely 250$
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 20, 2018, 05:19:11 AM
I don’t think we should worry about ETH. It will definitely survive
Pages:
Jump to: